Lucy's Film: Family Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Betty's lust rose to match her domination. The pleasure was intense. When she was almost into her orgasm, as she pushed Melody's head down to her asshole.

"Lick my ass bitch. Get it wet. Get it as wet as my cunt. Inside and outside."

Betty used her hands in her vagina. Her hands brought her lust to fruition. The feel of Melody's tongue, on her asshole, rose her pleasure of domination. Her pleasure overwhelmed her. She screamed as she shook with waves of pleasure throughout her body. She was totally lost in her orgasm.

Betty wanted to slip into her afterglow. Her uncomfortable position would not allow it. She was conscious of the camera. Melody was caressing the camera with her eyes as she masturbated.

Betty rose from the bed. She was still deeply angry as she pushed Melody over the pillow.

"I told you bitch. I'll rape every hole you have. I'll start with your ass. Before I am done with you, your ass will be looser than your sloppy cunt."

Betty picked up the dildo and the lubricant. She smiled deeply as she greased Melody up. Betty found great pleasure from her violation of Melody's ass. She found great pleasure in Melody's scream.

Melody's scream came from her memory, not from pain. She loved ass fucking as much as her mother did.

Melody raised her head. She shed her tears for the camera. She found her pleasure, knowing Jim was being excited by her submission. Betty was masturbating as she used the dildo on Melody. Her pleasure was full. She knew she would not use the dildo in Melody's ass very long.

Betty was tingling with excitement as she thought about Melody's next hole. Betty could not wait. She pulled the dildo from Melody's ass. She pulled Melody around, so that she faced herself, and the camera. Betty was leering at Melody as she pushed the dildo into her mouth.

"Suck my dirty cock, bitch. You're my slut. You'll suck anything I put into your mouth."

Betty used her whip on Melody's ass. She used the dildo in her mouth. She was intent on her total domination of Melody. She had withheld melody's pleasure. Now she was intent on taking it from her.

She pulled the dildo from Melody's mouth. She moved Melody around, so that her ass was on the pillow facing the camera. Betty sank the dildo easily into melody's vagina. Melody was hot. Her submission had raised her lusts.

Melody turned to look at the camera. She poured her lust out like a gift to Jim. She knew her father found as much pleasure in her submission as he did in her mothers submission.

Betty used the dildo to raise Melody's passion. She found pleasure in her control of Melody. Betty was intent on bringing Melody's orgasm on. She intended to totally control her new sister. Betty was now completely into her role.

Melody's orgasm was loud. Betty startled, when she heard Lucy's voice from off set.

"What is going on in there? There's a lot of noise."

Betty clasped her hand over Melody's mouth. She spoke out loud and clear.

"We were just playing mother. We were wrestling, and giggling."

"Settle down in there. It's getting late."

"Yes mother."

Betty released Melody's mouth from the bondage of her hand. She glared at Melody.

"If you ever say anything to either one of our mothers, I'll beat you. I'll beat you while my brother fucks your ass. Do you understand? Bitch."

"Yes mistress. I won't tell anyone."

"Cut. Great work."

Lucy handed Melody some alcohol. Melody rinsed her mouth out with it. Melody spoke with disdain in her voice.

"That was nasty. I can't believe, we are going to do it again."

Lucy stepped up to them. She glared at Melody.

"Stay in your role. You'll complain about nothing. Bow your head in the presence of your mistress and your master."

"Yes mistress."

"This next scene is your first night alone in the new house. The rest of the family is gone for the evening. We'll film that scene in the living room later. Frank has abused Betty in the living room. He has sent Betty into her bedroom with instructions to dress for him. Betty, you will dress for him on camera."

Lucy walked up to Betty. She looked intently into her eyes.

"Do I have to slap you to get you into your role? You have just had your mouth violently raped. He took you. He abused you. He is going to rape you again. You are being forced to prepare yourself, for your own violation."

Betty became her role. She naturally became the abused sister. Tears filled her eyes.

"No Lucy. You do not have to slap me. I'm afraid of Frank, and the rape of my ass. I'm truly afraid."

"Good. Frank has his script. You'll need no script. Frank will be in total charge of the scene. Frank, you must totally dominate your sister. You must also bring her pleasure. She must end up serving you with devotion... Betty, you do not like to be dominated. Your dominate nature will be broken. You will end up serving your brother willingly."

"Get ready. Costumes. Betty you are in street clothes. Use one of the double costumes. Frank will wear only his robe. Film call, fifteen minutes."

Betty arrived dressed in a blouse and skirt. Lucy walked up to her. She ripped the blouse almost off of her body, then stripped one bra cup away from Betty's tit. Lucy messed up her hair. She smeared Betty's make up, then slapped her.

"Cry bitch. Cry, or I'll have Frank slap you."

Betty was in tears. She felt the indignation of her recent abuse at her brothers hands. The scene she had not yet played, was real to her in her mind.

Betty walked into the bedroom. Tears were streaming down her face. She was truly afraid of this scene. Betty played to the camera as she stripped off her torn clothes.

Betty donned silk stockings and a pair of heels. She secured her stockings with a set of garters. She pulled on a thin short nightie, then sat at the vanity as she brushed her hair and fixed her makeup. She cried through it all.

Betty's eyes flew open as Frank walked into the bedroom.

"Well, my little whore sister. You don't seem happy to see me. I'm glad to see you. You look better on your knees."

Betty sank to her knees before Frank. She tried to smile at him. Frank slapped her.

"Call me master, whenever I stand before you."

"Yes master."

Betty was crying. She was terrified. All she could think about, was her coming violation at Frank's hands. She knew he would have her ass. She had seen the other women in the family take Frank's erection into their ass.

That was the only thing that kept her from running. The fear in her eyes was being recorded on the film. Lucy was pleased with her terror.

Frank was totally obsessed with Betty's virgin ass. He wanted to take her right now. He knew that he would have to take his time. The movie was more important than his lust. Frank walked up to Betty. He casually fondled her as he stood leering over her.

"I've always wanted my own sex slave. Now I have one. You're now my little sex slave."

"Please Frank. Don't be like this. I don't like it when you are like this."

Frank slapped her.

"Bitch. I didn't tell you to speak. I don't care what you like. I hope you don't like it. I'll enjoy it more, knowing you don't like it. I'll own every woman in this house. I'll have a whole family of sex slaves. First you, then Melody. I'll save our mother for last. I hope she doesn't like it either."

Frank ripped the thin material from Betty's body. The material abraded her shoulders before it tore. Frank went to the dresser and pulled out the whip. He held the whip out to her.

"Kiss my whip, slut. Kiss it like you just kissed my cock."

Betty was openly crying as she kissed the whip.

"Tell me what a slut you are. I'll beat you until your words turn me on more than the whip. The whip turns me on a lot."

Frank walked around Betty as he used the whip. Betty tried to keep her composure. The pain mounted. She began to scream as the pain took her over.

Her screams produced no words. Frank smiled at her screams. He was totally lost in his lust to bring about Betty's submission. Betty was hysterical. Frank paused his lashes.

"You must like the whip as much as I do. I haven't heard you tell me what a slut you are. Tell me you are my slut. Tell me how well you'll please me."

Betty was sobbing. She had difficulty speaking.

"Please master. I'm a slut. I'm your slut. Please stop whipping me. Please."

Frank resumed his use of the whip.

"Not good enough. I want to hear a slut beg me. I want to hear slut words from your mouth."

Frank paused his whip. There was menace in his voice. He pulled Betty's head up then slapped her. Betty could see the cold determination in his eyes, as she relaxed into her defeat.

"Please master. I'm a slut. My mouth wants your cock. I want you to fuck me. My pussy is wet for you. I want to fuck you. I want to suck you. I'm your slut. I drip for you."

"Better. I still want to hear what a dirty slut you are.'

"Master. My dirty slut cunt wants you to fuck me like a whore. I'm your whore. My mouth wants to drink your cum. I'll pleasure you with my dirty mouth, and my dirty slut cunt."

Frank smiled down at Betty. He was leering in his lust.

"I have not heard about your dirty slut ass."

Betty began to openly cry. She implored Frank with her eyes.

"Please Frank. I'm so afraid. I'm afraid of you. I'm afraid of your whip. I'm afraid to be used that way. Please. Don't make me do this."

"I love your fear as much I love your screams. You'll scream until you offer yourself to me completely."

Frank started his whipping again. Betty was in total turmoil. She could no longer stay on her knees. She fell over onto her side. She was screaming from deep inside of herself. Betty's words were hysterical. They were almost screams.

"Please master. Please. You can have my ass. I can't stand the pain. Please stop. I give you my dirty ass. I give you everything. I'll fuck you like a slut."

Frank was grinning. He pulled Betty up onto her knees before him.

"That's better. Now you have it. Will you fuck me with your mouth?"

Betty was sobbing as she spoke.

"Yes master. I'll fuck you with my mouth."

"Will you fuck me with your slut cunt?"

"Yes master. I'll fuck you with my slut cunt."

"Will you fuck me with your dirty ass?"

"Yes master. I'll fuck you with my dirty ass."

Frank turned and walked to the bed. He lay back onto the pillows.

"Your mouth first bitch."

Betty rose to her feet. She walked over to Frank. She knelt up onto the bed next to him. She took his erection into her mouth as she began to suck him. Her tears were rolling down her cheeks as she served her master.

Frank was in no way gentle. He forced Betty to take his erection deep into her throat. She gagged and coughed as Frank pushed her head down further with each thrust.

He rose to his orgasm slowly. He took great pleasure in covering her face with his cum. He smeared it around her face with his hand. Frank took great delight in making her suck his fingers clean.

"A whore looks more like a whore, with cum on her face. You look like a whore. You smell like a whore. Now you'll act like a whore. Put your hands in your pussy. Tell me how hot you are."

Betty knelt before Frank. She masturbated for him. Frank was beaming as he spoke.

"You make a good whore. Fuck me like a slut whore. I'll show you what pleasure there is in serving me. Serve me well, and you can have our little slut sister for your slave. You'll serve me willingly and enjoy it. Or, You'll serve me and hate it. Are you my willing slave, sister dear?"

Betty wanted to please Frank. She was afraid not to. She new that she must raise her passion if she was to please him. Betty masturbated as she seduced Frank with her eyes. She wanted desperately to please him.

"Master. I serve you. I'll serve my little slut sister to you. I'll make her serve you. I'll dress her for you. I'll serve her to you any way you want her. I'll serve her to you with tears in her eyes. I'll get her hot for you. I serve you for your pleasure."

Betty's passion was raising. She found pleasure from the thought of having Melody for her slave. She was wet and open as she masturbated. Betty kissed Frank like a slut as she knelt close to him. Her mouth was as open and wet as her vagina was."

Please master. Fuck me. I'm your slave. My cunt is wet for you. My slut cunt wants your cock. My slut mouth wants to serve you. I'll obey you in all things. I'll help you take Sally just like I'll help you take her slut daughter. I serve only you master."

Frank lay back. He held his erection like a badge of office. He held it up like the manor lord.

"Fuck me, sister dear. Fuck me for your pleasure. The only pleasure you have comes from me. Your pleasure comes from serving me."

Betty climbed up to straddle Frank's body. Frank turned in the bed slightly. He did not forget the camera.

"If I don't see lust in your eyes when you fuck me, I'll find my lust with the whip. The whip, and your screams, will excite me as much as your slut cunt will."

"Yes master. My lust is for you. I'll please you. Thank you for my slave. I get hot, thinking of serving her to you. My pleasure is yours."

Betty became lost in her fucking. Her vagina took control. She moaned as she fucked. Her orgasm was raising. She began to shudder, with the pleasure of it all.

The thought of her domination of Melody took her out of her body. She sang out her orgasm. Frank let her have her pleasure. He pulled her from his erection, then pulled her head down onto it.

"I'll use your mouth, more than your cunt. I will use your ass, more than your mouth. I love having a sex slave."

Frank's orgasm was full and powerful. He found pleasure in it. He would find his lust in her ass. His thoughts of taking her virginity brought his orgasm higher. He smiled from the knowledge of his power and dominance as he covered Betty's face with his semen.

Frank was almost gentle as he held Betty close to him. He spoke softly to her. He used his hands intimately on her body.

"I can bring you great pleasure. I'll bring you great pleasure, if you serve me willingly. Melody is your personal slave. You'll serve her to me when I want her. We'll take her, and her mother together. You'll find as much pleasure in Sally's tongue as you do from her daughters tongue."

"Yes master. Thank you for my slave. She'll serve me at my pleasure. I'll serve her to you, at your pleasure."

Frank's aura changed. He was finished, being nice to his slave sister. He picked up the whip, with a smile on his face. His eyes were cold as he slashed Betty''s ass.

"Now you will see what is in store for you, if you do not serve me well. I can fuck you, or I can rape you. I can bring you pleasure, or pain. You'll receive no pleasure from me right now. I'll show you what will happen if you do not serve me well. My whip is my foreplay. I find my pleasure in your pain. I'll have my pleasure. You'll have none."

Frank used the whip until Betty was almost hysterical in her pain. Frank positioned her on her stomach with a pillow under her. Her ass was raised for his leering gaze, and for his use. Frank's pleasure had never been higher. He would take what he had been lusting for. It was his right. He was the lord of the manor.

Frank greased up Betty's asshole, and his erection. Frank took no thought of anything but his pleasure. He was grinning broadly as he took Betty's virginity. His erection took pleasure from Betty's tightness. His mind took pleasure in her screams.

Frank fucked slowly. He was in no hurry to find his orgasm. The fucking was pleasant. The powerful waves of pleasure, that filled his mind, came from his total domination of Betty. He wanted her to feel his dominance in every part of her life.

He thought of Lucy. He took pleasure in knowing he would dominate her just as completely. The thought brought his pleasure up to match his lust. He wanted to orgasm into Betty's body. He pulled his erection from her. He would find almost as much pleasure in her humiliation.

He knelt next to her as he took her mouth completely. He fucked her throat. He smiled as he pulled his erection from her mouth. He deposited his cum on her face. Frank took no time for an afterglow. He stood up next to Betty. He used his whip on her ass. He stroked his erection, as it shrank.

"Do not forget your lesson bitch. I have many ways to bring you pain."

Betty was in total tears of humiliation.

"Yes master."

"Cut. Good work."

Lucy walked on stage. She handed Betty a glass of alcohol. Betty washed her mouth out. She was still crying. She wanted comforting. She wanted to be held by Lucy. She hated Frank right now. Just like she had hated melody earlier. Betty received no comfort from any of them. She curled up into a ball, and cried.

Betty cried from the pain, and humiliation, of her rape. She cried mostly, because she knew she would have to relive her rape again. She turned her outrage onto Melody.

She would find her pleasure in humiliating Melody again. She found some satisfaction from the thought. Her ass hurt. She shuddered at the thought of doing it again.

Lucy spoke to Jim.

"Change the cameras quickly. I need Betty's emotion, before it changes."

"Yes Ma'am."

Frank and Sally helped Jim move and set up the cameras, at the other end of the room.

Lucy went to Betty. She pulled Betty up by her hair.

"It's Melody's fault. She caused your rape. Frank's passion came from his lust for her. Make her pay. Do not forget your lines. Do not forget the camera."

Betty did not forget her lines, when she stood in front of Melody.

"Well bitch. We are alone at last. I like the idea of having you in a closed room for my pleasure."

The scene was hot. This time, Betty was exactly in the right head space. Lucy, and the camera, could see Betty's raging hatred for her new sister. Lucy was pleased. She quickly got Betty dressed to replay her rape. Her fear was as real, as it was the first time they filmed the scene.

The scene was almost unreal to Betty. It was like a nightmare. She cried real tears for the camera as Frank raped her ass the second time. Frank's domination and pleasure shone like an aura around him. Lucy was pleased with the scene.

She was worried that Frank was no longer acting. She thought that she would have to deal with the problem soon. She did not want to put a damper on it yet. She hoped she was not waiting to long.

Lucy assembled the crew before her. She held Betty close to her as she gave them their orders.

"Tonight Frank and Sally will be preforming upstairs. You will both have a drink before you come upstairs. Jim's bed will represent the camera. Betty and I will watch from the darkened bed. Melody will cuddle with Jim... Sally you detest the idea of being touched sexually by a man. You are happy with our relationship. You'll receive Frank because you have no choice. You will find no pleasure in it... Frank, you enjoy Sally's coldness and her revulsion. Become used to your roles. We'll film them tomorrow."

Lucy took Betty by the hand as she led her upstairs. Jim followed with Melody held close to him. Lucy was sure that Jim would only hold Melody. His sex was always private. Lucy knew she would have to be careful with Betty. She wanted to comfort her. She did not want to change her attitude, or her role.

Frank and Sally arrived in the bedroom. Sally was already crying. Lucy smiled. Sally could turn her tears on, and off, like a faucet. Lucy was laying on her side, facing the bed Frank and Sally would share.

Betty was laying on her side in front of Lucy. She cuddled back against Lucy's warmth. She wanted Lucy's comfort. Lucy withheld her comforting arms from Betty. She placed a pillow between Betty's legs. Lucy was arousing Betty with her hands.

Frank smiled, as he pushed Sally forward, onto the bed. He was in his role. He found pleasure, in Sally's discomfort.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers