Love with a Twist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all!" the man replied, taking a small sip of scotch.

Robert picked up the phone and realized it was the newest Blackcherry Smartphone. It had all the bells and whistles and Robert had wanted one for the longest time, reading countless articles and information on it. It took him no time to find the e-mail in question and pull up the attachment. "There you go," Robert replied as he passed the phone back to the older man who quickly inspected the attachment.

"Aww shit! Stupid website has crashed again, those morons," he grumbled and dropped the phone back on the bar. Robert winced as he glanced down at the attachment, seeing a line of web script that was laid out. Robert spun the phone over and read the code, quickly realizing the mistake.

"If you don't mind me asking, but is it crashing after your customers try to make a purchase on the site?" Robert asked. He looked back to the older man, who was looking back at him suspiciously.

"Yes, that is the problem, every time a customer goes to enter a credit card. Why? Do you see the problem?" The older man asked, grabbing the phone and inspecting the code again.

Robert explained that the programmer had used the wrong syntax when he created the site, sending an infinite loop in the website and causing it to crash. He pointed out several other problems and explained how they could be fixed by changing a couple of things around. The man nodded his head and listened intently, asking a couple of questions and then finally he held up his hand to stop Robert.

"Would you be willing to do me a favor?" the man asked as he waved the bartender over.

"Sure."

"Would you talk to my boneheaded techs and tell them how to fix this damn site. To be honest I have no idea what you just told me, but it sounds like you know what you're talking about," the man replied with a chuckle, and he took the fresh glass of scotch as he dialed a number. He spoke quickly to the person who answered; the older man explained that he was going to put on a service tech to help him with the problem. The man passed the phone to Robert who was greeted by a young sounding voice on the other end which belonged to a man named Scott. Robert walked Scott through the changes that needed to be made and even suggested a temporary work around to another issue that had come up until the a better solution could be found. After twenty minutes Scott told him the site was back up and running and thanked him for the help. Robert bid Scott goodnight and hung up the phone, passing it back to the older man.

"You should be fine for the weekend, but I would suggest taking the site down Monday night and reviewing it. It sounds like you might have a couple of more problems on your hands."

"You saved me a shit load of trouble young man, what's your name?" the old man asked as he held out his hand.

"Robert Benson sir, and don't worry about it, glad to be able to help," Robert said, taking the man's hand. He had a strong firm handshake.

"My name is David Farling, I run the advertising agency throwing this party. So who are you here with?" David asked.

"Terri Horrick, actually. She is one of your advertising agents I believe." Robert leaned back against the bar, spotting Terri who was laughing with several other ladies in black dresses.

"She is the best damn agent I got. You're a lucky guy with that one." David chuckled as he sipped at his drink.

"Oh, we're just friends. I am with Sarah Turner, her other friend." Robert replied as he looked to Sarah who was quietly standing next to Terri listening intently to one of the older ladies who was speaking.

"Oh! Well any friend of Terri is fine by me. So what do you do for a living Robert?" David asked as he motioned for the bartender.

"I design and sell financial software for a company out of Ohio. I came down to do some tech support for one of our clients," Robert replied as he watched the bartender fill his now empty glass.

"Interesting, so how do you know so much about web design?" David asked.

"Well, it was my minor in college and I have done some amateur work on the side, nothing too big, just small stuff here and there." Robert took a sip from his glass.

"Ah! I see, so let me be frank. I was impressed with your work, you fixed something in five minutes that my techs have been working on for weeks. What do I have to do to get you to come work for me?" David replied causally taking a sip from his drink.

Robert was stunned as he set his glass down and stared at David who reached over to grab a couple of peanuts from a basket on the bar. "Sir, I am flattered but I don't know. Wow..." The man looked over at him with a smile on his face.

"Well, here is my card, think about it, and we can talk about your salary and benefits when you're ready. I could use a man with a good head for business and web design." Robert took the card and slipped it into his jacket pocket.

"Thank you, sir," Robert replied, still stunned at the offer. David smiled as he grabbed up his drink and straightened up from the bar.

"If you will excuse me, I need to go speak with someone. Have a nice night, Robert." David held out his hand.

"You too, sir, have a good night," Robert replied as he shook the man's hand firmly.

He watched him walk away as Terri and Sarah walked up to him arm in arm, chuckling softly and sharing some kind of private joke. Terri was watching Mr. Farling walk away, greeting several people as he passed through the crowd. Sarah walked right up to Robert, kissing him softly on the lips and studying his expression, which was still locked in shock.

"Tiger, what's up?" she asked as she slipped her hand into his.

Robert quickly explained what happened with Mr. Farling. He explained the e-mail attachment and discovering the problem along with the conversation with the company's web site tech. Terri beamed when he explained that Mr. Farling had offered him a job to work as a web site tech.

"Holy shit! He never does that. You must have made a nice impression on the guy." Terri exclaimed.

"Yeah I guess..." Robert replied as he watched Mr. Farling talk with two other gentlemen who seemed to have plastered fake smiles on their face for the sake of the old man.

"Are you going to take the offer?" Sarah quietly asked, taking a sip from Robert's drink. She looked worried; like she was not ready to hear his answer.

Robert looked down at her worried face and felt the full weight of her question crash down on his shoulders. "I don't know yet, but I am thinking about it." He caressed her cheek and tried to put her mind at ease.

"Hey, enough of this, it's a party, worry about it tomorrow," Terri said as she tipped back a small shot glass and slammed it back down on the bar. Robert gave Sarah's hand a reassuring squeeze as he took the last sip from his glass.

The rest of the evening was kind of a blur; Robert took turns dancing with Sarah and Terri, and then was introduced to several of Terri's co-workers. He greeted each of them warmly and ended up having a very long conversation about a popular online role playing game with one of the gentlemen.

Robert stood on the edge of the dance floor watching several couples dancing on the floor. He heard Terri and Sarah giggling behind him and he turned to see them talking quietly about one of the couples. They both looked amazing standing there in the low lights of the evening. Robert dropped his glass on the tray of a passing waiter and straightening his coat, he turned to both ladies, holding his hands out before him.

"Care to dance?" he whispered as both ladies looked at him with questioning expressions on their faces. He smiled as he took their hands one in each of his and led them to the floor. He placed his arm around Sarah's waist and pulled her close to his right side as he did the same with Terri, but on his left. He slowly swayed left to right as he turned on the dance floor with two of the most special people in his life. Leaning down, he rested his forehead against the top of theirs noticing that the girls had rested their foreheads together.

Robert was sure it was an odd sight to see, but he didn't care. He was in love with Sarah, and felt closer to Terri than any of his other friends. He was happy and content with how things had gone. This had been one of the most amazing weeks of his life. He met the woman of his dreams and found a new friend. He wished like hell this moment would never end....

****

They stood in front of the condo watching the limo pull away from the curb. It had been close to midnight before they left. Sarah looked exhausted as did Terri. As they entered the condo, Sarah slipped off her shoes tossing them into a corner of the dining room and walked slowly to her room. Terri followed her but detoured to her own room, and Robert walked into the living room, kicking off his shoes, and dropping his coat on the couch. He was exhausted and it felt good to finally relax.

Robert was about to slip into sleep when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders and rest against his chest. He kept his eyes closed as he felt a warm pair of lips softly kiss his exposed neck. "Robert?" Sarah whispered as she softly kissed his earlobe.

"Hmm" he mumbled, enjoying the soft kisses on his neck and ear.

Sarah kissed the back of his neck flicking her tongue lightly against his skin. The kisses were causing his manhood to stir, stiffening in response to her light kisses. He felt her undo a couple of buttons on his shirt and he shifted about giving a quiet sigh. She ran her hands under his shirt, running her fingers through the dark hair on his chest as he reached up and undid the rest of the buttons pulling his shirt from his pants. He was wearing a white t-shirt underneath and felt Sarah pull back the shirt, reaching up to massage his shoulders. He felt her hands slide along his thighs, but suddenly realized that from Sarah's position it was impossible. Opening his eyes, he looked down to see Terri completely naked kneeing in front of him.

With the events earlier, Robert started to feel apprehensive about letting this continue, but he could see the look in Terri's eyes: it was almost a silent plea for him not to stop this from happening. He held in his breath as he watched her undo his pants, pulling them open. She slipped her hands to the large tent of his boxers; he was fully erect. She rubbed his swollen member through his boxers, softly kneading the thick head, as his precum soaked the material. He sighed loudly and dropped his head back, turning to see that Sarah was not next to him anymore. Glancing around he found that she was sitting on the end of the couch: naked, erect, and gently pulling on her nipples as she studied them. She smiled weakly at him as she slipped her hand down to her throbbing member, slowly caressing the head with her finger tips.

She looked at Robert then shifted her gaze to Terri who was now pulling on his pants and boxers, trying to force them off. He lifted his hips allowing Terri to pull them down as she looked up at him with an intense hungry look. It scared him as it was different; there was something else in her eyes, and something he had not seen before.

She pulled the pants off, tossing them over her shoulder and she climbed into his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in close. He could smell her sweet perfume mixed faintly with her aroused sex. She closed her eyes as she softly brushed her lips against his. They kissed deeply and he felt her tongue swirl against his. The kiss was light, full of passion, and not the lust and desire he felt before. He felt her body shift as she lowered her soft warm lips around his head. He breathed in deeply as she lowered herself around him, he felt the velvet warmth wrap around him as he shifted his hips up to bury himself inside her. She shivered slightly but continued to kiss him, not letting him stop for a second to consider that this was more than just lust.

Robert looked back to Sarah who sat on the arm of the couch watching intently, as she stroked her swollen member. Looking down at Terri, a wicked thought raced through his mind. Smiling back at Sarah, he slowly sat forward causing his aching member to withdraw from Terri. She reached for him, trying to pull him back in. Sarah watched in surprise as he stood up and took Terri by the hand encouraging her to stand up. Reaching out he took Sarah by the hand and helped her down off the couch.

"If this is our last night together, I want you both to be with me," Robert whispered as he walked backward to lead them both back to Sarah's room, stopping in front of the bed. He climbed onto the bed. Lying down, he pulled Terri down next to him, taking her thigh and positioning it on top of his own, exposing her dripping sex to his erect manhood. He slowly slid it in as he looked back to Sarah who stood confused at the end of the bed. Robert smiled at her as he reached around and grabbed Terri's upper most butt cheek spreading it wide, exposing her pink rosebud.

Sarah giggled in understanding. She climbed into bed, grabbing a small tube of KY Jelly off the nightstand and spreading it along her shaft. Wrapping her legs around Terri's she slowly inserted her head into Terri's pink anus. Terri let out a primal moan as she felt Sarah's member slide inside her. She looked at Robert with tears in her eyes, her lower lip quivering with passion.

Robert slowly started to rock his hips back and forth, able to feel Sarah's member working inside Terri's ass. He watched Sarah reach between them holding onto Terri's stomach as Terri reached back to grab at Sarah's soft right cheek, forcing her deeper inside her. Robert leaned in close and gently brushed his lips against Terri's, while his hand drifted down to her exposed breast, cupping it softly, letting his thumb drag over the top of her stiff nipple.

"Oh god, you two feel soo good!" Terri moaned out as she tried in vain to find a rhythm between the two hard cocks that were deep inside her.

"Your ass is so tight Terri!" Sarah whispered in her ear as she slammed her hips into her, causing her hips to grind into Roberts.

Robert chuckled in a husky voice as he slammed his member into Terri, cause her body to push back against Sarah's "I can feel your friend's cock in your ass Terri!"

Terri tried to speak as Robert and Sarah alternated heavy thrusts into Terri watching with desire and joy as she sighed moaned and clawed at each of their naked forms. Robert could feel each thrust from Sarah; knowing only a thin membrane of skin separated their pulsing shafts gave him a sexual rush. Looking over Terri's shoulder he could see that Sarah had propped up her head in her hand, watching Robert with a look of lust and desire. She mouthed the words "I love you" and reached a hand across to caress his stomach.

Robert could feel the soft warm embrace of Terri's sex constrict on his shaft with each plunge of Sarah's shaft. He played with her erect nipple as he kissed on her soft neck, feeling her body twist and shift with their love making. Her breathing quickened, her body became stiff as he felt the first rush of her orgasm spread through her body.

"Oh god, I am going to CUMMMMM!!" she squeaked out as he felt the warm rush of her orgasm envelope his shaft. She bucked and shifted as her breathing became erratic. Pumping faster he felt her body go limp yet spasm as he quickened his pace. Glancing over to Sarah, he could tell she was getting close to release. Her eyes were closed tight and she nibbled on her lip as her hands grasped the side of Terri's hip using it to give her more leverage.

Robert could feel his own pressure building as he pumped away. The wet slopping sound of his cock penetrating Terri's sex filled the room as he moaned loudly, burying his face in Terri's neck. He felt her body stiffen again and she gasped out something inaudible as another orgasm rocked her small body.

"Oh Tiger, I am close, cum with me!" Sarah moaned out she rocked her hips in a small motion trying to keep as much as she could deep inside her best friend and lover.

"Oh god, Oh fuck, I....I...I!!!!" Robert screamed out as he slammed his cock as deep as he could inside Terri feeling the satisfying release of his cum inside her. Terri tightened down on his shaft, milking his cum from his manhood.

"Oh god I can feel you cumming!" Sarah cried out as her own orgasm took hold, shooting her seed inside Terri's ass. She bucked, sending several large globs of thick warm cum deep inside her. She clawed at Terri's hip as she pushed deep inside her; she gulped down air, feeling the final shiver of her orgasm rocket down her spine.

Robert's head was spinning, he could feel Terri's sex contracting softly around him, he was still very much aroused but his shaft had softened a bit. He could hear the heavy breathing from both ladies, realizing his own was just as heavy.

"I swear I am gonna be walking funny for a week..." Terri giggled as she reached back to slide her finger tips down Sarah's exposed thigh.

Sarah's chuckle soon became a roaring laugh. Wrapping her arm around Terri's stomach, she snuggled close, kissing her back between her shoulders.

Robert chuckled softly as he snuggled close to Terri resting his forehead against hers. They kissed softly like lovers, reaching across to caress Sarah's cheek, who was resting her chin on Terri's shoulder.

After a bit of teasing and caressing, they shifted around so that Robert was lying on his back with Sarah resting in the crook of his right arm and Terri on his left, laying on their side quietly whispering to each other. Robert tried to follow the conversation but sleep overcame him quickly, the last thing he thought he heard Sarah say was "I love you Terri..."

******

Robert glanced down at his cell phone in the morning light. He was sitting on the concrete step outside of the condo. He flipped it open and tapped a couple of keys until he heard it ringing.

"Hello?" an older female voice responded.

"Mom? It's Robert, how are you doing?"

"Robert! It's good to hear from you! I am doing well, how is Florida?"

"It's great. Listen, I just wanted to let you know that I'm flying in today, should be in around 3pm, but I am bringing someone back with me."

"Who?"

"Sarah, the girl I met, I want you to meet her."

"Oh! I can't wait."

"I miss you mom."

"I miss you too. Have a safe trip. See you tonight."

Robert took the phone and snapped it shut. Looking out to the ocean waves crash along the surf, the birds danced in the spray as they soared above the waves. A cool breeze blew through his hair as he felt a pair of arms circle around his neck from behind....

To Be Continued...promise :)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jogging Partners In the park, he makes a new best friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Mia Mine A chance encounter gives him his first taste of transgenderin Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Bulge The woman at the gym has a bulge in her spandex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories