Luke and Amy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy giggled, and then reached behind her to grab the showerhead. As she rinsed him, she continued to confess her interest in giving him a prostate massage. He was more than willing to be her guinea pig.

When it was his turn to soap up her body, he took extra care of her breasts, pussy and ass. Amy giggled and gasped as his soapy hands explored his sister's body.

"I think I'm sufficiently clean," she teased.

"If you say so ma' dam," Luke chuckled before rinsing her off.

Luke hopped out of the shower first, and then helped her slide her robe onto her shoulders. She smiled as he tied it in the front for her. She towel dried her hair while he dried off, and then slipped her glasses and ring back on.

"Luke, can I wear one of your dress shirts?" she asked as they stepped back into the bedroom.

He smiled as he replied, "You absolutely can."

His sister squealed giddily as she skipped over to the closet. She unzipped one of his suit travel bags, and then looked over his shirts. She plucked out a French blue and white striped shirt, and then zipped it back up.

Amy took a deep, lung filling breath of the pink and white tulips that had blossomed while they were out of town. Luke's heart warmed up from seeing her do so as he stepped into a pair of snug black boxer briefs.

She waited until she had her brother's eyes before dropping her robe to the floor behind her. He took eyefuls of her nudity. Each time was just a special as the first.

His sister nibbled her lip as she slipped his shirt on, and then only buttoned two buttons in the middle. Her large breasts filled out the open top of the shirt and the bottom hung open over her belly button.

She smiled at his expression, and then disappeared back into the closet to put on a pair of white peep-toe stilettos. When she returned, she giggled, seeing his eyes bulging out.

"Damn Amy," he gasped. He drank in her elongated legs and how her ass stuck out, just barely hidden by his shirt. "You need to stop getting hotter or else you'll never want anything to do with me."

Amy strutted over to him and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. "I'll never want anyone besides you, you know that," she muttered against his lips.

His hands gravitated towards her bum and he groped her bare flesh. "That makes me an incredibly lucky man, then."

"And, I'm a lucky woman." Her arms wrapped around his neck and her eyes glittered with love.

The siblings shared a tender kiss, trading tongues and tasting each other's mouths. Her nipples scratched against the cotton shirt as her chest pressed against his. After several moments, they pulled apart. Both of their cheeks were warm.

"I'd love to make love again, but I really, really need to get my homework finished before Ethan comes over for dinner," she said as she nuzzled her nose with his.

"I understand." Luke stepped back so he could look her over one more time. "Are you going to wear panties with that sexy outfit?"

She tapped her finger on her chin. "I wasn't planning on it. Should I?"

"I must agree with you." He winked.

"But, one condition. You don't wear a shirt. I want to admire your sexy chest while I do my homework."

He chuckled, and then kissed her forehead. "Not a problem. Though, let's hope that you actually work."

"You know me." She shrugged before bending over to pick up the shopping bags. "I can always work with distractions."

While she put away her new clothes, Luke pumped up the air mattress. They needed to make it appear that he was actually using it. Then, he emptied their suitcases and put the dirty clothes in the hamper.

When he finished that task, he stripped the sheets off of the bed to wash. She came out and gave him a thankful smile for doing so, and then grabbed the hamper that held her preferred set of sheets and other clothes to wash. He took it from her and she picked up her backpack before they headed downstairs.

Amy dropped off her bag by the sofa, and then went to the kitchen to let Penny out. Luke headed down to the basement to start the laundry.

She grabbed a large glass baking pan from a lower cabinet, and then retrieved the salmon from the refrigerator. She placed the beautiful cut of fish in the dish, and then covered it in a Tuscan salad dressing. After moving a couple of things around on a shelf in the fridge, she put the dish inside. Quickly, Amy set a timer on her phone for when she would need to turn the fish over.

Luke came back into the kitchen and she thanked him for doing the laundry while she grabbed two diet pops from the fridge. Penny wandered back in and he closed the back door before they made their way to the living room.

Amy plopped down in her corner of the sofa, and then set her textbooks on the coffee table. Luke sat down on the other end so that he could stretch out. He idly flipped through the channels as she began her calculus homework. Penny found her favorite spot on the floor in front of the couch.

Luke settled on reruns of "Seinfeld," knowing he would be taking a nap if he could tear his eyes away from the goddess so close by. He loved how she had her legs curled on the cushion, giving him a perfect view of the curve of her ass. There was something extremely erotic about her wearing high heels with his shirt. She already looked sexy, but now she was more of a siren than normal.

He moaned softly as she leaned towards him to look at her open book next to her. Her breasts nearly spilled out of the shirt. Amy smiled as she copied down an equation.

He thought for a moment about how lucky he was in a way. For so long she had just been his sister. He inwardly chuckled at the memory of her squealing when he walked in on her in the bathroom. He never saw anything during those accidents, due to him covering his eyes and yelling back, "sorry," over and over again as he closed the door as fast as possible.

"See something you like?" she asked while nudging her glasses up on her nose and started working on the equation.

He words nudged him out of his thoughts. "I see someone I love," he said with a happy sigh.

His sister turned her head towards him. Her damp and slightly curly locks swished through the air. "You're the sweetest." She blew him a kiss, which he caught in the air. "I see someone I love too."

They shared a lovers' smile, and then Amy returned her focus to her homework after pushing the long stripped sleeves up her arms.

She worked quickly and accurately through the equations, wanting to finish as soon as possible. There wasn't much homework for her this weekend, but she silently cursed herself for not bringing it with her to do in the car.

Luke's tiredness became more and more distant as he continued to admire his sister. He watched her take deep breaths as she scribbled in her notebook and twirl her hair on her fingers while the thought. He adored her hard nipples pressing hard against the shirt. Her pussy was just out of view due to her curled legs, but he liked how she wasn't completely on display.

She felt his eyes on her and she smiled while she did her homework. She snuck quick glances at him and giggled when she had to write down the equations. Dirty thoughts were pushed to the back of her mind.

Her brother smiled, knowing that he had the same effect on her that she had on him. It made him feel wanted, desired, and loved.

Amy looked over at him when she put her book, spiral, and calculator on the coffee table. She blushed and smiled as she grabbed her art history book. "I thought you were going to take a nap."

"I was, but you're just too pretty to ignore."

His sister's eyes trailed down from his bearded face to his bare chest. "You really need to stop being so sweet. You could melt in the rain if you get any sweeter."

Luke grinned as she grabbed his big toe and wiggled it. "I can't help it. My cock likes when I look at you too." He nodded down towards his half erect member encased in his underwear.

Her face light up and she gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh my, Luke, that's just from looking at me?"

"Yes it is."

"God," she exhaled. "I need to finish my homework, stat."

"Good plan, Squirt."

She giggled and quickly read through a chapter in her textbook, taking notes along the way. She saw her brother lightly rubbing himself through his boxer briefs as she worked. It was a constant fight for her not to be able to give him the same attention that he gave her. Taking notes was something she always did, but they would really help her this time, because nothing she read actually sank in.

"You're distracting me," she mumbled with a grin.

"Want me to stop?"

"Please don't. I like it, a lot."

Her pussy was on fire and it felt like this was the longest chapter she had ever read. She swallowed hard and forced herself to focus until the timer on her phone went off. Amy nearly bolted off of the sofa and her brother watched her ass as she scurried to the kitchen.

When Amy returned, her brother had his hand inside of his underwear. They shared a wicked grin as she settled back on the sofa into her typical study position. She picked up a small stack of stapled papers, and then began reading over a short story by Albert Camus for English class.

"Can I lay my head in your lap?" he asked.

She nodded as she straightened out her legs. Her feet settled on the floor and he laid his head on her thighs. Amy held the paper in front of her and made small notes in the margins with a pencil.

Luke reached up and pushed the sides of the shirt over, exposing her breasts. He groaned at the sight. Amy continued to read and traced the muscles of his chest with the eraser end of her pencil.

He pushed his underwear down to his hips and his erection stood proudly in the air. Her eyes were torn away from the story and she bit her lip, watching him stroke himself slowly.

"Luke, that's so hot," she said, mesmerized. Her gaze was glued to his hand gliding along his cock.

"You like watching me masturbate?" he asked, still admiring her rising and falling chest.

She licked her lips before speaking, "Uh huh."

"For a self-proclaimed nerd, you should be able to say something better than 'uh huh,'" he teased.

"I'm sorry, I just..." she shook her head and forced herself to look away. "I've never seen a guy masturbate." She dropped the story on the arm of the couch and stroked his hair. "It's really hot. I can't come up with anything else to say."

Luke smiled as he lifted his head to kiss her lips. "Watch all you want, but you do need to finish your homework, young lady." He pulled off a stern tone.

His sister sighed, but couldn't help giggling as his head settled back on her lap. She picked the paper back up and went back to reading and making notations on the page.

She saw him stroking himself faster and slowing back down, just as her heart was doing.

"You're driving be crazy," she muttered after a few minutes.

"You're driving me crazy. I can smell your scent from here." His precum oozed down his shaft, slickening his strokes.

"Oh god, I'm sure you can." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I hate homework," she grumbled.

"You? Hate homework?" Luke chuckled. "I don't think you've ever said that in your entire life."

"Right at this moment, I do." Amy laughed. She shook the stapled papers in front of her and forced her eyes to stay on them.

Her brother continued to stroke himself, loving the fact he was driving her crazy. She squirmed on the sofa cushion and tapped her heels on the floor, causing his head to bounce on her lap.

Amy put the pencil in her mouth, and then began rubbing his chest as she read. Her fingers circled his nipple, feeling it harden. She pinched it lightly, and then trailed her fingers over to the other. Luke closed his eyes, enjoying her tender touches.

When she finally finished the story, she tossed it on the coffee table. She smiled down to him and ran her fingers through his soft brown hair as she continued to massage his chest. Her eyes traveled from his face to his crotch and back.

"Sweetheart?" Her voice was a quiet whisper.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to feel what this has been doing to me?"

"You know I would."

Luke sat up next to her and gently pulled her legs open, hooking her knee over his thigh. He cupped her mound and her heat radiated onto his palm, nearly burning him.

"Fuck, Amy," he moaned into her ear, and then suckled her earlobe.

"I told you so," she giggled.

He reached over for her hand and placed it on his stiff organ. He led her hand up and down his shaft as he explored her womanhood with his other hand. He strummed her clit, causing her eyes to flutter closed and her breathing to speed up. Her slick fluids coated his fingers as he touched her.

His fingers drifted down to her leaking cunt and he pushed two inside of her. She dropped her head back and moaned deeply as his fingers massaged her inner flesh. Luke led her hand on his cock, speeding up her strokes. If it wasn't for his help, her hand would sit still as she got lost in the pleasure he provided her.

Suddenly, her phone rang, snapping her out of her trance. Their hands stayed on each other's genitals as she reached to the coffee table to pick it up. Ethan's name lit up the screen.

"I can't answer," she gasped.

"Sure you can." He nipped her neck. "It's not Mom or Dad."

Amy nodded and took a deep breath before pressing the green button. "Hey," she said as calmly as possible into the phone.

"Hey, Amy, I just wanted to let you know I was on my way over," Ethan stated.

"Oh," she moaned as Luke rubbed his fingers hard into her g-spot. She squeezed his erection tighter in response as she pulled up over his head.

There was a long pause on the line, filled with her heavy breaths and whimpers.

"Amy, is this a bad time? Do you want me to uh, come over a bit later."

"No, no, it's okay," she panted. Her cunt was being pumped harder and faster by Luke's talented digits. "Luke and I are just...."

Ethan laughed. "In the middle of something?"

"Yeah," she groaned.

Her brother's kisses bathed her neck and shoulders as they masturbated each other. He grunted into her skin when she started jerking him even faster.

"Sounds like it's going well. I'll see you guys in about twenty minutes." Ethan paused, listening to her heavy breaths and moans. "Is that enough time for you two to finish enjoying each other?"

"Fuck." Amy could barely hold the phone to her ear. She squeezed her eyes closed tight and she rolled her hips onto her brother's fingers. "Yes, that's fine," she panted. "We'll see you soon."

She let out a loud scratchy scream of pleasure before she ended the call, giving their friend an earful of what was happening.

Luke pinned her down to the sofa and his finger's dug inside of her with new found intensity. Her legs quaked and she forced herself to focus somewhat on his shaft in her hand. She stroked him as hard as she could while her body went through endless torrents of ecstasy.

His lips caught hers and he forced his tongue into her mouth. She gasped for breath from his lungs as his pumping fingers smeared against her slick, soft walls. The pads of his fingers rubbed against her spongy spot and heat overwhelmed her body.

"Cum for me Amy," he growled into her mouth. "Cum all over yourself, then I'm going to cover you in my seed."

"Fuck yes, I want to!" his sister wailed.

Her body melted into the couch as her walls pulsated around his fingers. He knelt between her wide open legs that shook uncontrollably. He pounded his fingers into her, all the way up to his knuckles, shoving them into her depths. Her fluids leaked all over his hand.

"Fucking cum," he roared. "Give your big brother your orgasm."

Amy's hand fell off of his cock, for fear of squeezing him too hard just before every muscle in her body tensed up. Her back arched high, and her hands gripped the sofa. The tides of heat rushed out of her body, gushing out onto his hand and thighs. She screamed out incomprehensible words.

Luke dropped down and lapped at her flowing nectar, soaking his face in her pussy. Amy couldn't breathe and squirmed from being over sensitive. But, he was focused on her and feeding his addiction to her sex. His tongue was wild on her genitalia, licking every crevice that he could.

"Oh god, Luke," Amy said breathlessly. "Oh wow, oh fuck, oh god."

Her brother moaned into her as he rubbed his face all over her open pussy. Her fluids saturated his beard and his skin as he covered himself in her scent. He reached down and resumed stroking himself as her cries of pleasure continued.

"Luke, I want to wear your cum," she howled. "I want to wear my big brother's seed the rest of the night. Please, Luke, please cum all over your sweet baby sister."

He lifted up and mounted her chest. Amy's eyes were wide, watching him jerk himself, just inches from her face. His hand flew up and down his prick.

"Please cum all over my face. Please, lover, big brother, please," she cried.

Luke grunted as his thighs tensed up and every nerve ending lit up. He braced himself with his hand on the sofa and his erection aimed at her pretty face.

Amy rubbed his stomach and chest as she continued to beg him for his cum. "I need it. I need you to paint your slut. Mark me with your seed just as it should be. I need to wear your brand. Your sister needs it."

"Fucking whore, my filthy, perfect whore baby sister," he growled at her as ropes of his thick spunk shot onto her face.

His sister kept her eyes open and his pearly load splattered onto her glasses. She felt his warm seed coat her face and she smiled. "Thank you, lover, thank you," she repeated over and over through his climax.

She pulled her glasses off, and then licked the lenses clean. Luke ran his hand through her hair, smearing drops of his cum into it. Amy wanted to clean her face and taste all of his precious seed, but she forced herself to keep it on her skin and let it dry.

Her phone alarm went off again. Her eyes rolled as she groaned, because she wasn't ready to get up yet. He laughed at her as he climbed off of her, and then helped her up.

"Come on, you need to get up." He patted her ass. "We have company coming over. You can't be looking such a mess."

"I thought that was the point."

"It is." He ran his finger through his cum that had pooled in her dimple, and then fed it to her. "But, I do need to put some clothes on."

"Can I stay like this?" she asked with his finger still in her mouth.

"I wouldn't let you change or wash your face even if you wanted to."

The siblings parted ways again. Luke hurried to the basement to move the sheets to the dryer and put a load in the wash. Amy walked through the house on wobbly legs while closing the shirt back up over her tits. She cleaned her mess off of the leather sofa, washed her hands, and then got her wits about her so that she could make dinner.

Luke gave her a kiss on her sticky forehead when he returned to the kitchen. He slipped her messy glasses off of her face and took them upstairs with him to wash off while he put more clothes on before their company arrived.

Amy rubbed her eyes and giggled at her state, feeling globs of cum dripping from her chin and down her neck. Some of it had already started do dry and she knew that she would be itching a bit from it later. But, feeling like an utter slut was worth it.

While she waited for the oven to preheat, she started the rice, and then broke off the ends of asparagus spears and placed them on a plate. She went through the motions of wrapping a cookie sheet in foil, and then placed the marinated salmon on top of it before putting it in the oven.

Luke came back to her, having put on jeans and a t-shirt. She smiled as he slipped her clean glasses back onto her face.