Little One and Sir

Story Info
I was hoping he would come to see me and now I'm in trouble.
793 words
3.83
5.4k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is my first story so please be nice. Also there will be more. I just wanted to put a little out of my story out there to see if I can get an audience. Also everyone in this story is 18+]

I can sense you walking up slowly behind me. I'm paralyzed as I can feel the heat of your body as you walk closer to me. I go to turn around but before I can move you have your hands on me. My back is to your front and you pull me close to you. Putting one hand on my mouth and the other around my neck. You put your lips to my ear and whisper "don't act like you didn't know I was going to visit you tonight. You knew the game that you were playing."

You bite my neck after you growl the last word in my ear. I let a small moan travel up my throat and it doesn't escape because of your hand on my mouth. You move your mouth back to my ear and whisper "Shh be quiet little one. Don't make a sound unless you are told to." When you walked up behind me I was standing at my mirror and now you are slowly walking us to my bed.

As you walk me to the bed you are whispering in my ear "I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth. Don't make a sound and don't say anything unless I asked you to. Now shake your head that you understand." I slowly shake my head yes and you respond with a good girl. You remove your hand and we are now standing in front of my bed. You still have one hand on my throat and the other that was on my mouth is now on my waist.

I was hoping you would come to see me tonight, but on the other hand your presence always seems to overwhelm me. Your scent and your voice always seems to do something to me. I see you every day at work. I could sense at work that you had a dominant side in the bedroom. I would always push your buttons at work to see if I could see that side come out. I was excited when I found that thing that almost brought out your dominant side. "What are you thinking about, little one?"

You whisper in my ear and when I don't respond you bite my shoulder.

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer" you say a little harshly in my ear with a low growl. It takes me a minute to clear my head to form an answer.

"I was thinking about the first time I really pushed your buttons" I say in a small whisper.

"Ohhhh yes I remember that" you whisper in my ear and nip at it. You turn us together so you can sit on the bed.

"Now for that behavior you will need to be punished. I want you to lay across my lap" you say to me. When I don't move you slap my ass and with a growl say

"I hate when I have to repeat myself little one." Now this time I move quickly and now laying across your lap with my ass in the air. Laying there I'm a little embarrassed because I'm wearing a tank top and a black skirt with no underwear. As I feel your hands go up my skirt I can feel my face get hotter with embarrassment. Not sure why I'm embarrassed because you have already seen my ass before. The one time in the office I decided to put on a show for you while wearing a short dress and I bent over to grab something.

"Mhhhh I see we are not wearing any panties little one" you say with a growl and swat my butt. I give out a little whimper.

"Oh little one that was nothing. Now for your bad behavior how spanks do you think you have earned" you say in my ear as you caress my ass.

Giving my ass another swat and with another deep growl "as I said before I hate repeating myself little one. How many spanks do you think I should give you?"

I lick my lips and try to clear my head before giving a response. "ten spanks sir" I say in a low voice.

You whisper in my ear "ten spanks is a good starting number, but I might have to add more. Are you ready, little one?" Oh yes tonight is going to be a fun night I think to myself, but on the other hand I'm scared that I might disappoint you.