All Comments on 'Love with a Twist Ch. 13'

by Lostinmich

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have to say I'm happy to see more

This is the story that got me started writing. It's sad that it took this long for a new chapter though, and it's the last one we'll see. I enjoyed it. This one was a little bit rushed, and I kind of felt like it was a bit of a tease. It gave the impression that Robert might be open to being penetrated, and then yanked it away, leaving the reader to think the idea would be brought back up again later...only to get a rushed ending that did not include it at all. Other then that I did like it...I'm glad Robert decided to help raise Kelli. The sex scenes that were involved were good. I just wish there were a chance to see more at a later time. I'm looking forward to your new stories though, and can't wait to see what you have planned for the future.

sunnydaesunnydaeabout 9 years ago
You killed off Terri!!!!

What is wrong with you?!!!! Just kidding, I loved it. I cried a bit. Not a lot, just a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

You are amazing,i enjoyed it till the point of cheating,I don't like or forgive cheaters,i don't cheat so i don't accept it,nonetheless its a really good story,thank you.

GallaghastGallaghastover 7 years ago
It's a shame that this is the end.

It's a shame that this is the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
happy man here

sure wish I could find a sarah. I cried I laughed and fell in love. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely but some inaccuracies

Absolutely digged the love story.

As a trans women myself, I truly identify with Sarah on a deeper level.

It did bother me a little about the descriptions about her ejaculating. Taking feminizing hormones dries up ejaculation. The orgasms only release a small amount of clear fluid, similar to precum.

Except for that, amazing story, even with the hardships. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed reading your story. I am not the fastest reader but I couldn't put this one down. Enjoyed the premise "love conquers all". Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

Enjoyable right up until the end.

The Epilogue was too rushed and left far to many unanswered questions.

A shame really.

CaseyjoCaseyjoover 1 year ago

Lots of (pardon the pun) holes to shoot through the entire story. From inaccuracies in south Florida weather, to name changes. Still it kept me interested enough to read through the final.

One thing that really bothers me is they both fuck other people, yet he blows up at her for having sex with another trans woman who had sucked his cock? Really?

And after all that teasing she still didn't fuck him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous