All Comments on 'Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 09'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Thanks for keeping it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very well done, i'm looking forward to more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A couple of notes on correct word forms...

In a previous chapter, you wrote something to the effect of: 'she through her hair back'. The correct form for the verb would be 'threw', as in throwing something, not 'through', as in passing through.

In this chapter, you wrote, "we got passed that". The correct verb form would be 'past', to make the sentence correct, (and emphasize the incorrect verb form), it should be written as, 'we got passed by that'.

Good story, though, thanks for your work..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

You have given us a lovely erotic entry into the PG star-trek universe, good job! Also I want a Jamie or a Carol, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

story TAGS