Loves Submission

Story Info
A Domme meets her sub for the first time.
1.4k words
4.03
32.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment was long overdue. Talk about meeting had gone on for what seemed like an eternity. "J" was,as far as she could tell,the perfect submissive for what she required. They got along well out of the BDSM arena,had a great repoire and when they were playing,via the net,things indeed got hot and heavy. Admittedly,she was nervous, emotions running high. The room was ready for him and when she heard the knock upon the door,she moved to it and opened it,greeting "J" with a soft smile.

"Finally we meet,Mistress "B",I'm ready for this more than you would ever know."

She quited him with a finger upon his lips and lead him into the hotel room and stood him beside the bed. She slipped off for a moment to prepare herself, slipping out of the robe she had worn. When she returned,she saw his eyes gaze over her. His Mistress was dressed in black,crotchless panties,garter and sheer black hose,black high heeled boots that reached mid thigh and a half bra the exposed most of her firm breasts. In her hand, she held a riding crop,letting it swing front and back at her side. She moved over to him and ordered him to strip and he did as commanded without question. Once he was totally naked before her,she took her time moving around his body,taking it all in with pleasure.

She then commanded him to stand in the area she had prepared for him,complete with a wooden 'cross',where she secured his arms and legs,leaving the rest of his body free for her desires. Once satisfied with his position,the Mistress took the riding crop and moved it over his body. Lifting it slowly, she brought it down firmly upon his outer thighs.

"Now tell me how pleased you are to be here,my little man-whore!"

She watched as his lips trembled before speaking "I am v-v-very happy to be here,M-Mistress."

She smiled and let the crop come down on his thigh once more before moving close to him,nails scraping along his chest slowly, drawing the slightest bit of blood from the shallow scrapes they caused.

She watched "J" shiver with the mixture of pleasure and pain then she leaned in to lick the trickle of blood with the tip of her tongue,moving that pink muscle over each nipple slowly, enjoying his reactions to her ministrations. Looking down,she could see his cock had become erect and this made her smile.

"Well my little slut,phase 2 is about to begin. Are you ready?"

"J" nodded and she slipped off to get a few more things to supply their encounter, leaving him wondering what was next. She knew he would be waiting,with bated breath,anticipation causing his exitement to grow. From the talks he'd had with her over the phone and over the internet,he knew she had a wicked mind and that she would have no problem putting her thoughts into action. He shivered a bit,thinking about all they'd talked about before and let his mind wander as he waited for her to return.

"J" waited for what seemed like an eternity for his Mistress to return. Finally,he could hear her heels clicking across the floor as she approached.

"Well my little slave,you are in for many treats tonite...IF you behave,that is."

Mistress "B" chuckled and moved to set the items down upon a table then moved around him, holding a leather crop in her hand,the tip travelling over his body slowly as she circled. She could see his body shiver with the anticipation of more to come. Without any warning,she smacked the crop against his thigh then on each side of his firm ass,laughing wickedly as she did so,over and over until red marks were visible on his pale skin.

"We are in for much fun tonite. Now,tell me how much you want me to hurt you."

It seemed that "J"'s lips trembled a bit as he spoke.

"I want you to hurt me as much as you like Mistress." "Ah,good answer love."

He could now feel the crop gliding over his chest slowly for a moment before again feeling its sting on his upper thighs. Looking down, the Mistress smiled again,watching his cock throb with his lust. She reached out a hand and stroked it for mere seconds before letting it go,hearing "J" sigh as if he didn't want it to end. As if it offended her to know he was getting pleasure,she moved behind him and smacked the crop across his ass over and over till she felt he had learned not to express any pleasure unless she told him to.

After several minutes of whipping him,scraping nails down over his chest and back,she untied him from the 'cross' and led him over to the bed,throwing him down hard upon it before she straddled his body.

"Now,you are going to give me pleasure until I coat your face with my sweet juices. If you do a good enough job,I will let you cum."

With this said, she moved to straddle his face,her dripping pussy only inches from his mouth. As if on cue,"J" began moving his tongue up and down his Mistress' pussy,suckling the lips,delving his tongue inside then moving to the clit,concentrating on that little nub. He licked and suckled her clit slow then quick,just the way he knew she would like it,enjoying hearing her moans of pleasure as she bucked her hips against his face.

"Yes,that's it my little love slut,lick my pussy and make me cum!"

Mistress "B" was in the throes of passion,her orgasm building quickly. With one hand she reached down and grabbed his hair,pulling his face up more into her pussy,grinding her hips faster before stopping and shuddering violently as she came hard,her juices coating his face.

She waited till he had lapped up all her juices then slid off of his face and leaned in,kissing him softly,letting her tongue dance with his for a moment before moving away.

"Now,my little one,you've done such a good job, perhaps you should be allowed to cum."

"J" nodded his head "Yes, Mistress. As you wish."

She could hear the need in his voice and she could feel his body shiver as she moved down,kissing his neck and chest,biting it here and there,her fingers and nails following her lips. She teased him endlessly,kissing the inside of his thighs,brushing her lips and tongue over the tip of his cock then moving back to kiss his thighs once more. Within moments,she could tell his body was begging for more.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, slut?" She asked him this in a rough voice and laughed wickedly as he shook his head.

"Please,Mistress,I beg you. I want to cum."

Without responding,she moved her mouth down onto his cock,suckling him then pulling away,trailing her tongue down over his balls,suckling them within her mouth before moving her tongue back up the shaft. At the tip,she let her tongue circle for a moment then took his hard cock back in between her lips and began suckling him greedily,fingers playing against the tender flesh of his balls as she moved faster and faster. As the moments passed,"J"s body began to tremble,his lips parted and moans came from him. When his body tensed a bit,she stopped,letting him calm a bit,loving to hear him whine.

She did this over and over,bringing him to the edge,stopping and starting all over again until she had figured he'd had enough. On her last round, she went until she felt him tense and stayed there,suckling him,tongue playing against the shaft and tip. She felt the first spurt of hot liquid hit the back of her throat and she revelled in its taste. "J"'s body shook with his orgasm as he let loose his load into her mouth. Once he was done,she moved back up to him and kissed him once more.

"Now,we are formally introduced,don't you think? And there is much more to do. I will let you rest,but I have so much more planned for you. I hope your ready."

She left him then,cleaning up before coming out,untying him and letting him freshen up. His eyes looked over her and a smile came to his lips.

"Thank you Mistress,I loved this very much and I love you too."

She smiled back to him and beckoned him to join her under the covers for a nap.

"I love you too,"J"."

Sleep came quickly for them both,dreams of the next session filling both their minds.