Lucy in Jamaica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrj999
mrj999
2 Followers

"Suck me Cherie." he commanded..

Gathering her courage, Lucy sank to her knees in front of him. He stood, arms at his sides, as she tugged his shorts down. His erect penis was suddenly in front of her face. She hesitated for only an instant before taking him in her hands.

His penis was at least eight inches long, not overly thick but with a bulbous head. Lucy bent her head forward and began to kiss the shaft, she ran her tongue up and down the length of him and over the tip, eliciting a groan from Amand.

This is totally wild. She thought. I can't believe I'm doing this. She took the head of his penis into her mouth and began to move her head back and forth.

Lucy had always prided herself on her skill at fellatio -- Ian (and several other men he knew nothing about) had always complimented her on her ability. She ran her tongue over the tip of the glans as she sucked. He was now rock hard. Gasping, he grabbed her head as if to steady himself and began to thrust in and out, fucking her mouth. She gagged slightly but, using all her skill, managed to take almost his entire length into her mouth. Her lips met his pubic hair as the tip of his penis jabbed against the back of her throat.

She took him as deep into her mouth as she could and continued moving her head back and forth, in concert with his thrusts. Amand's hands held the side of her head, moving her back and forth with growing fervour. He was groaning now, uttering unintelligible French words. Lucy felt his penis begin to twitch in her mouth. Sensing he was close to release she slowed her pace and moved her head back slightly so that only the tip of his penis was in her mouth.

With a grunt Amand ejaculated into Lucy's mouth. She felt the hot spurts of his semen hit her tongue and the back of her throat She swallowed his seed as best she could -- there was a lot of it - but felt some spill onto her T shirt, and drip onto her thigh. She felt him softening in her mouth and withdrew his member from between her lips but continued to run her tongue over the head, cleaning it thoroughly.

When she had licked every drop of Amand's semen from his penis, Lucy sat back on her haunches and stared up at him, licking her lips.

"Mon Dieu, Cherie." He said, regaining his breath. "You are fantastic."

Standing up, Lucy pulled the hem of her T shirt down, trying unsuccessfully to cover her nakedness. Amand bent down and pulled his shorts back on. There was an awkward silence. She would not look at him as she began looking for her discarded clothing. There was no sign of her briefs.

She hastily pulled her shorts back on and fastened them. Amand watched her as she dressed. "You are so beautiful, Cherie, and you have such passion." She glanced at him, blushing again.

"I'm not used to this sort of thing." She said, looking away. He said nothing.

She glanced at her watch: 5.30 pm. Ian would be back soon. "Fuck! I have to go." She exclaimed. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror on the wall. Her hair was a mess and the semen stain on her T shirt was clearly visible. Shit! If Ian sees me like this... Moving towards her, Amand pulled her to him and kissed her.

"I want to see you again." He said. Kissing her neck and throat.

"Please Amand, don't. I shouldn't have done this, I'm married.... my husband.... I just can't."

Letting her go, he was silent as he looked at her.

Lucy headed for the door, half turning to look back at him, she said: "It was fantastic, really, but we can't ever do this again. I'm sorry". There was sadness in her eyes as she turned and hurried away, grateful that the gym was still empty.

Lucy ran back toward the hotel. OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod! What have I done! What if Ian's back already?

She was on the verge of panic by the time she reached their room.

She cautiously opened the door; no sign of Ian. Thank Christ.

She quickly took a shower and brushed her teeth. She padded, naked, out of the bathroom; calmer now she had tidied herself up. She threw her clothes -- sans briefs - into the laundry basket in the bathroom. Got to hide the evidence. So much for my new bikini. She sighed to herself. Then a crooked smile played at the corner of her mouth: At least Amand has a souvenir.

mrj999
mrj999
2 Followers
12