Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Debs do you need to go to loo?" Tom asked.

"Yes uncle Tom. In fact it is my bladder which is about to burst."

Tom lifted his friend's daughter in his arms.

"Debs I want every drop of your pee."

Debbie giggled, "My bladder is really full and you may be surprised."

Tom took her inside the huge shower complex in the en suite. He knelt in front of her sweet smelling cunt as she placed on foot over his thigh and moved forward to help him glue his mouth over her cunt. Debbie used her fingers to separate her labia so that her pee hole could form a stream. Tom's mouth was soon filled with fragrant golden pee as he swallowed as quickly as he could. Debbie was right her bladder must have been bursting full as her stream took a long time to dwindle and Tom got large mouthfuls and a shower drenching his face, chest and belly. Once Debbie was finished Tom stood up to kiss her with the taste of pee fresh in his mouth.

"Not bad this taste, uncle Tom?"

"Sweet as nectar," Tom replied.

"There is more that I like," Debbie knelt down on the floor and opened her mouth as wide as she could to take the soiled head of Tom's partly softened massive cock inside her mouth and sucked all the cum and shit coating it. She held the glans up in her palm and proceeded to suck and clean rest of the massive shaft of all the goo and cum mixture clung to it.

Tom picked up Debbie like a child and placed his hands under her ass as she crossed her legs around his waist. His hard cock now was sandwiched between their bellies. Her arms were flung around his neck as they both kissed with open mouths. Tom used his tongue to savour the taste of Debbie's rectum.

Tom turned back towards the bed. Debbie quipped mischievously, "Uncle Tom shall we go to sleep. You must be really tired."

Tom smiled, "Why do you not check if I am tired?" He lifted Debbie higher than the tip of his cock head and swung her hips to adjust her cunt right over the monstrous cock head.

Tom looked straight in the eyes of Debbie who now had held her breath. He let her stew in suspense for few seconds and then suddenly dropped her weight as her cunt engulfed his small apple sized cock head and her weight impaled her cunt in one swoosh on Tom's giant to the hilt. Debbie screamed as she clung to his neck and buried her face in the angle of his neck and shoulder, "AAhhh....uncle Tommmmmm"

Tom carried her to the bed and fell with her underneath him over the bed with his cock still buried to the hilt inside her cunt, knocking all the wind out of her. He started to fuck her in missionary position as she began the music of lusty screams with each powerful thrust.

Tom intended to keep her awake all night and Debbie now realised that Uncle Tom would treat her every bit as her father did. She was in fact for a long night unless Uncle Tom took pity once he saw how exhausted she was. Debbie though did not count on it if he was anything like her father.

xx xx xxx

Lucy looked up at the handsome face of Clive as he looked back. Lucy was squirming ever so slowly as Clive's giant cock head stimulated her cunt with minuscule movements controlled by Clive as he twitched his monster cock. Lucy stroked his strong huge muscular arms with her hands as she saw where his cock met her cunt. She could see a colossal black cock shaft way above her cunt still waiting to impale her.

Lucy moaned ever so softly needing rest of Clive's monster as he hovered above her with all his weight on his extended arms. After a long teasing delay Clive started to push one inch of his cock at a time in a slow agonizing manner. Lucy felt her cunt open and distend to accommodate the giant. Lucy wanted the giant to rip her cunt open and drown her in a sea of lust and passion but Clive showed no urgency.

"Uncle Clive...ooohh.....uuummmm," Lucy whimpered, trying to goad him with words as her legs were in his control.

Clive smiled in a manner that meant Lucy would be fucked as he wished. Clive stopped once about seven inches of his monstrosity were buried inside Lucy's cunt. He slowly withdrew it until only the half of his apple sized massive cock head was still inside her cunt.

Clive slowly screwed in his giant, thick cock and stopped again once seven or eight inches were sheathed inside the wet sucking cunt of a very hot, desperate Lucy.

Lucy moaned softly waiting for Clive to ram his cock in and fuck the lights out of her as probably her father would be doing to Clive's daughter.

"Uncle Clive please make me cum," Lucy pleaded.

Clive continued to slowly screw Lucy's frothing cunt with his massive cock using only part of its length. Clive continued the torment for another ten or fifteen minutes. Lucy thought an eternity of frustration had elapsed and her boiling orgasm was bubbling to explode needing a push that Clive refused to provide.

Lucy was moaning with frustrated desire and her pelvis was trying to rise to suck more of the giant invader inside. Suddenly Lucy felt the heat inside her pelvis and her eyes sparkled. She saw in a haze Clive poised with the tip of his monster cock inside her cunt. He wiggled his cock as Lucy exploded with an orgasm that came from nowhere and her mouth opened in a surprise silent scream.

Clive took his weight off her arms as he dropped down over Lucy with his full weight behind his gargantuan penis as it hurtled inside her cunt. All the wind was knocked out of Lucy as she grappled with her orgasm and sudden pleasure/pain of Clive's monstrous cock buried fully in her obscenely stretched cunt.

Clive without acknowledging Lucy raging climax pulled his colossal cock and slammed it back with a vengeance. Clive let her legs fall around his waist. He invigilated his hands between their sweaty bodies to grab a large chunk of Lucy's abundant overflowing soft heavenly breast flesh and began to knead them in all directions.

Clive used his strong back to shuttle his cock in and out without lifting his chest off Lucy. Lucy was now had a glazed look in her eyes, her mouth was open, a rivulet of saliva trickled along her cheek. Her beautiful nose flared with her breathing as her orgasm started to subside but the ferocious fucking took her by surprise.

Lucy felt and heard the "slap, slap" sounds as her pudendum was smacked by uncle Clive's hard thrusting groins. Her clitoris was meshed each time his hugely thick base dragged it in with the downward thrust of his giant penis.

Her breasts appeared on fire as uncle Clive mauled them, twisted them. He used them as the base to lift his hips to pull his cock out before he slammed it back in.

"Aaahhh......unccc....sloowww.....oooooo.......Uncccc....Cli..I..I...aaargghh." Lucy wailed in vain as her second orgasm built inside her. It exploded in a shard of fuzzy feeling in her head as Clive fucked her mercilessly through it unconcerned.

Clive continued to fuck Lucy with a ferocious speed. Lucy lost count of the time. She was only aware of the massive cock that was ramming her with no respite and signs of slowing down and her orgasms came thick and fast making her go limp before Clive would once again lift her lust until next one crashed inside her.

Clive fucked Lucy for over an hour when he tightened his grip on her breasts even more almost squeezing all the blood out of them, he kissed her mouth nose forehead and eventually engulfed her nose inside his mouth. His tongue filled her right nostril as his hips once again slammed his monster cock to the hilt inside Lucy's soft, sore cunt and he exploded, emitting a grunt and breathing hard.

Clive came in huge bursts of boiling, thick cum. Lucy felt each spurt against her vaginal walls deep inside and she burst into yet another climax matching Clive in its intensity. "I...I...am....cummnnngggg." Lucy intoned nasally as her nose was being fucked by Clive's tongue.

Clive buried his gargantuan penis to the hilt and kept on filling Lucy's cunt with his virile cum to which Lucy added another fountain of her cum juices.

Both lovers were still as the storm of their orgasm ebbed.

Lucy came around slowly. She stroked uncle Clive's handsome face with her hands with maternal affection as her mouth still sucked on her nose. Clive slowly lifted his face and kissed Lucy tenderly and held her tight and close.

Both silently hugged each other.

"Uncle Clive, you are still hard," Lucy made a redundant statement.

Clive kissed her nose in reply and lifted himself off her. He moved over Lucy's body his knees on either side. He placed his massive cock still shining with his and Lucy's cum between her large soft breasts and squeezed them both together. Lucy complied immediately and took over the job of grabbing her overflowing breasts to tunnel his monster cock. Clive slowly fucked her breasts, his enormously long cock emerging on the other side. Whenever Clive lost his awareness his cock overshot and would hit Lucy on her nose.

Clive stroked her face with his fingers. He traced the beautiful contours of her jaw, lips, and nose. His finger traced her nostrils all around. He gently pushed his thick fingertip inside one and then other nostril while he kept her head from moving with his other hand.

Clive fucked Lucy's breasts for about fifteen or twenty minutes.

"Luce, darling roll over," Lucy did not have to ask why.

Lucy rolled on her belly. Clive lifted her ass up in the air until she was on her knees. She automatically supported herself on her elbows. Clive moved behind her. Lucy felt his strong hands over her hips as he shuffled on his knees to adjust his mammoth cock head and soon he plunged it inside her well-fucked cunt flooded with cum juices.

Clive did not bother to smear any over her anus. Lucy groaned inwardly, 'uncle Clive has been talking with my dad.'

Clive separated her ass to expose her beautiful pink anus. Clive aimed his massive cock head at the tiny anus and pushed steadily. Lucy started to breathe heavily as the pressure on her anus increased. Lucy waited for the dull pressure to change into a sharp jab of pain as it always did at the first entry. Clive pressed steadily knowing fully well Lucy's anus had no way of resisting his giant penis. Lucy's anus gave way suddenly and his huge cock head shot inside her ass sucking few inches as well.

"Noooo........Unnccccc....Cll..I..I..aaaarrgggh," Lucy let out the declaring scream of the violation of her delicious asshole.

Clive from there on pushed relentlessly and shoved inch after inch of his massive girth until all of his foot long monstrosity was buried inside screaming Lucy's ass. Lucy shook her head as her hair flew all around, her ass was held in a vice by Clive.

Clive decided to hasten the process of adjustment. He pulled his cock right out and without waiting for Lucy to prepare herself rammed it back in. He felt the scraping of her tight anus on his cock skin. Lucy gurgled her scream as her throat choked. Clive carried on and pulled his fully buried monster cock to the tip and shuttled it back in. Clive buggered Lucy's ass not heeding her screams, as it gathered smooth coating of her shit and started to glide in with more ease.

"Slowleeeee......pllleeesseee.UNCLE eeettt....hhuurrrtttsss," Lucy whimpered again and again but pushed back against the marauding giant penis to suck it back inside her rectum.

Clive kept the pace and used his full cock's length to bugger his friend's beautiful daughter.

Soon Lucy stared to moan and move her hips in a more synchronized manner. Clive released her hips and grabbed her large dangling breasts in his huge hands. He allowed the nipple to escape between his fingers to pinch them as his grip tightened over Lucy's tortured breasts. Clive pulled them back on her belly brutally and used it as fulcrum as he started to up the pace of his pistoning monster cock. Lucy was being buggered with the same ferocity and love as her father and grandfathers had done and would do.

Clive slammed his gargantuan cock using his strong heavily muscled frame in and out of Lucy's ass for another hour making her cum three times while he ejaculated once. He kept on fucking her ass right through her orgasms. Room was filled with moans and guttural screams of a girl being buggered by her father's best friend who occasionally grunted to show his appreciation of the pleasure Lucy's tight ass was giving him. Clive's heavy shots pulverized the shit inside Lucy's rectum.

Some of the liquid brown fluid trickled out of her now obscenely distended anus and ran down her ass and thigh. The smell of her shit heightened the passion of both lovers.

"Uncle Clive please fuck my ass....please fuck me as you want to," Lucy started to babble as she always did when in midst of mind blowing chain of orgasms that her three men always gave her. Now uncle Clive joined the ranks and was tormenting her body by pushing her from one climax to another body wrecking orgasm.

Clive kept on buggering her ass. Lucy was close to her fourth orgasm as her buggery moved well into second hour. Her body was showing all signs of weakening. Clive wrenched her breasts downwards to make her awake and upped the pace and force of his shots as each thrust slapped her ass like pistol shot.

Clive gritted his teeth and slammed his massive cock at a furious speed to attain his release. Lucy felt his urgency and need, "Uncle Clive..ffuuuccckk... meeee...pleeese."

Clive simply responded by buggering her with all his strength.

"Plleese...cuummm....in...meeeee. I amm cummmnnnnggggg," Lucy wailed arrival of yet another orgasm as Clive hurtled towards his. Clive pulled his mammoth cock out to the tip and froze for a second. Lucy felt the explosion of her orgasm as her mouth went slack, her saliva dribbled, her head lolled down.

Clive slammed his monstrosity as his cock erupted, with all his might sending Lucy crashing flat on her face as he followed her with all his weight behind his brutal thrust knocking all the wind out of climaxing Lucy. Clive remained buried to the hilt as his massive cock throbbed with each spurt and Lucy's anus fluttered as she came, her cunt juices flowing into the bed sheet. She could feel the force of Clive's ejaculation as his boiling cum burnt her rectal lining.

Both remained still for many minutes as the breathing regained some pattern of a living being. Lucy's face was turned to one side and Clive kissed her cheek repeatedly with utmost love and affection. He kissed the side of her nose, and corner of her mouth. Lucy stretched her arm upwards and stroked Clive's face with motherly affection, almost telling him that she would look after him in such moments of exhaustion.

Clive and Lucy murmured incoherent sounds of love and affection. Clive started to move his hard shit covered cock slowly in and out in a languid speed.

Lucy whispered, her voice dripping with love, "Uncle Clive, you are still hard? You are as bad as my father."

Clive smiled and continued the slow buggering of this beautiful girl. His daughter was the only woman who could drag him away from her. This was not the fucking of raging lust but celebration of their copulation for the last three hours.

Lucy closed her eyes and let Clive gently bugger her sore ass. Clive used short, sometimes full-length strokes. He sometime chose to lay still with his mammoth cock buried fully inside Lucy's rectum.

Lucy would take her arm behind her and stroke Clive's face and he would kiss her hand, her face, her nose and kept on slowly buggering her for another forty minutes when he exploded inside her rectum and Lucy to her own surprise came with him.

Clive again remained buried inside her ass but still very hard.

Lucy groaned, "Uncle Clive, please do not tire yourself out. I want you to fuck me all night."

Clive replied in a thick lust filled voice, "Luce, sweetheart, that is exactly what I intend to do."

It was another half an hour of languid buggering when Clive exploded soon after Lucy came once more and slumped with her eyes closed and her breathing barely perceptible.

Clive had fucked her into total standstill of exhaustion. He lay atop her as they both waited their physical strength to come back.

Lucy felt the pressure inside her rectum building up, Clive's massive barely soft massive cock notwithstanding.

"Uncle Clive, I need to go to loo, please."

Clive lifted himself off her as his humungous cock head disengaged from her anal ring Lucy winced with pain.

"Luce I will carry you.'

"I was hoping you would, uncle Clive. I am about to explode with all the cum you have deposited inside my poor ass."

Clive lifted his beautiful fuck partner and carried her into the en suite.

"Luce I want everything that comes out of your beautiful ass," Clive insisted as he put her down on the shower room floor.

Lucy bent forwards and Clive stationed himself behind her. They both realised within a second that this was something Lucy and Clive shared with their father and daughter respectively.

"Uncle Clive please don't be mad if I drop something more than you are expecting," Lucy warned Clive with an angelic smile lighting her beautiful face.

"Luce, anything from your ass is sweet and I want it," Clive glued his mouth to Lucy's ass as she squeezed her belly muscles to push his cum out. It emerged with a thick trickle of brown fluid. Clive swallowed all and licked her anus to indicate that it was time to push again.

Lucy used her belly muscles to push all into Clive's mouth and as it always happened with her father and grandfathers some solid pieces of shit plopped out with brown mush and Clive's huge quantity of cum. Clive persisted until Lucy could not squeeze anything more. Clive licked her anus and ass clean of all slime.

"Luce I need a drink now," Clive turned her around and glued his mouth to her hairy pussy covered with brown fluid and cum. Lucy let out a controlled stream of pee but her sticky labia splashed all over Clive's face. Lucy pulled her cunt lips apart and offered a more controlled golden stream of pee. Clive filled his mouth and gulped quickly. The entire rectal offering washed down his throat with it.

Lucy kept filling his mouth with her pee as he gulped again and again. Eventually despite strong belly muscle contractions nothing emerged. Clive licked her cunt clean.

Lucy kissed the top of his head and said, "Uncle Clive, it is my turn now."

Clive stood up as Lucy knelt in front of him. She licked, sucked every millimeter of his massive cock clean of all shit and cum. She did her best to lick her shit from his thick curly pubic hair and scrotum. His giant penis was only half-mast and far from done.

"Uncle Clive, can I have my drink now?"

Lucy opened her mouth as Clive held his massive cock head above her lower lip and let loose a burst of yellow acrid piss to fill her mouth. Lucy swallowed it as Clive stopped his stream. Clive and Lucy quickly set up an understanding and Lucy managed to swallow all of his pee barring few bursts when Clive opened his pee hole before Lucy managed to open her mouth.

Lucy's face was covered with his pee.

Lucy felt very contented and tired.

Clive lifted her in his arms without a care that they both were reeking of piss and shit.

Lucy flung her arms around Clive's neck and suggested more out of hope than expectation, "Uncle Clive shall we hit the sack now?"

Clive kissed her with an enigmatic smile, "Luce, I thought we were in for all night fucking session."

Lucy smiled back, "I had to try. You will have to do all the hard work. I will enjoy what ever you choose to do."

Clive smiled again, "Do not bet on it sweetie. Debs may have not told you everything."

Lucy giggled and rubbed her nose against his. She kissed his nose with tip with her tongue. She opened her mouth and took his entire handsome nose in her mouth and shoved her tongue inside his right nostril and gave it a good salivary wash.

1...2021222324...28