Luke and Amy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, you're my girl. Forever." Luke wrapped his hand up in her hair and arched her neck back. He bent down to kiss her, and then muttered against her lips. "I'm going to tend to you."

Amy nodded before she moved across the bed and laid down. Her locks were strewn across the pillows. Her brother climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her open thighs. Her freshly shaven mound stared at him and her pink flesh peeked out from her slit.

She gulped in anticipation as his face neared her pussy. His beard tickled her skin as he planted the softest kisses on her womanhood, taking his time and growing in strength with each pass of kisses.

"Your pussy is so beautiful, Amy," he said between kisses.

"Thank you." His sister reached down and ran her hand through his hair. The other hand teased her hard nipple, lightly tugging on it.

Luke's tongue dragged over her smooth folds before slipping into her slit. She gasped as his tongue circled her clit. He held her hips, keeping her still as she began to squirm.

"Luke, you're so good to me," she moaned. Her back arched and she wrapped her legs around his head.

He groaned an inaudible reply into her flesh. Her fluids were slick as he slid is tongue back and forth over her clitoris, gaining speed until she cried out and began rocking back and forth. Then, he slowed back down.

Her thighs tightened around his head and neck. She felt how much he truly cared about her when he feasted on her pussy. He loved her so deeply and she knew it by how he made her feel. Her nipples swelled even harder, forming little painful rocks on her chest. The only way to release the pain was to feel his mouth on them.

Her juices stained his face as her moved his mouth down to her cunt. Her lips rubbed against his cheeks and she squealed with pleasure from the sensation of his facial hair scratching against her.

His tongue slid inside of her wet hole and rubbed against her walls. He moaned into her body, sending a tremor of vibrations to her toes, which curled tighter in response. His nostrils were filled with her sweet scent and he savored the taste of her pink flesh.

"Oh god, yes," Amy moaned as her eyes fluttered closed.

Her hips rocked softly against his face and he slowly pumped her with his tongue, making love to her with his mouth. His fingers dug into her hips as he lifted himself up onto his knees. Her back arched and her ass lifted off of the bed.

His sister's body responded to him. Her legs ticked in time with the wiggles of his tongue inside of her and his nose against her nub. She gripped her breast, squeezing it hard, as her breathing became rapid gasps for air. She felt like there was a heavy weight on her chest, making it hard for her to breathe.

Her eyes opened to see his locked on her face. She smiled with trembling lips before her eyes closed again.

Luke let go of her with one hand, and then began lightly stroking himself as he fed on her. Her body was his narcotic and he savored his fix. His tongue darted in and out of her leaking cunt as fast as he could possibly go, causing her to scream out in ecstasy. Then, he drew a deep moan out of her as he took a long lap from her ass to her clit.

He drew his tongue back down, poking it into her hole, and then further back. The grip of her legs around him wasn't too strong and he was able to slide his tongue down to her asshole. Amy squealed in response as her body shuddered.

He pulled back just enough so that she could hear him talk. "Yes?"

Her eyes flicked open. "Yes, please, do that again," she panted. She saw a glimpse of him stroking himself and forced herself to keep her eyes open so that she could watch.

Her brother kissed her rosebud, dragging his tongue over it. Her body began a continuous shuddered and got even hotter.

Luke tenderly licked her asshole, circling it with his tongue. His lips puckered, and then he French kissed her hole, slowly pushing his tongue inside of his sister's ass.

"Oh fuck," Amy gasped. "Oh wow, oh fuck."

It felt a lot better than she imagined it being, much like anal sex was the first time. She tried not to squirm, fighting her body's natural reaction.

Luke loved her fully, every part of her and he showed her the best he possibly could.

Her rim spread open around his tongue and he pushed as far as he could. Her oils leaked down, aiding his effort to please her. His cock had become rock hard in his hand and his precum oozed out, lubricating his slow strokes.

He didn't know if she would be able to cum from this alone and he wanted to give her an orgasm. He withdrew his tongue, and then slathered her bud with saliva, kissing and licking it furiously before returning to her pussy.

Her body jerked at the sudden change of sensations as he plunged his tongue inside of her cunt.

"Oh god, fuck, fucking, god!" Amy wailed. Her face was hot and flushed and sweat dripped off her brow, rolling down over her temples.

Quickly, she pulled her legs back and held them open wide. Her brother had complete access to her womanhood spread open before him. Her nails clawed at the back of her thighs as her brother's relentless assault on her pussy never ceased.

His wet muscle was wild on her. He furiously lapped her nub, plunged into her hole, and then back up again. Her cries of pleasure were just as wild as he was.

"Luke," she screamed, "I'm going to cum for you, oh my goodness, yes, I'm going to cum for my big brother!"

He growled into her flesh begging her to give to him, to give into ultimate bliss for him.

Every muscle in her body trembled violently. Her nails dug into her flesh and she screamed as the heat in her body swelled and drowned her in a flood of ecstasy. Suddenly, she went silent and stiff and her orgasm squirted out of her in a rush of pulsing waves.

He latched his mouth to her cunt, swallowing over and over again as fast as he could. Determination to drink all of her consumed him as his sister gushed into his mouth. Only trickles of her fluids ran down his chin.

Amy's eyes stayed closed as her body went into trembling aftershocks. She tried to talk, but could only mumble in tongues.

Luke rubbed his face in her womanhood, saturating himself with her juices. Then, he lowered her shaking legs and kissed up over her tummy and to her breasts. He lathered her tits in loving kisses and licks before focusing in on her nipples.

She desperately tried to catch her breath, unable to come back down to earth just yet. She felt him grinding against her as he suckled her nipples. His soft mouth eased the pain in her breasts and she petted his head as he tended to that part of her.

The siblings stayed like that for several moments, Luke suckling her breasts and his sister stroking his hair while she basked in the afterglow of a torrential orgasm.

Eventually, he kissed up to her lips and she nuzzled against him. He could feel the heat radiating off of her cheeks.

"Thank you, Luke, that was amazing," she whispered.

He smiled down at her and wiped the sweat from her forehead. "You're welcome. It's what we do. We take care of each other."

"We do." Amy smiled back and kissed his lips. "Now, it's my turn to take care of you. I can't believe I've gone all day without sucking your cock."

Her brother kissed her forehead, and then laid down next to her. "Be my guest," he said, nodding down towards his erection.

She kissed him one more time, and then crawled down the bed. He opened his legs for her and she knelt between them.

Her mouth watered as she arched down towards his cock. Her palm closed around his shaft and she rubbed her cheek against his hard flesh. His precum smeared onto her cheek.

Amy bent down further and began to slowly run her fist up and down his pole. Her mouth met his sac and she covered his taut flesh in gentle kisses. Her tongue dragged over his balls, starting from the bottom and all way up to the base of his cock. Then, she went to the bottom and lapped at his flesh again, until his sac was covered in saliva. His soft pubic hair tickled her tongue.

"I love how you tend to all of me," Luke moaned as she took one of his balls into his mouth.

She sucked it, tugging back just a bit before letting it pop out of her mouth. Then, she attacked the other one. Her mouth bounced back and forth and his knees jerked each time. The motions of her hand speed up slightly and her fist turned side to side over his cockhead before coming back down.

Amy wrapped her thumb and index finger tightly around the base of his cock, causing his numerous veins to bulge. Using the tip of her tongue, she traced over every vein of his member. Teasing him drove her just as crazy as it did him.

She flicked her tongue up and down over his ridge, reaching as far as she could get on each side. His mushroom head flared angrily in response as she continued to torture him with pleasure. The quick flicks became hungrier laps with each pass back and forth.

Amy looked up at her brother's face as her mouth hooked over his helm and her lips closed tight. They moaned in unison as she began suckling him. Her grip on the base of his cock loosened and her palm encircled his shaft again.

Her tongue massaged his rigid flesh, slithering and twirling around his cockhead. Dirty sounds of slurping came from her hungry mouth.

She pulled her mouth off with a pop and grinned up at him. "Hold my head. Show your baby sister what her brother needs."

Luke groaned at her words. He wrapped his hand up in her hair and her mouth obediently fell open.

He pushed her mouth back to his cock and her lips sealed tight around him. She kept her eyes up on him as he pushed her further down, rubbing her lips over his ridge. His cock tickled the entrance to his throat, and then he brought her back up again. Amy suctioned him as he led her around his organ.

"God, I love your mouth," he grunted as he shoved her all of the way down.

Quickly, she pulled her hand away as his tool invaded her throat. Her nose mashed down into his pelvis and he held her down, grinding against her face. Her throat convulsed around his thickness, but she suppressed the reflex to gag.

"Fuck, you're so fucking good," he roared. "No one sucks cock like you."

Amy moaned onto his flesh as he pulled her head up, popping the head of his cock out of her throat, and then pushing her back down again. She relaxed her neck, allowing him to use her like a puppet to meet his needs.

Her drool ran out of the corners of her mouth, trickling down his shaft, only to be smeared onto her lips again. Her cheeks sunk in and her plump pink lips spread around his thickness. Her eyes only closed for brief moments, she loved seeing the pleasure she provided him that was written all over his face.

Luke's heels dug into the comforter as he used her mouth. Her tongue never stopped moving, not matter where he led her, whether she was sucking his head or massaging his base with her lips.

He crammed his length completely down her throat and held her there, trying to see how long she could hold it. He felt her breathing through her nose against his pubic hair. He watched with awe as she waited for him and rocked her bottom jaw as he held her.

"You're in-fucking-credible," he growled as he humped her face.

Finally, he pulled her up and she gasped as she lewdly spit up several times on his cock.

Strings of spit connected her mouth to his organ as she asked, "Do you want to be inside me, big brother?"

"Fuck yes I do."

Amy giggled, and then wiped her mouth. She smeared her spittle onto his cock before he pulled her up towards his face. He let go of her head so that she could mount him.

His cock was rigid and throbbing and she grasped onto it before sliding down. His cockhead spread her lips and entered into her hot tunnel. The siblings let out deep moans as they were joined together again.

She pulled her hand away and filled herself completely with her brother's cock. Her cunt engulfed him completely inside and she settled with him against her cervix.

"You feel amazing," Luke grunted.

A soft smile curled on her lips. "As do you. I love you."

"I love you."

She held her hands behind her head, as she rocked her hips on his, keeping him buried inside of her. Her body was displayed for him as she rode him.

Luke ran his hands over her thighs, admiring the goddess on top of him. Her stomach rolled, much like a belly dancer as she fucked him as deep as possible. Her full breasts bounced softly and the smile remained on her face. He felt honored to have her love him so much.

She began to lightly bounce on him, but never letting more than half of his erection leave her body. Her walls squeezed him, tightening her cunt even more. She loved how the thick ridge of his cock felt sliding through her wetness.

"Grab my tits, please," Amy begged as she started to ride him harder. "Please, fucking grab them."

Without a second thought, her brother filled his mitts with her flesh that overflowed his hands. He held her breasts, digging his fingers into her skin as she slammed down on him.

"Fuck yes, I love it!" she wailed.

Her thrusts down onto him got even faster and harder, met by his hips, lifting up to meet hers. His heavy growls fueled her to fuck him as hard as she could. Her heart pounded out of her chest as their bodies slammed together.

She dropped her hands and leaned forward, catching herself with her hands on his chest. She needed something to hold onto.

His cock dug inside of her cunt and her fluids leaked out of her. Her hips rolled with every thrust, smearing his cock into every crevice of her inner flesh.

Amy looked over at the mirror on her dresser, seeing her furiously riding her brother. "Look at us, Luke," she said between ragged breaths. "Look how we fuck."

He turned his head and smiled at her in the mirror. "We are lovers, baby sister."

"We truly are."

The siblings watched themselves as they drew out every pleasure from each other and gave completely. She loved seeing her tits jiggle in his hands and her ass bouncing on his thighs. Luke adored everything about her body on top of his.

Sex was thick in the air and the lights were still on, allowing them to see everything about each other. Every ripple of flesh as their bodies joined, every drop of sweat, and every strand of hair that was stuck to her face. Both of their cheeks were cherry red.

Amy looked down at him as she purposely pulsed her walls, gripping his throbbing shaft. She quickly pushed her glasses back up on her nose.

"I love you inside me. I do, Luke, I love my big brother's cock in me." She slowed down for a moment to catch her breath, keeping him deep inside of her and rocking her hips.

"I love being in you. There's no place better to be."

He pinched her nipples and tugged them hard, eliciting a high pitched squeal from her. Then, he gripped her tits, pressing his nails into her flesh.

His sister resumed her rough, fast pace, slamming her body down on his. Luke knew he wouldn't last much longer and let her fuck him as she wanted to.

Both of them were drenched and sweat. Unrestrained moans were constant and echoed in the bedroom.

Amy loved being able to truly scream for him, though she would have some explaining to do at school tomorrow. That was the least thing that she was concerned about. Luke loved hearing her scream. He knew that she wasn't putting on a show for him. She was expressing herself in a way that she hadn't been able to before.

"I want you to cum inside of me. Will you, please Luke?" She gasped. "Will you please cum inside of your sweet baby sister?"

"I will, I'll fill you with my seed. I'll pump you full with everything I have," he growled back.

One of his hands slid around to her back and he grabbed her ass with the same rough grip that he had on her breast. He pulled her up and down even harder on top of him.

Her suckling walls milked his cock for his cum. "Your seed belongs inside me. I need it. I need you to cum and fill me," she begged and screamed. "Brand my insides, big brother."

"Fuck yes, fucking take it, take my cum," he groaned. "Take your big brother's load."

"I want it!" his sister cried out.

His balls tingled and his muscles started to tense. He grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto his throbbing erection. His hips lifted up, in attempt to get even deeper inside of her as his orgasm rained down on him.

"Your sister wants her brother's seed," she chanted over and over as she felt his cock thicken inside of her.

Amy gasped as she felt his cum rush into her in thick ropes. Luke closed his eyes and screamed as he emptied himself inside of his loving sister. He pushed on her hips, rocking her body.

"That's it, Luke, give me everything you have," she panted.

"All for you, all for my lover, my sister."

Amy dropped down and kissed him as his orgasm began to subside. Their bodies continued to move together as their tongues played.

She rested her head on his shoulder and his cock stayed nestled in its home. Their hearts slowed down and their breathing eventually returned to a normal pace. Luke held her to him as tight as possible, squishing her breasts against his chest as he peppered her sweaty forehead in kisses.

The siblings enjoyed the afterglow of intense lovemaking for several beautiful minutes.

Eventually, she pulled herself off of him and kissed him before disappearing to the bathroom to go about her bedtime rituals. Luke took his turn after she came out.

Amy took off her glasses and checked the alarm again before she pulled the comforter down and crawled into bed. She waited for him and smiled as he walked back over to her. He stopped to pet Penny on the way.

"Don't tell Mom and Dad about this, you have to promise," he said to the dog.

Amy agreed with a giggle and a nod.

Penny just stared at both of them, oblivious. The siblings laughed together as Luke returned to his sister's side.

He laid down on his back and opened his nook for her. After pulling the sheets up, she snuggled in, with her leg draped between his and her head on his chest. Luke held her hand on his chest.

Amy's eyes closed as she rested on him. She placed her ear over his heart, listening to his heartbeat. Luke stroked her hair. They loved each other completely.

"I wish you didn't have to go," she whispered.

"I'm not going anywhere." He felt her cheeks move as she smiled against him.

"You know what I mean, though."

"I do." He squeezed her tighter against him. "But, you know, I'll never completely leave you. As long as you love me, I'm right here with you."

Luke placed his hand over her heart and she lifted her head to look into his eyes. They shared a soft and tender smile before she settled her head over his left chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Yes and I'm with you too." His sister nuzzled his chest, feeling his soft chest hair against her cheek. "I'll always love you, Luke."

"I'll always love you, Amy."

The siblings drifted off to a restful sleep, nestled together in a warm embrace.

Their bond could never be broken. Unconditional love consumed them completely.

*****

A special thank you to my editor LaRascasse.