Love with a Twist Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, kitten, over here," Robert called into the kitchen. Kelli turned, smiled, and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey Dad, sorry I snapped at you," she replied kissing him on the cheek before sitting down across from him.

Robert smiled at her, taking a sip from his coffee before getting up to walk back into the kitchen and over to his jacket, taking a white envelope from his coat. Turning he crossed the kitchen and walked into the dining room where he saw Sarah sitting at the table. She was still wearing her robe but had put on some makeup.

Robert sat back down and placed the envelope on the table between him and Kelli. "Kelli, your mom left some instructions for you in her will the day she died. She wanted to ensure that you were able to do what you wanted in life, like she would have wanted." Robert knew Kelli was not stranger to the events of her youth. Even though she always treated Sarah and him as parents, they would never replace Terri.

"She would have been very proud of the woman you have become, Kelli," Robert whispered, pushing the envelope towards her.

"Thanks, Dad," Kelli whispered with a smile, taking the envelope from the table.

The End.