All Comments on 'Lovely Auntie Ch. 10'

by erosdon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot story

Hi Erosdon,

You story is very very hot, keep writing, waiting for more exciting encounters between Manish and Sumi. May be Sumi and Neeta together with Manish. Also it would be hot if there is scene where Neeta, Shyam and Manish are together, Manish and Neeta playing and Syham watching, helping.

Eagerly waiting for next chapter

erosdonerosdonover 10 years agoAuthor
thanx

thanx anonymous for taking your time out to read the story and give feedback. it really helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice series.... Please continue writing ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing HOT Story!!!!

Buddy,

This is one of the HOTTEST story series I have read..

The Tempo was maintained from the start to the end.

Please continue the series!!!

Please...Please..Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

Nice series please continue

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 10 years ago
Lovely

Erosion,

This a lovely series. As a young woman who has a gorgeous little nephew, Nita seems like what I want to be in the future.

Some suggestions for further plots: Manish taking His other cousin's cherry and possibly a foursome of him, Nita and her two daughters. I will have an awesome time reading that episode and will come when Nita watches and possibly places his clock head at the pussy entrance of his cousins.

Another line would be Manish and Sumi with his dad watching?

Please keep writing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pls continue the story

waiting fr new updates . really gr8 story man .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Super story

Really great work . Waiting for new updates .

erosdonerosdonabout 10 years agoAuthor
Won't disappoint the fans

I am sorry for taking a long break on Lovely aunty. I assure the fans of the series that i will post new episodes soon. i have written a few pages of the next part, but i want it to be a little long, so that it will be a satisfying read. thanks for sticking with me.

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 10 years ago
Great

Looking forward to the next erotic adventure of hunky Manish and his lovely auntie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

I love this story and would love to read more, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Neeta?

I thought this srory was about the aunt. What I now see its more of a man doing his aunt her daughter and has his mom standing in line waiting her turn. Wobder whom he´ll have next? Hopefully it will eventually turn to whom the title suggests.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous