All Comments on 'Lovers' Oath Ch. 07'

by FantasticFantasies

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyabout 13 years ago
Perfect

Love this story. The slow build up is great. Gives time to flesh out the relationship. Keep up the great work :)

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Trouble

I'm having trouble finding the words to tell you just how good this chapter is. Your ability as an author has grown by leaps and bounds. I forget this is your first submission. And yes I forgive you for threatening to kill off Kiel. I also no longer think Roger is the mole, I'm leaning more towards Rohan. What does all this mean, you have me on my toes. The more I change my mind about who the mole is and what is going to happen to Rayn's personally in life, the more I want the next chapter. Again. watching you grow as an author has been an honor. Thanks for taking the time to share your story despite the time it takes out of your own personal life. I appreciate it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I love every chapter.

Glad to hear you'll be posting more frequently. I don't mind shorter chapters as long as they're more than 1 page. 1 pagers are frustrating and unsatisfying. I'd be happy with 2 or 3 though, if it means we get more updates. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Intriguing!

Rogers could still be the mole. The energy drain on the gate didn't end until he discovered that Rayn was inside. Also, I think there is something strange about the new recruit, Dina. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YAY

I've just found your story and read it all over the past few days and have really enjoyed it :) Each chapter has managed to suck me in more and more and I'm looking forward to seeing Rayn and Kiel get together finally and find out more of the mystery surrounding Rogers! Keep writing and I look forward to reading more ! :)

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
awesome story

I am so very much enjoying this story. Found it this evening and had to read through it all. You are very talented and I thank you for sharing that talent with us. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

whenwilliwhenwilliabout 13 years ago
WOW!

Cant wait for more! I love your writing and characters. Still curious about Rogers but maybe he is one of the original guards? Hummmm and Dina is very suspicious but Rayne will surely put her in her place if need once her and Kiel get things figured out. Waiting for more. Thank you for your story

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

I love love it, I cannot wait to read more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another great chapter

And now that I have finished reading all the chapters back-to-back, I have to wait for the next one...

You are so talented!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Ok, this story may remind some of other Were/Vampire/human story lines, but what you do so much better than those is the romance AND the pacing! You give your charictors PLAUSABLE reasons for not jumping straight into bed with one another! i.e. Keil's motivation for not making Rayne his mate.Yet at the same time, you effortlessly weave a storyline mystery that keeps us continuously coming back and panting for more! Don't be too worried at the lack of sex in the story....yet. Believe me, keeping the story this good... Your readers aren't going anywhere! But please hurry with the next chapter nevertheless!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
Ok....

You have me hooked, as in hook, line, and sinker...lol, just reel me in. I am with everyone else who is commenting on wanting more and wanting instant gratification...lol. Please hurry with the next chapter...

Tereasa

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
MORE!!!!

Please keep writing this story....it is great so far, even without the sex in it!!!! I can't wait to see how it all ends. You have a wonderful story telling ability and I hope to read more stories of yours, after you finish this story. :)

Last_BreathLast_Breathalmost 11 years ago

I can't help it, but I have to comment...again! Usually I reserve judgment til I've read all of the chapters thus far in a series before writing a spiel. But your work is so entertaining. After reading countless urban/paranormal erotica/romance type pieces, it's good to finally find something where the main protaganists are given the opportunity to know each other, and more importantly, themselves first. I prefer this 'eyes open' approach as opposed to the 'oh me, oh my, you lied' tirade. Thanks to both yourself and editor for another stellar installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous