Lucy's Film: Family Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Frank fucked Melody's ass for his pleasure alone. He fucked her with full deep strokes. He fucked her until the pain subsided in her ass. When he felt her start to fuck back against him, he stopped his hips.

"Fuck me bitch. I own you. You'll please me. You'll serve me."

Melody fucked Frank. She sucked him with her ass muscle. She rocked her hips, as if the erection was in her vagina. Her submission to Frank's will, brought her more pleasure, than her orgasm did.

She orgasmed, in long slow waves of pleasure. Frank pulled from Melody's ass. She whimpered into Betty's vagina. Frank knelt next to Betty, as he jacked off close to her face. It was a great cum shot.

The lights went out. Melody licked Betty's face clean then snuggled under her arms. As they settled down into sleep, they could hear Lucy and Sally in their love making. Everyone rested well through the night.

They started after breakfast. This was the real work of filming. The main scenes were exciting and fun. Today they filmed the myriad of small connecting scenes. They filmed Frank and Betty arriving to the house, and their greeting at the door. They filmed the interaction between the family as they settled into the house for the summer.

They filmed Frank searching Lucy's room. He smiled as he inspected the bondage paraphernalia in the dresser. He had a dreamy look in his eyes when he held the whip up. The scene ended with Frank taking one of the whips, and some of the bondage equipment, with him when he left the room.

They filmed the stolen kisses, and fondling, between Lucy and Sally. They filmed Frank as he established dominance over Betty through the day. They filmed Lucy catching them in an intimate embrace. Lucy attempted to chastise them. Frank glared at Lucy. Frank backed her down. This scenes set the stage for Frank to establish his dominance over Lucy.

There was real energy between Lucy and Frank. They were both dominate. Frank was glad for the script. He had dominated Lucy in her bed. He thought he would never be able dominate Lucy in life. He enjoyed dominating her, even if it was just a script. The scene between them, worried Lucy some. Frank's dominance was becoming too real.

Frank held Betty in a tight embrace as Lucy stepped up to them. Lucy pulled him from Betty, spinning him to face her.

"Frank, what is the meaning of this. Betty is not your girl friend. She's your sister."

Frank glared at Lucy. He backed Lucy up, as he spoke. He forced her back against the wall, with just his glaring energy.

"Betty is mine. I'll use her as a girl friend, or a servant. I'll use her anyway I want. You mother, will leave us alone."

"It's not right. It's perverse."

"Yes mother, it is perverse. I learned my perversions from you. You, and your new cunt licker."

Lucy slapped Frank.

"How dare you."

Frank slapped her back.

"Your days of telling me what to do, are over. I'll do what I want. I'll do it, when I want to do it. You'll shut up about it."

"I won't put up with this."

Frank slapped her again. He was glaring at her.

"You will put up with it. I'll slap you until you shut the fuck up. You'll not only put up with it, you'll smile while you do it."

Frank was grinning as he pulled Betty to him. He kissed her lewdly as he openly caressed her breast. He broke the kiss, then turned back to Lucy. He slapped her again.

"You are not smiling mother. You should be pleased we love each other so much."

Lucy was crying. Frank slapped her again.

"I said smile. Do it now."

Lucy brought a plastic smile to her face.

"We are just one big happy family. I'll love you just like I love my sister. You'll accept my love when I tell you to. In any way I want it. You, and your cunt licking lover."

Lucy pulled away from him. She left the room crying. Frank spoke to her as she left.

"It's not over mother. I'll have what I want. You won't stop me."

Lucy knew that the scene was hot. She worried about the reality of it. The tension between them was real. She hoped Frank was acting his part. She was afraid he was actually becoming his part.

They were all tired when they broke for dinner. Lucy pushed her concerns to the back of her head as she set the stage for the next scene. The cameras and lights were set up in the small bedroom. Lucy called them together in the front room.

"We will film two scenes tonight in the small bedroom. The first scene will be Betty and Melody. It is their first night together. Betty, you have been ordered by Frank to seduce Melody. You know that Frank is in charge. You know that you have no choice about it. You are happy with Frank's order. You want Melody to serve you. You do not like her."

Lucy drank, as she looked over the cast. Betty was pleased with her role.

"The second scene is the three of you. It is the next night. Frank will enter the room and take control. We will film both scenes one after another. We'll reset the cameras, then film both scenes again. Do it right. I do not want to do it a third time."

Lucy handed the scripts to each of the cast.

"Read your scripts until you know the scene in your head. The scene you played last night is not the scene you'll play tonight. The roles are the same. The action is not. Be in costume ready to film, in one hour."

Lucy paced and drank. She called Sally to her. Lucy and Sally would not be in front of the camera tonight. She used Sally to bring herself up and off. She made Sally masturbate for her. Lucy was calm, and relaxed, when the scene started.

Betty walked into the bedroom. Melody was laying on her bed. Betty began her domination of Melody. Lucy watched only a short time before she hollered.

"Cut."

Lucy stormed onto the set. She was furious. She began to slash at Melody. She lashed Melody to the floor.

"Fucking bitch. Whore. I'll beat you until you can't walk. I'll rape you with a wine bottle."

Lucy was glaring in her fury. She seethed at Melody.

"Are you afraid of me? Bitch."

Melody was terrified down where she lived. She had never heard, or felt, that kind of violent energy before. She was crying.

"Yes mistress, right now I'm afraid of you."

"Remember it. That is the fear you have of Betty. You are afraid of her. If you are not afraid of her. You had better be afraid of me."

Lucy turned to Betty and slapped her.

"Get it straight. She is not your lover. You don't like her. You take pleasure in her fear. You take pleasure in her pain. You love to humiliate her. You have been dominated, and raped, by your brother last night. Take it out on her."

Lucy turned her back on the stage. She spoke from the darkness outside of the lights.

"Start over. Become your roles. Do not make me stop the cameras again"

Betty stood outside the lights. She tried to calm herself. Her mind was in a turmoil. She loved to be dominate. She did not know if she could be abusive. It was outside of her experience.

She needed some time to get her head together. She knew she did not have that time. She must become her role, right now. She thought about one of her classmates that had humiliated her, then publicly laughed at her embarrassment. She called up the thoughts she had about the incidence.

She remembered her cold resolve to get even. Betty immersed herself in her memories. Melody became that girl in her mind. Betty realized she had dealt with melody as her lover just now.

She knew that she had to see Melody as the girl she hated. As she did, the lines Lucy had written made sense. They were no longer awkward to her as they had been earlier. Betty's mind became cold and hard as she smiled to herself. She would make the girl pay for her embarrassment.

Betty was confident as she walked onto the set. Melody saw the coldness in her eyes. Lucy's wrath scared her. Right now, Betty scared her. Melody did not have to act. She only had to react.

Betty walked up to Melody with an air of confidence. Betty circled Melody. There was a coldness in her, as she stalked her prey.

"Well bitch. We're alone at last. I like the idea of having you in a closed room for my pleasure."

Betty slapped Melody.

"Kneel before me bitch. It's your proper place in my life."

"Please Betty. Don't be like this with me. I want to get to know you. We are supposed to be sisters. I have always wanted a sister."

Betty slapped her again, harder.

"I do not care what you want bitch. I only care about what I want. I don't want a sister. I want a slave. I want you on your knees before me. I'll beat you until you follow my orders."

Betty wound her hand into Melody's hair, forcing her to her knees. She slapped Melody again.

"Lower your head to me. Call me mistress."

"Please Betty. Be nice to me."

Betty smiled at the plea. She spoke with an evil sweetness.

"Get it right bitch. The only one who will be nice in this room is you. You'll be nice to me. You have no choice. You'll also be nice to my brother. You have no choice about that either."

Betty went to the dresser, and opened a drawer. She was smiling broadly. She was totally into her role. Betty took a ball gag, and a whip, from the drawer. She put the ball gag into Melody's mouth.

"No sense disturbing the adults with your screams. You'll learn your place in this house. You will serve me, and my brother, completely."

Betty slashed Melody with the whip. Melody's scream came out as a muffled noise from behind the gag. Betty was cold in her domination. Her vagina was open and wet. Her pleasure did not come from her vagina. It came from her mind. She was completely into her domination of Melody.

Betty walked around Melody, using the whip on her body. Melody was screaming behind the gag. She was not aroused. Betty found a flush of excitement as she saw the fear in Melody's eyes.

Betty ceased her lashing, then knelt next to Melody. She licked Melody's tears. She smiled with a deep satisfaction, seeing Melody's complete surrender.

"I love the taste of your tears. I'll taste them again when my brother takes your ass. I'll drink your tears. I'll find pleasure in your screams."

Betty stood over Melody. She slowly removed her clothes. She used the whip on melody as she masturbated.

"Strip bitch. Lets see what you have been saving for me and my brother."

Melody straightened up onto her knees. She was crying. Her hands trembled as she unbuttoned her blouse. Betty masturbated, watching Melody remove her clothes. Melody was naked on her knees. Betty removed the ball gag, then slapped Melody again.

"Call me mistress. Just like your mother, calls my mother mistress."

Melody was blushing through her tears. She lowered her head.

"Yes mistress."

"Show me your tongue bitch. My brother wants your cunt and your ass. Your tongue is the only thing you have that excites me."

Melody stuck out her tongue. Betty slapped her again.

"Call me mistress, when I give you a command. Bitch."

"Yes mistress."

Get on the bed, bitch. Lay on your back. Show me what my brother wants."

"Yes mistress."

Melody was blushing bright red as she open her legs to Betty's gaze. Melody was no longer Betty's lover. She was the abused sister. There was real fear in her eyes. She was in her role.

"Are you a virgin? Or, are you a little slut?"

"I am not a virgin mistress."

"Then you are a slut. Tell me what a little slut you are."

"I'm not a virgin. I'm not a slut."

Betty smiled down at her.

"You're slut if I say you're a slut. You'll be my slut. You'll be my brothers slut. You'll tell me what a slut you are, or I'll return the gag to your mouth while I beat your ass. I'll beat it. My brother will fuck it. Just like he fucked mine."

Melody's tears, began to flow again.

"Please don't do this. I don't like it."

"I don't care what you like bitch. I'll have my pleasure. I like it even more, knowing you don't like it."

Betty went to the closet. She returned with two long scarfs. She bound Melody's hands to the headboard of the bed. She returned the gag to Melody's mouth. She was smiling brightly as she used the whip on melody's tits, stomach, and thighs.

Betty went to the drawer and took out a dildo. She stood next to the bed masturbating.

"I'm so glad, I don't have to save your cunt for my brother. I'll have it now. After my brother has your ass, I'll have it also. We'll have so much fun, here in our cozy little private room."

Betty did not fuck Melody with the dildo. She raped her with it. She used the dildo like she had used her whip. Betty's eyes were shining as she took Melody with force. She used the dildo as the weapon of her dominance.

Betty stopped her assault. She removed the gag from Melody's mouth, then slapped her. Betty's eyes were as cold as steel when she commanded Melody.

"Tell me what a slut you are, or you'll be unable to walk when my brother takes your ass. Call me mistress when you do."

Melody's tears were real as she sobbed out her reply.

'Yes mistress. I'm a slut."

Betty sat down beside Melody on the bed. She was smiling as she pet Melody's cheek. She was deeply excited with her dominance of Melody. Betty untied Melody's hands, then pulled her up onto her knees. She held her by the hair as she lay back on the bed.

"Show me your tongue, little slut."

"Yes mistress."

Melody stuck out her tongue as she knelt beside Betty.

"My brother will own your cunt. He'll own your ass. Your tongue is mine. Is your tongue a virgin? Have you licked pussy like your mother does?"

"Melody blushed deeply. She bowed her head as she replied.

"Mistress. My tongue is a virgin. I have never used it like this before."

"Good, I'll have your virgin tongue. My brother will have your virgin ass. You'll please us both. You'll please me now."

Betty pulled Melody's head down onto her open vagina. She found great pleasure using Melody's tongue. Betty's dominance flared as she used Melody's face. Betty used her captive sister for her pleasure alone.

Betty found her orgasm in full waves of pleasure. Melody found no pleasure in any of it. Betty pushed her away with distaste. Melody lay on her side, crying for the camera.

"Cut. Great job. That was perfect. Don't forget your lines. You'll do it again after the next scene."

Melody was still crying. Betty was sure that she should not comfort Melody. She must remain the abused sister, for the rest of the night.

"Quit sniveling bitch. You're not done. My brother has not had your ass yet."

Lucy was sure, she must not let the mood slip away. She needed Melody's fear for the next scene.

"Get up bitch. Get your next costume ready."

Lucy made sure everyone was into their costume quickly.

Lucy felt that she did not need to coach anyone in their roles. Lucy had given both Frank and Betty their scripts. Frank was beaming about his role in the next scene. Betty was just as pleased. Melody was still frightened. Lucy posed everyone in their places.

"Roll the film."

Betty was in high heels. Her stockings were held up by a lacy garter belt. Betty was wearing a light silk robe. She held her whip in her hand.

Melody was naked, except for an almost transparent short sexy nightie. She was kneeling on the floor. Melody's hands were bound behind her back, and a ball gag was in her mouth. Melody was softly crying in her bondage.

Betty stood over her. She was smiling from her control over Melody. The words from Lucy's script, flowed naturally from her mouth.

"My brother will be here soon. You'll serve him as you serve me. I'll drink your tears. I'll masturbate to your screams. It's too bad you must be gagged. I'll have you soon without it. I'll love to hear you scream out loud."

Frank walked into the bedroom wearing a light lounging robe. He walked around the kneeling woman on the floor. Betty was not his lover right now. She was his victim. Frank slapped Betty as he glared at her.

"Kneel, when I walk into the room bitch. Call me master. I own you. Do not forget it."

Betty removed her robe, then sank onto her knees. She lowered her head to her master.

"Yes master. I'm yours. I've prepared our little sister as you have commanded. She's not a virgin. She's a slut."

"So are you sister. You are my slut. You're my ass fucking slut. Tell your new sister what a slut you are."

Betty's face was flushed, as she turned to Melody.

"I'm a slut for my brother. I'm an ass fucking slut for him. You'll also be an ass slut, before this night is done."

"Kiss the whip then hand it to me. Call me master when you do."

Betty kissed the whip. She held it out to Frank.

"Yes master. You are my master. The whip is yours to control. I'm yours to control."

Frank took the whip. He slapped Betty.

"Do not ever forget it, slut. Get your pussy wet for me. I'll have it first."

"Yes master."

Betty masturbated for her brothers pleasure. Frank ignored her as he fondled Melody in her bondage. Frank pulled her up. He removed the ball gag, then sank his erection into her unwilling mouth. Frank fucked her mouth as he used the whip on her.

Frank was beaming in his role. In his mind he was the lord of the manor. He took what was his for his own pleasure. He found much pleasure in the dominance he held, over both women at his feet.

There was no passion in Frank as he abused his new sister. His pleasure was from his dominance alone. He fucked Melody's mouth as he watched Betty masturbate for his pleasure. When his orgasm rose he pulled from Melody's mouth. He found his orgasm with his hand onto Betty's face. He glared at Melody.

"Clean her up. Lick her face like you licked her cunt last night. Lick her like your mother, licks my mothers cunt. My sister will have your mothers tongue soon. Just like I'll have her ass, after I've had yours. We'll be one big happy family."

Melody was crying. She was blushing. She was completely into her role. Melody crawled in front of Betty. She licked Frank's cum off Betty's face.

Frank pulled melody roughly up onto the bed. He glared at Betty.

"On your back where you belong. Slut. Open your cunt to me. Offer yourself to me. Call me master when you do."

Betty was crying from her humiliation as she complied with Frank's orders. She lay back on the bed next to Melody. She spread her legs open.

"Yes master. My cunt is wet. I'm yours, master. Use me for your pleasure."

Frank pulled melody's head to him. He filled her mouth with his erection. He used his whip on Melody as he fucked her mouth.

He filled her mouth with his erection, and his control. He fucked Melody's face. He took no thought of her. He fucked for his pleasure alone. It was his right. He was the lord of the manor.

Frank climbed up to kneel over Betty, between her open legs. He used his whip on her body. Betty was crying tears of pain, and tears of shame.

Frank's passion took over his cold calculating dominance. He fucked Betty with his passion. He took no thought of her pleasure. As Betty became filled with her own lust, Frank pulled his erection from her. He knelt between Melody's legs.

Frank took her violently. He slammed his erection into her. He fucked with power and passion. He almost forgot the cum shot. He pulled out just in time.

Frank crawled up onto Melody's body. He sat on her chest as he ejaculated onto her face. He was in total pleasure. He found pleasure in the fact, both women had served him without any pleasure of their own.

Frank lay back pleased with himself. He smiled contentedly. He smiled at both women's tears. Frank relaxed for only a short while. He leered at Betty.

"Melody's little tongue belongs to you. Your tongue belongs to me. Use it for my pleasure. Get your new sister hot for me. I'll beat you silly, if she's not hot when I am ready for her."

"Yes master."

Betty crawled over to Melody. She lowered her head to Melody's open vagina. Betty was not aroused as she used her tongue in her master's service.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers