Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clive stood close to the bed and waited for Lucy. Once she was happy that she had licked inside his right nostril to her satisfaction, she did the same to the left one. Lucy bathed his both nostrils with her tongue and saliva.

Clive grunted as his monster cock was fully erect and ready to bury itself once again inside the body of this beautiful girl, "Luce, I need to fuck you again. How do you want it."

"In my cunt first Uncle Clive."

Clive threw her down on the bed. He grabbed her flailing legs and dragged her to the edge of the bed until her ass was just beyond the edge. He lifted her legs high and wide. Lucy soon understood that Clive wanted the advantage of standing up and his height to ram his cock inside her cunt. Lucy shivered with anticipation.

Clive stationed his inhumanly huge cock head at her cunt and fell with all his weight ramming his monstrous cock in one swoop to the hilt. His mouth covered Lucy's open mouth before she could emit any scream.

For the next two hours the room was filled with screams of a girl who was being fucked to oblivion, grunts of a man determined to fuck her to fill a lifetime, slaps of flesh hitting flesh, squelching sounds of cum filled cunt being plundered by a huge cock.

Lucy was fucked in various positions before Clive came finally.

They both slept for an hour or so.

Lucy was softly snoring when she felt Clive roll over her. She opened her eyes and smiled right away. She felt her legs being lifted up in the air. Clive moved between her legs and buried his cock in her cum filled vagina and pulled it out.

Lucy bit on her lower lip to brace herself. Clive pushed his massive cock head inside her ass and proceeded to bugger her.

It would take Lucy to assume three positions before Clive chose to explode deep inside her rectum almost after two hours, morning break not too far away.

Clive collapsed transiently sated and exhausted and collapsed in the arms of totally exhausted Lucy as they both fell asleep.

xxx xxxx xxx

Debbie was on her hand and knees, moaning loudly as her head lolled. Her open mouth drooled, her whole body shook with each bone jarring thrust from Tom's strong body as he fucked her in doggie position. Debbie had been fucked thoroughly first with Tom on top of her. After she had come three times and Tom once, he rolled over with Debbie on top of him. He fucked her mercilessly using his tremendous strength to lift her hips up and down like a doll to impale her cunt with his monster cock aided by upward thrust from his powerful hips.

Debbie came three more times over second hour as Tom once again deposited a huge amount of hot burning thick cum inside her seething, frothy cunt.

Debbie was now reduced to babbling incoherent syllables, "Unnnnhh.....aaaHH......ooohhhhhhh, UUMMMUHNNN."

Tom rolled over again as she was recovering from her sixth orgasm. He picked her up to a kneeling position and continued to use his supreme strength to hammer her cunt with his foot long inhumanly thick cock. Debbie was coming non-stop and each orgasm took her strength away. Tom held her up with his strong arms and hands and slammed his gargantuan penis with loud slap of his groins against Debbie's ass.

Nearly three quarters of an hour Debbie declared her body depleting another orgasm. Tom slammed his cock once again with all his strength. Debbie lost all power to hold herself on her arms as her elbows gave way she fell forward on her face pulling Tom's monster penis out of her overflowing cunt.

Tom let her lie on her belly. He followed her and spread her ass wide apart to expose her thoroughly buggered ass. He put his raging monster cock on her anus and shoved it inside her ass with a powerful thrust. Debbie spasmed and moaned feebly at this new attack on her sore well used ass. Tom fell over her draping his heavy body and started to bugger her using short jabs. He kissed Debbie's face as she continued to moan. Tom was racing towards his own climax. He pushed his hands under Debbie's chest to grab her breasts and mauled them as aggressively as the pace of her buggery.

Debbie was beyond any response as her exhausted body was buffeted with the onslaught of Tom's massive cock, "Uncle Tom,...please cum......Aaannnhhhh...uuunnnnggggg."

Tom increased the speed of his pistoning cock as he buggered the tight ass of his friend's daughter. Half an hour later Debbie was shaking once again as her body refused to help her and she found herself tormented by another orgasm. Tom pulled his cock right out leaving only his inhumanly sized cock head inside Debbie's ass and hammered his cock back in with all his might, weight and started to explode inside Debbie's sensitive ass.

Tom throbbing cock spurted huge volleys of hot thick cum again and again as he squeezed Debbie's breasts. It took many minutes before Debbie's orgasm ebbed and Tom's gargantuan cock stopped spurting. Tom kissed Debbie again, "I love you Debs."

Debbie murmured in feeble sleepy whisper, "I laav yoo too Unc...To...mumm."

The mist of sleep soon engulfed both in early hours of morning.

xxxx xxxxxxx

All four slept until very late morning. Lucy woke up first and found Clive in a deep sleep and snoring softly. His cock was caked with cum and shit. Lucy kissed his mouth gently and tipped toed out of the room for a drink of water. Lucy ignored her pubic hair matted with dried cum and shit. Her breasts ached, she smiled fondly recollecting the mauling Clive had given them exactly as her father and grandfathers did.

Lucy found Debbie in the kitchen as naked and looking equally soiled with body fluids and sated as her with a cup of coffee in her hand,

Both girls beamed at each other Lucy opened her arms and Debbie kept the mug on counter and walked into her arms. Most naturally both kissed on the lips once, twice and then both kissed with open mouths, their tongue tasting each other's morning mouth taste.

"Luce, your shit still tastes good," Debbie commented.

"Sorry, uncle Clive did try to wash it down."

"Luce, we cannot let two men get awkward once they are up. I do need you and Uncle Tom to convince dad to come around. If we are going to have kids we must do it soon."

Lucy kissed Debbie again, "Let us go back in. Let us try both to come out as natural as possible. We all four will have to be together for this to be effective."

Both girls giggled silently. Lucy had a drink of water.

"Luce fill yourself up. Dad is quite thirsty and demanding when he wakes up," Debbie hinted.

"Debs, you will be most beautiful pregnant mother ever," Lucy said out of the blue.

Debbie leaned forward to kiss Lucy on her nose, "Luce, when your belly is filled with your baby I plan to taste your pee. I think it will be the sweetest pee."

"Debs if that happens I will send a you steady supply."

Both again giggled with their nervous energy and excitement to push their relationship with their fathers' to a logical conclusion.

Both once again kissed on the mouth and silently walked towards their bedrooms.

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Lucy quietly entered the bedroom. Clive was lying on his back. His hairy massive muscular chest moving with his breathing and his belly rose sexily as a large mound. His gargantuan penis was nearly hard and lay over his belly reaching well above his belly button, looking threatening.

Lucy slid back into the bed and moved close to Clive and wrapped her arms around his chest and snuggled into his chest. Clive rolled towards her and put is arms around her held her tight without actually waking up. Lucy could smell the heady mixture of cum, shit and sweat on him. Lucy wondered why someone has not bottled this fragrance.

Lucy closed her eyes and waited for Clive to wake up.

xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Debbie sneaked back into bedroom. Toy was in transition of waking up. Debbie quickly joined him and snuggled up to him purring like a cat.

Toy kissed her nose and forehead sleepily, "Uummm, where were you."

Debbie did not bother to respond but kissed him on his lips.

Toy smiled still partly asleep. Debbie kissed him again. Then she kissed his cheek, then his forehead. She kissed the tip of his nose. She kissed the sides of his nostril as he screwed his nose.

Debbie giggled silently and traced the edge of his nostrils with the tip of her tongue. Tom slowly opened his eyes and smiled at Debbie. He took her in his arms and pulled her tight towards him. His monster penis was fully erect and sandwiched between their bellies.

Debbie slowly inserted the tip of her tongue inside Tom's right nostril and scraped the inside wall. Tom's hand roamed over her back and came to rest on her beautiful, voluptuous ass. Debbie continued to lick inside his nostrils as her saliva bathed his both nostrils.

Debbie then kissed his mouth and pushed her tongue to taste his morning mouth. The taste was as heady as her father's. This was the symbol of togetherness.

Tom whispered, "Debbie, my bladder is full and I want to taste you morning pee. What would you like to do? If you want I can take you in your cunt or ass or both before we get out of bed."

"Uncle Tom, shall we take you to loo first. I am dying to get my morning supply of your pee. You can give me your famous quickie if you will be so kind."

Tom laughed at her facetious comment and rolled out of bed. He stood like a giant over her. He stooped and picked her up in his arms and kissed her mouth in a sloppy kiss.

Once inside the bathroom, he walked straight into shower and sat her on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub. Tom sat on the shower floor with his mouth close to Debbie's cunt. Her pubic hair were in a messy caked state with cum and shit from last night's marathon fucking.

Debbie's piss gushed out with a loud hissing sound and bathed Tom's face he opened his mouth and gulped big mouthfuls of warm golden pee as quickly as he could. Debbie had a lot to offer and her pee cascaded out for a long time filling Tom to a satisfactory level. He licked her cunt to tease away some of the shit and cum layers off her hair but the stuff was stuck firmly. Debbie shrieked as her pubic hair were pulled as Tom tried to prise away some muck.

"Uncle Tom can I sit on the loo please," Debbie's rectum sent a pressure signal as her bladder emptied.

Tom lifted her as if she was a fragile doll and walking would be undesirable.

Once Debbie was on the loo she pulled Tom holding his hips and his cock was at her mouth in no time. She opened her mouth wide, Tom put the tip of his huge cock head just inside her mouth and let loose a steady stream of strong, acrid yellow urine. He controlled the stream so that Debbie would not gag.

Debbie gulped as much as she could the rest flowed out her mouth and bathed her breasts and tummy and ran into commode drenching her pubic hair.

Debbie could not hold back the pressure building up in her rectum. She let her anus relax and pushed from her belly muscles and a large well formed feces cylinder shot out of her ass and dropped in the water with a splash. The bathroom filled with the fragrance of her rectal effluent.

Tom's cock twitched. He massaged her hair and cheeks as she dropped another turd but smaller than the first one. Debbie waited for a while and squeezed out some more and smiled at Tom, "I am finished uncle Tom."

"Sweetie do you want you quickie now or after shower?"

Debbie felt her throat tighten, she replied in a thick voice, "Now please uncle Tom."

"How do want it sweetheart, on my lap or from behind?"

"Both ways please," Debbie felt blood rushing into her cunt as she eyed the inhumanly sized penis about to re-enter her body. God, these two men are giants, hope kids are more close to human dimensions, Debbie mused wishing it would not come true.

Tom took her hand as she got off the commode. He gently turned her around and she bent over the commode full of her fresh shit sending out the strong aroma filling their senses.

She put her hands on the cistern and separated her legs as much as Tom suggested by the pressure of his hands. Once Tom was happy that Debbie was positioned to his satisfaction he moved behind her ass. Her anus was covered with the shit from her recent movement. He bent down and licked her ass clean, making Debbie moan.

"Debs, you did say a quickie?" Debbie nodded without understanding the relevance of his inquiry.

Tom held the gargantuan cock head at the entrance of her cunt between her parted cunt lips. He supported his hugely thick shaft with his left hand and he wrapped his other right arm around Debbie's waist with his hand over her left waist holding her firmly.

Debbie stared to moan as she felt the giant penis knocking on the tender entrance of her cunt.

Tom took a deep breath and pushed the cock head in one push inside her cunt. Once it was in, his cock did not need any support and he now used both hands to hold Debbie's hips. He steadied himself for few seconds and slammed his giant cock with the force of his muscular frame shooting inside the cunt of screaming Debbie.

Tom commenced the quickie Debbie wanted. He pistoned his massive cock at a phenomenal speed in and out slamming Debbie's ass each time he hilted. Debbie shrieked and whimpered but hardly was allowed to get her breath to make a good job of it.

Tom kept the amazing forceful speed and soon Debbie was hurtling towards her first orgasm of the day. Tom kept on fucking Debbie through her climax and pushed her towards the second as he now mauled her breasts with his huge hands. Her large abundant breasts flesh was mauled into twisted flesh as Tom started pushing and pulling them in every direction all the while ramming his cock with full force of his tremendously strong back.

"AAhhh.......fffuuccckkk......ffcckkkk.....unccccc," Debbie moaned incessantly.

Her second climax arrived like a bomb explosion and her knees buckled. Tom slammed his monster penis to the hilt and gave her few seconds. He held her up straight with his cock still buried inside her cunt and lifted her up with his hands under her thighs. He looked greedily at the floating shit in the water and inhaled deeply. Soon he turned and sat on the commode holding Debbie up on his strong arms her back supported on his chest.

He threw her up and down on his cock using hid immensely strong arms. Debbie felt impaled on a giant skewer and felt her cunt ripped open as her wet frothy cunt declared that she was about to come again. Tom fucked Debbie for another twenty minutes using her body as a passive receptacle of his humungous sex organ as her cunt vibrated around his inhuman girth and she came again screaming. Tom continued his own quest and soon his balls tightened and he groaned and shot forth huge shots of cum from his pee hole flooding Debbie's cunt.

He allowed her to fall over his cock and let her legs drop to the floor.

He held her firmly against her as she struggled with her climax and exulted in his. His massive cock throbbed making her wince with each ejaculations. Debbie lost count and simply limped back onto Tom's strong body.

Both waited for many minutes, "Uncle Tom remind me again not to ask for quickie. You and dad need to go and learn what a quickie really is," She turned her face up to kiss Tom affectionately.

Tom simply laughed, "Sweetheart we can only try."

Both got up to get ready together. Their flirting continued as they brushed their teeth, and took shower.

xxx xxxxx

Lucy dozed off and started dreaming. She was dreaming of Debbie's simple marriage to her father. Debbie somehow changed to Lucy and Clive became her father. Lucy smiled in her sleep as her father began to kiss her.

She opened her eyes and found that Clive was adoringly gazing at her face, "Luce, it must be a sweet dream.'

Lucy squealed with pleasure, "Uncle Clive you are awake! Yes it was very sweet."

Clive kissed her open smiling mouth with his and tongued her inside of her mouth to seek all the taste and flavours of the sweetness of a morning kiss.

Clive tasted her saliva as she tasted his. Both sucked on each other's tongue greedily.

Clive softly massaged her breasts.

Clive rolled over her body leaving no doubt he wanted her right away.

"Uncle Clive my bladder is full," Lucy warned Clive.

"Do not worry sweetie, I will make it a real quickie."

Lucy laughed, "I know all about your quickies."

Lucy within few seconds found her legs draped over Clive's arms as he moved between her spread thighs.

Lucy bit her lower lip as Clive adjusted his gianormous cock head at the entrance of her cunt.

Clive looked at her face showing the anticipation of the invasion of his huge cock, he smiled indulgently at her.

Lucy nearly bit her lip off as Clive swung his hips and in one violent thrust his belly slapped her pudendum and his monster penis hilted inside her obscenely distended cunt.

Lucy emitted a distorted scream between her clenched teeth as her breasts shook wildly over her chest.

Clive teed off and did not slow down and kept her fucking with whole of his monstrously thick and long cock. Each time slamming it to the hilt which shook her body from head to toe.

Lucy moaned but for her bite on her lip would have brought the house down.

Clive swung his strong back and hips and steamed his huge cock like a locomotive racing towards its destination.

His hips were a blur as they swung forward and back with each bone jarring thrust they launched to send his massive cock to he hilt inside Lucy's cunt.

Lucy came suddenly and closed her eyes tight as her body felt ready to explode. Clive sensing her need moved his hands over her breasts and put his open hands over them. His hands squashed the soft breast flesh and pressed hard against Lucy's chest. He used this as the fulcrum and kept on swinging brutally from his hips to fuck Lucy with a teeth clattering force.

Lucy came as soon as her first orgasm finished. She was delirious with lust and the agony of one climax added itself into the other. Clive kept the wild speed for nearly half an hour. He could sense that Lucy was close to another climax which could overpower her.

It arrived without any warning Lucy now screamed unabashedly and went first tense, every muscle in spasm as her orgasm tore through her being and then went limp. Clive screwed in his cock even faster if that was humanly possible. He groaned like an animal and fell with his full weight over Lucy's tormented body and came like a geyser. His each copious volley of hot virile cum splashing against the soft lining of Lucy's cunt.

Clive felt spent as he shared the violence of their lovemaking born out of the most delicate affection they would share and had shared.

After ages, Lucy opened her eyes as he felt Clive's kisses raining over her face, "Uncle Clive, a quickie is one meant to be finished in minutes "she kissed him like a mother proud of her son even though he had been naughty.

"Luce, I will try to finish within five minutes next time."

Lucy laughed, "Really, I can see pigs flying."

Clive wriggled his nearly hard cock inside her flooded cunt, and laughed, "Luce my bladder is full. If we do not go to loo now I will fill your cunt."

"Uncle Clive you can but I will miss my morning drink I have been looking forward to whole night."

"Luce, no more than I am. I can almost taste it."

"Uncle Clive, I hope it tastes as good as you are expecting it would."

"Luce anything from your will taste sweet," Clive stroked her face lovingly.

"Uncle Clive, let's go and get ready. Can we get out of bed with your cock inside my pussy?"

Clive used his phenomenal strength and lifted Lucy still impaled on his cock and stood up on the bed and stepped off on his long strong legs as if stepping off a low stool.

Lucy clung to his neck and kissed him all the way to the bathroom. Both in anticipation of adding even more flavours to their lovely relationship.

1...2122232425...28