Lucy's First Submission

Story Info
Lucy meets her Master for the first time.
804 words
3.73
48.7k
7

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has never happened in reality... yet. It is a work of my fantasies as a Master. I would really appreciate any feedback and comments, especially from interested subs.

*

We had been out together for the first time tonight. It had been an amazing night, full of laughter and dancing. We had both got ourselves pretty horny, having been rubbing our bodies together for the last four hours. I pulled her body into mine, her perfume was so alluring, and her dress was so provocative there was no doubt where the night would end. I kissed her, soft at first, then hard and firm. We kissed all the way home as I gently stroked her pussy through her dress. We got home, and she immediately fell into the position I liked -- all fours, looking at the floor, ass high in the air.

We had 'met' online about two weeks earlier, on a website advertising extreme relationships. I had posted an advert for sex slaves, and Laura had replied. We chatted for a while, email and webcams, then arranged to meet up, leading to her current situation.

I ignored her there while I made coffee and a sandwich. As I sat there eating it, I stared at her gorgeous ass. The black thong I had told her to wear was visible as the dress I made her wear rode up. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra, the dress cut made sure of it. I finished half my sandwich and put the plate on the floor.

"Come, slut," I ordered. She crawled over to me, and stopped at my feet. I told her to undress, but leave her panties on, then she could eat the sandwich, off the floor like the bitch she is. I went into the bedroom, and sat on the bed. I knew she would follow once she had washed the plate and cup. Unfortunately for her, the student rooms were opposite, and I knew all the guys there could see through my kitchen window, as I have heard them comment on my previous toys. About five minutes later I heard a tapping on the door, and gave permission for her to come in. She crawled over to me, and put her nose to the floor.

"Did you have a good night, slave?"

"Yes Sir."

"How do you want the night to end?"

"Any way You feel is right Sir!"

"You are a good girl. I'm very impressed with you. Now I hope you did everything I told you, because I am going to inspect you now. Did you shave your pussy?"

"Yes Sir, I have shaved my pussy."

"And all the hair off your body?"

"Yes Sir, all except my head, as You ordered."

I thought about punishing her for reminding Me about My orders. It sounded challenging, which I don't let my slaves do. But then I decided ten lashes of the whip would do, after all it was her first real life submission. I had given her a safe word -- iron -- if she wanted to stop, but didn't really want to give her a reason to use it tonight. I had promised an easy night, then if she enjoyed it, start properly.

"I don't need you to remind Me what I told you to do, you pathetic little slut. Just for that insolence I will whip you ten times. I want you to count each stroke for Me, seeing as you think I cant remember stuff. After all, you don't want Me to forget what number I am on and start again, do you?"

I couldn't see her face, as it was pressed against the floor, but I could have sworn I saw a smile on her face.

"No Sir."

"Good, now I want you to lean over this chair."

She did, and I tied her arms and ankles to each chair leg, so her cute ass was totally exposed. I whipped her so fast she could barely keep up with the counts. At the end, she was breathing hard. I walked over to her, and checked her panties, they were absolutely soaked.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you bitch?" I asked her.

"Yes Sir'

"Would you like to keep going?'

"Oh yes please Sir, anything to Serve You!'

"You sound desperate, pet! What do you mean by 'anything?' I want to hear your dirty little fantasies!"

"Absolutely anything, Sir. Whip me for hours, please. Tease me, use me, degrade me. I am Your bitch, Your toy, just a thing for Your pleasure."

"God you're a dirty, pathetic, little slut, aren't you? Well, I will make your fantasies come true."

With that, I left the room, leaving her tied to the chair, as I went to get ready for the rest of the night.