All Comments on 'LST3K Ep. 10: Sister Summer'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 14 years ago
Loved it, but you missed one

Somewhere, Joel (or Mike), Crow, and Servo are smiling, but you missed one big goof. He says that mom and dad got maried when he and sis were four. Three sentences later he says that mom and dad are off on their honeymoon. So they've left the kids alone for fourteen years. No wonder they've turned out like this.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 14 years ago
Loved it, but you missed one

Somewhere, Joel (or Mike), Crow, and Servo are smiling, but you missed one big goof. He says that mom and dad got married when he and sis were four. Three sentences later he says that mom and dad are off on their honeymoon. So they've left the kids alone for fourteen years. No wonder they've turned out like this.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
Kind of funny

but really not my thing.

driphoneydriphoneyover 14 years ago
Oh Gee!

I started out a little confused, not knowing the LST3K concept, but then I found myself busting out in laughter. "... not worth two in the bush, Grasshopper." Too funny! Welcome back, Dark. x

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years ago
All too true!

Hilarious. Although at some point I started wondering how you found my first draft stories on my hard drive! All he needed was for her best friend to show up, dressed in her cheerleader outfit, and let the chips fall from there!

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
oh WOW

i loved all of the mockery. was confused at first but was drawn in by the schnarfiness. thanks for the laughs!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
LOL

A very amusing story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
haha

Not "she came," but "she cummed"... repeatedly. He even "cummed" once, too.

*Star*

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Okay. WFT IS WOW.

When you blew the wistle and said "Everybody out of the gene pool" I fell of the damn bed. When you said "Objects in story are smaller than they appear" I had another accident. Off to shower 5 stars as always. I think my new love of LST3K counts as S&M right. I don't want to miss my full disclosure clause.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
WFT!?

Sorry. I guess it is contageous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous