All Comments on 'Lovers Who Tease'

by RubySxcSubSlut

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sdbnncsdbnncover 14 years ago
This is a story, not a text message!

I was really disappointed by this story because it was excruciating to read, but the plot was interesting to me. Please don't use "u" for "you" and, really, do you think "sum" and "some" are interchangeable words because they sound alike? If so, please use the free editorial services Literotica provides, and keep writing. If not, please edit yourself and write at the level your talent deserves. I hope you will submit more, better written, work in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad...

Your use of the English language in this story is very bad. You insult the Dominant you serve, your readers, and yourself with the use of "u" and "you" interchangeably. Then you use expressions like "2 climax", "2 me", and "2 withdraw" which are truly disgusting to me as a reader. I am not from the “texting” generation and do not appreciate those shortcuts in stories. This IS NOT a forum for text message stories. You truly need an editor and should try to find one before you submit your next story here.

RubySxcSubSlutRubySxcSubSlutover 14 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Thank you for the above comments. I thought i had edited it. Does anyone know if i can edit it again now? I hope you like other stories i write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous