All Comments on 'Loving Eyes Can Never See'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a horrible situation...for both of them.

It should be in non-erotic; but it is quite good. A painful story of two people who don't want to make their relationship work.

labigqlabigqabout 13 years ago
ouch

Well.... she don't want to try and repair the marriage! Corey should cut his loses and give her divorce. On another note, he should have kicked Sean's ass just on principle! :)

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Good

Sex as a weapon. Two married people who don't like each other, but one is comfortable and the other won't jump. Sad, but well written.

wdelanderwdelanderabout 13 years ago
A really powerful story

Quite outside the normal type of story found on this site.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
good story...

but I found it at times very confusing. For example "A couple of days later when I got home Sean had two women in our bed." I could not keep the Coreys, the Seans and the Brians straight. Further there needed to be a break, a rest of sorts, so the reader could figure things out. This staccato pace added to the confusion and annoyance. In general, the concept was very interesting. The end product, though...it reminded me of the Temptations' song: BALL OF CONFUSION...

People moving out, People moving in,

Why, because of the color of their skin,

Run, run, run, but you just can't hide.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I don't think she really knows what she wants.

The marriage is certainly over, but I don't think she wants to be a high dollar prostitute either.

Now that she has her plan working for her, she has to make up her mind who she wants to be with. Perhaps she should find a man that really can make her happy, and let the sex be the secondary part of their relationship.

After all, she does have to look out for the children, and create a good home for them.

Thanks for the read.

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago

That was horrible. Stupid people do stupid things but these two 'kids' need to grow up and stop being so stupid. If they want to fcuk around on each and fuck each others friends, then do so, have it out in the open, this tit for tat fucking is truly stupid and very, very childish. I hope the writer never did anything like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the wife is not only a whore wannabe, she is a whore

She needs to divorce him, give up the children, and pursue her chosen vocation. It is fairly clear about this time, one or both of them and infected with STDs. A pretty bad example of immature adults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Desperate Need

Good premise and erotically charged but there is a desperate need for an editor here. The abrupt and incomplete introduction of the blonde (threesome) cost you a star or two. Was she the nurse, the cleaner or someone the wife picked up? A good editor will make you an even better writer that his reader will appreciate even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic work

I have come to this site for years and this is the best story I have read featuring a slutty black woman/wife. I hope you write more and soon. I do agree with some of your critics about getting characters mixed or confused at times and I would like more description of the characters especially the wife. Did she have a phat juicy ass or what?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A BITCH NOT BORN

they are made. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah you could sure polish this up

but good stuff, thanks author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sorry, but I got confused with who was fucking who, it could have been made a little more clear, needed more explanation as to who the blond was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Conflict and confusion

This superbly illustrates the confused emotions I've felt in my own marriage for the past 15 years. Why do I stay, why does he? Because it's too messy to break apart and there's no guarantee either of us would be happier. So we exist and find happiness in other ways. Happy to be good parents, happy to part of a supportive and loving extended family, and slowly my life slips away...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Terrible

Just get a fucking divorce and end this sham marriage.

Then kill yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Giant pile of worthless cheaters

There wasn't a decent character in the lot. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
incoherent story

that makes no sense.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Conflict and.confusion. Not at all, this is a poorly written story about a cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!