Lovers' Oath Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" His touch was having a hypnotic effect on her, lulling her to sleep.

"Yeah. I dreamed you calling me your angel. Only a dream." She mumbled as her mind gave under the demand for sleep to take over. Yet, the sleepiness didn't quite blanket the lamenting tone towards the end.

"Hmm. I bet I called you that. Sleep now, my Angel." She heard him murmur close her ears, then felt the brush of his lips just behind her earlobe before she felt him stretching on the bed behind her and pulling her in to his arms. As her body fitted snugly into his, her lips curled up in a slow smile unconsciously, and happily sighing, she at last let her mind slip into the blissful darkness of sleep.

*****

Author Speak: hope you liked this chapter. Most part of chapter 8 is already written, some more days, and I should be able to send it for editing. Unfortunately, between my own professional commitments and my editor's, posting of chapters will be slow. Probably I'll be posting shorter chapters to keep up posting within reasonable time.

You know what keeps me going, people. Votes and comments please. Let me know your thoughts on this chapter. And oh, sex should be coming soon, unless these stubborn characters decide to go against me.