All Comments on 'Lovers Ch. 06'

by Daniel5421

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it.

Can't wait to read more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I would hope that he would made sure that Catherine knew that he worshiped her

Even though her belly was swollen up with his baby, he should make sure every night, that she knew that she was appreciated for having his baby.

Tell her that he knew she didn't like to lose her beautiful shape, but he loved her swollen belly, because that had to happen for them to have their baby.

A great chapter, thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

James has not only been fucking his mother whenever he gets the urge. (He gets that urge a lot.) Now the guy's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. Holy shit, what can ever compare with that! Just the sight of his mother's swelling belly will keep him so hard his fat cock'll practically be busting out of his pants. And while he's busting his britches he'll be busting his buttons well, as his chest swells with pride at being the daddy of his own little grandchild. Until the very last, James will be stuffing his big cock up his own birth canal, soon to be his kid's birth canal. Just to nudge the kid, "daddy says hello." He'll be blowing his balls up his mother's babyhole, sending his great big jets of sperm to cover the tiny tot. Like a blessing from dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is the worst chapter of them all you need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous