Lucy's Film: Family Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Frank was grinning, as he ripped Sally's clothes from her. Lucy whispered into Betty's ear.

"It's her fault. That bitch caused all of your problems. If she was not licking your mother cunt, this would not be happening. Your family life was normal before she came into it. Watch your brother put her in her place."

Betty watched. As she watched, her anger turned from Melody to Sally. Betty took great pleasure seeing her rough handling by Frank. Frank was not acting. He loved Sally's displeasure.

"You served my mothers whip. You'll now serve mine."

Sally was indignant. She was also afraid of Frank.

"Leave me alone. You have no right to treat me like this. Lucy will not be pleased with this."

"I have every right to treat you anyway I want to, bitch. You seem to have forgotten you're a woman. A woman needs a strong hand. A woman needs a cock to keep her happy. You're a bitch right now, because it has been too long since you have felt a man's hand, and a mans cock... I hope Lucy is not pleased with this. I'll beat her just like I'm going to beat you. She has also forgotten she is a woman. She'll pleasure my cock just like you will. Just like your daughter already has."

Frank used his whip on Sally.

"You bitch, will call me master. You will obey me as your master. If you serve me well, I'll let you lick Betty's cunt just like you lick my mothers cunt. I'll beat you until you learn your place. I'll beat you until you call me master."

Frank used his whip with precision. He was not lost in his passion, or his lust. His domination of Sally was firmly in his head. His erection did not raise. His pleasure did.

Lucy continued to arouse Betty.

"You want to beat her ass also, don't you? You're hot thinking about putting Sally between your legs, like you have her daughter."

Betty was breathing hard. Her eyes were shining.

"I want the bitch. I want her to suffer like I did. I wish it was my hand holding the whip."

Sally could take a lot of pain. The pain that Frank delivered to her, became more than even she could bear.

Please, master. I'll obey you. Please stop. Please leave my daughter alone. I'll serve you. Leave her alone, please."

"I'll leave her alone, right now. I have your cunt to serve me. Your daughter is now serving my sister. You'll be happy to know, she sucks pussy just like you do. She calls my sister mistress, just like you call my mother mistress. Everyone in this house will call me master. We'll see if you can suck cock as well as your daughter does. I love her mouth. I'll love yours"

Frank pulled Sally to the side of the bed, as he forced his erection into her mouth. Sally was crying. She was finding no pleasure in this scene at all. Frank's dominance scared her. She feared for her daughter. Frank's role was becoming too real for her also. She could do nothing, but to allow her mouth to be raped.

Frank was not getting a blow job. He was using his erection like a whip. He was beaming. He loved watching Sally cry as he forced her to take all of his erection into her mouth.

Frank ejaculated onto Sally's face. He found as much pleasure in seeing her covered with his cum as he did seeing the revulsion in her face.

"You look as good as your daughter does with my cum on your face. You have spent so much time licking pussy, your cunt will probably be just as tight as hers was, when I fucked her. She has a nice tight cunt. I love to fuck her."

Frank pushed his erection into Sally's mouth. He was able to push it into her throat one more time before it softened. He smiled at her tears.

Frank lay back onto the bed. He spoke with menace in his voice."

"Get you cunt hot. Suck me while you do. I'll beat you until I'm ready for your hot cunt."

Sally knelt up beside of Frank. She was defeated. She knew that pleas for her daughter, or for herself, would be of no value. She bowed her head. She served Lucy with her heart. She served Frank from her head, because she had no choice.

"Yes master."

Sally sucked Frank as she masturbated. Her ministrations to her vagina brought her lubrication. They raised neither her passion, nor her lust. Her mouth raised her masters erection. It filled her mouth as it swelled.

Frank lay back as he smiled up at her.

"Fuck me bitch. Ride my cock. Ride it like a woman. Fuck me."

"Yes master."

Sally climbed onto Franks prone body. She took his erection into her body. Disgust was in her eyes. The look brought Frank pleasure. Frank let her fuck him for awhile then pushed her over onto her back.

He mounted her with force. He raped her cunt just like he had raped her mouth. Just like he would rape her ass. His pleasure was full. He could have lasted long enough to raise Sally's passion. He had no intention of bringing her any pleasure.

Frank rose to his orgasm by his own self control. He visioned his cock in her ass. He pictured the tears that would fall from her eyes. He loved the revulsion in her eyes, as he covered her cum covered face, with fresh cum.

Lucy was masturbating Betty as they watched Sally's violation. She talked to Betty as she did.

"You'll dominate her just like Frank is dominating her now. You'll have her, and her daughter. They caused you all of your problems. Get off thinking about it. Get off knowing Frank will fuck her ass just like he fucked yours. Get off knowing you'll have her ass also. She'll suck your dirty cock just like her daughter did."

Betty was inflamed with the words. Betty was filled, with her lust to dominate both women. She pictured Sally between Melody's legs as she fucked her ass. Betty's orgasm was powerful and full. She shuddered with anticipation. She was in love, watching Frank's domination of the slut between his legs.

Frank's orgasm did not change his attitude, or his energy. He used the whip as he spoke down to Sally.

"Bitch. Whore. Beg for my cock again. Beg to give me your ass."

Frank pulled Sally close to him, as he leered at her.

"Your daughter has already given me her ass. My sister's ass, took my cock as well. Betty will have your ass, when I'm finished with it. Beg bitch. Beg like a woman."

Frank used the whip on Sally as she cried. She knew that she would have to obey him. She knew that there was no way to save herself, or her daughter.

"Please master. Please fuck my ass, don't hurt my daughter. I'll please you in all ways. Please don't hurt her. Fuck my ass. Give it to your sister. Please don't hurt Melody."

Frank's erection rose as he listened to her beg. The begging woman's words brought him up like a caress to his cock. He was the lord of the manor.

Frank pushed Sally across a pillow. He moved Sally so that Jim and Melody could see him take her. Jim was aroused. He had his erection in his hand.

Melody turned from the scene on the bed. She lowered her head onto Jim's erection. She served her father from love. She was totally happy. Her father now accepted her as a woman.

Lucy was surprised to see Jim accept his daughters mouth. This was the first time she had seen Jim's sexuality, except in his hand watching Sally be submissive.

Lucy was pleased feeling the passion, and lust, from Betty laying next to her. She loved it all. Her cast were into their roles. There was only one nagging problem in her mind. She hoped her stallion was truly trained.

Frank handed Sally the lubrication.

"Grease me, and your asshole. Offer it to me."

Sally started to comply. Frank slapped her.

"I gave you an order. I heard no reply. You'll be black and blue when your lover returns, if you do not learn."

"Yes Master."

Sally greased herself and Franks erection. She bowed her head. Tears flowed down her cheeks. Her submission to Frank was complete.

"My ass is ready for you master. I offer it to you."

Frank placed Sally onto her stomach. He held his erection onto it's target.

"Give me your ass. Take my erection. Fuck me with your ass."

"Yes master."

Sally did not forget the camera. She looked at Jim and Melody together as she pushed her ass back onto the erection. She watched Melody sucking Jim. She was somewhat jealous of Melody. She was totally miserable. She was not excited in any way. It was all to real for her.

She wept for her violation. She wept for her daughters violation. She could not stand Franks touch. The revulsion filled her eyes. She cried from deep inside of herself. She hated this movie. Even as she hated it, she knew that it was the best movie they had ever made.

Sally fucked herself with Frank's erection. She fucked from her forced obedience to Frank's will. She was a professional. She knew, she was exactly in the right head space for her role. She wished the film would be over soon.

Lucy waited until Jim turned off the lights.

"Go sleep with your brother. Tomorrow you'll work like a team. Send Sally to me."

Lucy cuddled with Sally. She rocked her to sleep. Lucy knew this movie was hard on her. The family needed this movie.

CHAPTER

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers