Luke and Amy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she said so quietly that he almost couldn't hear.

Luke rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. "I was so uncomfortable, Amy. I didn't want her all over me. I felt awful with it happening just feet from you. I wanted to tell her off, but I also had to be gentlemanly."

"You did the best you could." His sister wrapped her free arm around his and cuddled into his arm. "I really wanted to rip her off of you and tear out her blonde hair."

He kissed the top of her head and smiled as he did so. "That makes me happy."

"It does?"

"Hell yes. You're protective of me. A guy likes when his girl is protective of him with other woman. Makes us feel wanted and special."

Amy nuzzled his arm with her cheek. "You're very, very wanted, big brother."

She cuddled his arm the rest of the way home. Occasionally, her hand drifted to his crotch, for a loving grope, but not long enough to fully arouse him. Just to remind him that she loved him and his manhood.

Traffic wasn't terrible, given that it was Sunday afternoon. There was the typical backup around O'Hare, and then the last toll booth before freedom. Freedom meant driving forty miles an hour on the highway instead of constantly switching from the accelerator to the brake.

When Luke exited the highway, he asked, "I know it's still a few hours away, but what do you want to do for dinner?"

She lifted her head and looked up at him, but stayed snuggled with her breasts pressed into his arm. "I really would like to cook for you, if that's okay." Her lips met his neck, and she bathed his skin in gentle kisses.

He grinned wide. "Let me think. A girl, my sister and lover to be specific, wants to cook dinner for me. I would definitely have to say yes to that."

Her kisses continued until she lightly nipped his earlobe. "What does my big brother, lover, want me to cook tonight?"

"Surprise me."

Before going home, they stopped at the nearby grocery store. Amy asked Luke to stay in the car while she went in to purchase various items to make dinner with. She still wasn't sure what she wanted to make, so she took a few extra minutes browsing the butcher's section for inspiration. She settled on salmon after seeing the gorgeous cut of fish at the meat counter. Then, she picked up a few other items, brown rice, vegetables, and a marinade for the salmon.

Luke kept himself busy in the car by playing solitaire on her phone. The device suddenly buzzed in his hand and chirped a melodious ringtone. He read the caller ID. He wouldn't pick it up unless it was his parents or someone he knew. He pressed the green button, and then put the phone up to his ear.

"Hey Ethan," Luke said. "How's it going?"

"It's going good. I just wanted to check up on you and Amy, make sure you guys are doing okay."

"We're doing really well. Great, actually. She's in the store right now, picking up some stuff to make dinner with."

"Lucky bastard," Ethan teased. "I need a woman to cook for me. Especially one that cooks as well as she does."

"She does a lot of things well. Cooking is just one of them." Luke said fondly. He also enjoyed having a friend he could talk to about this with.

"You got that right, man." Ethan chuckled. "I can't even imagine what you two have been up to."

"Want to come over for dinner tonight and catch up on the latest happenings? I'm sure Amy won't mind."

Ethan replied quickly, without hesitation, "I'd love to. If Amy won't mind, of course. Though, I can't stay late, I have an early meeting tomorrow."

"Sounds good. I'll double check with her when she gets back, then I'll have her text you either way."

Luke could tell his friend was smiling as he spoke, "Sounds great."

The guys hung up after saying "bye" and "see you later."

Amy returned to the car a few minutes later. He saw her coming and hit the button to open the trunk before she was there. After putting the groceries in, she came around to the passenger seat. She held his hand after he pulled out of the parking space, and then joined the other cars on the road.

A few blocks from the house, Luke filled her in about the phone call. "Ethan called while you were in the store. Would it be okay if he came over for dinner tonight?"

His sister's expression brightened and she started laughing.

"What so funny?" He shot her a quizzical look.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down. "Nothing, it's just that Ethan must have ESP or something because I was thinking of inviting him over while I was in the store."

He chuckled. "Well, actually, I'm the one who offered, so I'm the one with ESP."

Amy giggled, "We do have that brother sister connection." She kissed his cheek. "Sure, I'd love for him to come over."

Luke filled her in on the fact that their friend couldn't stay late, and then she sent him a text message to let him know what time to come over. A couple minutes later, they pulled up in front of their house. Luke parallel parked behind Kristy's car on the street.

The siblings got out of the vehicle, and then went around to the trunk. Luke grabbed their suitcases and Amy put the grocery bags on her arms. She knew her friend would ask her about what she bought at the mall, so she chose to only bring in the few bags from her favorite store and the items that she had bought for Luke at the sports memorabilia store. She knew she couldn't show her friend, or explain all of the other items she had gotten today.

The moment they arrived inside, Penny nearly knocked Amy over with a pounce and slobbery doggie kisses all over her face. Amy dropped the bags, and then returned the greetings to the yellow lab, giving her rough pets and scratches on her back.

Luke took his turn to greet Penny while his sister hugged her friend.

"How was the trip?" the petite redhead asked as they pulled apart.

"It was good. The wedding was a wedding. Grandma's house was insane on Friday night. But, last night was much calmer." Amy suppressed a grin from the memories of jerking off her cousin. "The drive went by fast. You know, it's not that bad."

"I do. Though I hate car trips." Kristy looked over at the bags by the door. "So, what did you get today?"

Amy scurried over to get the shopping bags, and then placed them on the coffee table. She began showing them to her friend, who touched them all and smiled while complimenting them. Luke took the groceries to the kitchen while they chatted and caught up more about the weekend.

Amy put the last dress back into the bag, and then noticed Kristy's expression change to something more serious.

"I, uh, found something in your room last night," Kristy said flatly.

Amy raised a quizzical brow as she thought about what she could be referring to. There was nothing she could have found that would give away her relationship with her brother. Though, her heart did leap into her throat at that thought.

"I wasn't snooping, I swear. You know I would never do that."

Amy crossed her arms under her breasts. "Okay, what is it then."

Luke listened from the entrance to the kitchen, staying out of view.

"I was using your computer and it was just sitting right there. Please don't be mad." Kristy bit her lip as she raised her gaze back to her friend's face.

"I won't be mad. Just tell me what it is," Amy said calmly.

"I found some, um, pictures of you."

"Oh," Amy drew out the word on a long exhale. "The ones in the book?"

Kristy nodded. "Yeah. I was pretty surprised to say the least."

Amy shrugged. "I guess I should find a better hiding spot for those." She laughed.

"Maybe so. I never knew that you took those. You might want to hide them better. I can't believe your mom never found them."

Amy smiled inwardly because if it wasn't for them being in that place, Luke may have taken a lot longer to come around. "Derek took them after Christmas." She shrugged again. "We were testing out his fancy new camera."

"Oh, I see. I was going to say that they looked pretty professional." Kristy's cheeks had started to turn pink. "It's not a big deal, I was just curious about them. It's not like it was, you know, really dirty or anything."

Amy shook her head. "Yeah, no. Just lingerie. I'd never take anything like that." She silently giggled at the thought of her brother taking much dirtier pictures of her.

Kristy laughed. "Well, I just wanted to make sure you weren't, you know, going to get into porn or anything."

The friends laughed really hard together for a few moments.

Amy waved her hand in front of her. "No, no, definitely not."

"Okay good. But, I would really find a better place to hide those pictures." Kristy winked. "I can't imagine what it would be like for your parents to find them."

"You're very right. I will." Amy knew her parents never went in her room and looked around. Those pictures had been in the same place since she got them and a word was never said about them.

The friends chatted for a couple more minutes before Kristy had to leave to meet with her mom and aunt for a late lunch. Amy thanked her again for taking care of Penny before she left. Luke returned to the front room to thank her as well.

The moment Amy closed the door and locked it, her brother pinned her against it and kissed her fiercely. Their lips melted against each other's as their tongues danced together in a deep kiss for the first time all day. Her nipples swelled as he ground himself against her and pinned her hands above her head.

Luke kissed across her cheek and to her ear. He whispered, "I thought she would never leave."

"Me neither," she whimpered. "I need you."

"Yeah, tell me," he breathed into her ear.

"I need you to fuck your slutty baby sister the way only you can."

Luke let go of her hands and grinned wickedly at her before pulling her shirt above her head. She undid his jeans, and then let them fall to the floor. She looked in his eyes as her hand slid into his boxers and found his growing erection.

"Will you, Luke, will you fuck your sister?" she asked with desperation in her voice.

He undid her bra and it hung on her arms as he filled his hand with one massive breast. "Yes, yes I will." His voice was husky with lust. "Where should we do it? We have the whole house."

He popped the button on her jeans, and then unzipped them. With a wiggle of her hips, the garment puddled at her feet.

Amy stroked his cock tenderly as she smiled. "You pick this round."

He kissed her hard, pushing her body against the door again. When he pulled away from her, she was left breathless and her bra dangled off of one arm.

Luke quickly discarded his shirt and tossed it to the ground before sliding her flimsy lace thong down her legs. Her hand was still wrapped around his thickness and she pushed his underwear down with her free hand.

He admired her for a moment, naked before him. "You're gorgeous, Amy." He smiled and kissed her softly.

"You're ridiculously handsome, Luke."

He took her hand off of his organ, and then held it after her bra fell to the floor. Her brother led her to the stairs and she smiled as they began climbing them.

Suddenly, he stopped in the middle of the stairway, and then directed her, "Sit down right here." He patted the stair in front of him.

Amy sat down right on the wood stair where she was told and her legs naturally opened. He knelt down in front of her and eyed her open, bare shaven pussy. His fingers ran over her smooth mound and he smiled when she shivered.

"Tell me how you want to be fucked," Luke said as he teased her genetalia, grazing over her clit before coming back down.

"I want you to fuck me like the slut I am." Her eyes locked on his. "Fuck me like the filthiest girl in the world."

He slid two fingers inside of her wet hole and grinned. "God, you're slick, Amy. You're ready for me, aren't you?"

"I am," his sister moaned. "Please fuck me. I need your cock."

Luke withdrew his fingers from her tunnel. "Show me where you want it." His member was leaking precum, dripping down onto the wooden stair.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his erection, and then led him to her entrance, nudging the tip into her. "Here. I need my big brother's gorgeous cock here," she said breathlessly.

"No foreplay?" he teased. "You are a slut. You just need to be fucked, huh?" Before he finished his rhetorical question, he shoved his length inside of her needy sex.

Amy screamed as her cunt was invaded by her brother's thick shaft, "God yes, fuck me, please!"

He dug his cock against her cervix before pulling out, and then cramming himself back inside of her. He watched her eyes roll back as she screamed even louder this time. She dropped back against the stairs and her hickey covered tits started to bounce wildly on her chest.

Her eyes opened back up and locked with his. "Use me, Luke, use your slutty, incestuous whore of a baby sister just like she wants you to." Her wail echoed through the empty house.

Her juices leaked out of her, staining his pubic hair and sac. His balls slapped against her ass as he forcefully fucked her for all that he was worth. Amy gripped his erection with her walls, squeezing him even tighter as her hands gripped his ass, pushing him into her.

"You like it rough, don't you?" her brother growled as he groped her jiggling breasts with his hands.

Her nails dug into his flesh as he drilled her into the stairs. They pressed hard against her back, but she barely felt it. All she was focused on was the pleasure coursing through her body.

"I love how you fuck me. I love how you use me. You make me feel like such a dirty girl," she screamed every word.

"You're a nasty little slut," he roared. Sweat dripped down his chest and his eyes burned into hers. "You're your brother's nasty little slut."

"I am, Luke. I love being yours."

"You're mine, Amy. I love fucking you."

"I love when you fuck me. I love you so fucking much!" she screeched. Her fingers drifted up to his back, scratching his skin along the way.

"I love you too."

He dropped down and kissed her hard. Their tongues twisted and twirled together in a mad symphony that accompanied their furious pace. They traded guttural grunts and groans into each other's mouths as their bodies continued to slap together. She clawed at her brother's back, driving him even more.

The wet sounds of flesh slamming against flesh filled the air. The siblings were drenched in sweat and their bodies heated up even more. Both of them felt like they were on fire.

Luke pulled back from her lips and smiled down at her. He adored the dark rose of sex flush on her ivory cheeks and her hair that stuck to various parts of her face. His sister was the only woman who had ever truly satisfied him and he loved her even more deeply for it.

She smiled up at him and his rapidly beating heart swelled. He slowed down a bit to catch his breath and he caressed her face as the other continued to knead her breast. His cock still dug into depths even with his more gentle thrusts, causing her to squeal when he bottomed out.

"You fill me perfectly," Amy muttered with ragged breath.

"You fit perfectly around me. Your cunt hugs me and you're so fucking hot inside," he panted.

He watched her face he resumed his strong, heavy thrusts. Her mouth dropped open and she screamed in ecstasy. His hand left her face and slid around to the back of her head. He yanked on her hair, eliciting an even higher pitched howl.

Their hips ground against each other's, getting everything out of each thrust that was possible. She forced her eyes to stay open, knowing how much he loved the deeper connection it provided as he fucked her. It made everything more intense.

"Luke," she gasped. "I want my big brother's seed."

He grinned devilishly as sweat dripped down onto her flesh. "I want to give it to you. Tell me where you want it, slut." He accented each word with a strong jab of his cock.

"I want your cum in my cunt, god please, Luke, cum inside me!" Amy cried out. "Fill your sister with your seed."

Her body was continually racked by his thrusts, sending jolts of electricity through her and the only way to release them was to scream in endless pleasure. Her voice would be scratchy the rest of the day, just as she had hoped it would be.

"I love cumming inside of my baby sister," he growled at her. "I'm going to pump you full, my whore."

"Give it to me, please."

Amy clenched her eyes shut and continued to scream as a kaleidoscope of colors flashed before her eyes and her cunt milked him. She clawed at his back, leaving dark red lines all over his flesh. Their hearts skidded to a rapid crescendo as their nerves lit up in flames. Luke's entire being tensed up except for his bucking hips as he throbbed inside of her clenching walls.

They met their peaks in a blissful unison. Her juices gushed out around his pulsating organ, soaking his pelvis and thighs and dripping down his thighs. He shot thick ribbons of his seed into the depths of her heat.

She blinked her eyes open again to see him smiling down at her before lathering her face in kisses. He continued to pump his hips, making sure that he gave her every drop.

"I love you, Amy, so very much," he muttered against her hot cheek.

She petted his head and down his back. "I love you too, Luke, more than I could ever put into words."

He laid against her for a few moments as their breathing and heart rates slowed down before he withdrew his cock.

Amy sat up. Dark red lines from the stairs were embedded in her back. She looked down at her juices on the steps and giggled. He chuckled with her as she ran her hand over her mound, and then began digging some of their mixed fluids out of her.

As she brought her messy fingers up to her mouth, she asked, "Would you like to taste us?" She rubbed her fingers over her plump lips before sucking them.

Her brother smiled at her, and then licked her lips once she had brought her fingers out of her mouth. He tasted their mixed intimacies as he kissed her.

"We taste delicious," he mumbled against her lips.

"We do. It's our love you taste."

Luke stood up and held onto the railing as he helped her up to her feet. He dropped a soft kiss on her lips before they parted ways for a moment.

Amy quickly cleaned up the mess they had made on the stairs and Luke put his clothes back on in the front room before going out to the car to get the rest of their shopping bags. She took some from him and grabbed her clothes before they hurried up to her room to drop everything off.

After they had gotten their suitcases to her room, they showered together. They took their time, enjoying the hot water and washing each other's hair and bodies.

Amy ran the loofah over her brother's body, spreading the suds all over him and scrubbing his skin gently. She looked up at him as her free hand groped his butt cheek. He grinned down at her and pushed strands of wet hair out of her eyes.

Her slippery fingers inched closer to his crack and she nibbled her bottom lip. "Is this okay?" She asked quietly. The hot water rained against her back.

"Yeah," her brother replied in a long whisper.

Amy drew her fingertips down towards his asshole and he took in a quick breath. She kept her eyes up on his face as she began massaging around his hole. Luke steadied himself with his hand on her shoulder as she teased his ass.

"Do you like this?" The pad of her finger ran across his puckered asshole.

"Yes, I do," Her brother muttered.

She gently pushed the very tip of her finger in before coming out again. "I want to do more of that to you sometime," Amy confessed. "But, soap isn't a good lube and I don't want it to hurt you."

He grinned, and then kissed her forehead. "That 'sometime' you speak of can be whenever you want."