Luke and Amy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you are going to make me another wonderful dinner," he said as he ran his fingers behind her ears.

"I sure hope so. I've never made salmon before, but, the butcher told me a really easy way to make it. I hope it turns out yummy."

"I know it will." Her brother reached around and patted her bare ass. "You do everything great."

"Thank you." She planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "Do you want any other veggies or is asparagus okay?"

"Whatever you want to make is more than perfect."

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Penny followed Luke to the front room, where he opened the door for his friend. They greeted each other with a manly hug that was more like a quick pat on the back.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys earlier," Ethan said as he closed the door behind him.

Luke chuckled, "No problem, I made her pick up the phone."

The friends laughed together before Ethan got on his knees to give the dog a proper greeting. Then, the men headed into the kitchen.

Ethan gasped upon seeing Amy dressed so proactively. His eyes raked from her cum covered face, down over her cleavage, to her legs and spikey stilettos.

She looked up from the pan where she was sautéing the asparagus and used her sweet voice. "Hi, Ethan."

"Hello, Amy," he replied, blinking his eyes repeatedly.

She giggled at the look of astonishment on his face. "Everything okay? How was the drive over?"

"Yeah, yeah, fine," he answered.

Amy's melodious giggle filled the air again. "Do I need to change?"

Luke leaned against the entrance to the kitchen with a wicked grin painted on his face.

"No, no, you look amazing." Ethan blushed. "I just, sorry, I don't mean to stare."

She put the tongs down, and then stepped over to give him a hug. She bounced as she walked, making her breasts bounce. Her arms wrapped around him, but she kept her face a safe distance to the side so that the drying cum didn't smear onto him.

"I like it when guys stare," she said softly into his ear.

Ethan groaned quietly as her body pressed against his. He was flooded with memories of their times together, specifically, her gushing orgasms and her talented mouth. Amy felt his cock stiffen against her and she ground her hips into his a shade harder before pulling out of the embrace.

"Dinner should be ready in about ten minutes," she stated as she went back to the stove. "You boys go relax."

They smiled at her, and then went back to the living room. The guys plopped down on the sofa and Penny immediately brought her ball over to play fetch.

"Ethan, I want to ask a big a favor of you," Luke said quietly as he tossed the ball across the room.

He nodded as he ran his hand over his blonde hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. "Sure, whatever it is."

"Amy is going to be really lonely after I go back to Germany."

Ethan nodded with a somber expression. "Yes, she is." A slobbery ball was dropped in his lap and he tossed it to entertain the lab.

Their words stayed soft so that she wouldn't overhear them. The television was still on, which aided that effort as well.

Luke sighed and looked down at his clasped hands. "I don't want to go back. I want to be with her. But, since it's not an option to stay..."

"What do you need me to do?"

Luke lifted his eyes to his best friend's face. "Will you take care of her for me? You know, be there for her, comfort her when she's lonely?"

Ethan threw the ball again, not breaking eye contact. "You know I'll do anything the both of you would ever need." He paused for a moment and took a deep breath. "What do you think it would entail?"

"I don't know yet. Just be her friend, cause she's going to need one. It could be more, but I don't know if she will be up for that."

Ethan drew in another breath, digesting the information. He understood that in a way he would be like a surrogate brother to her, and maybe even more. Nothing would ever be pushed by him, but if Amy wanted it, he would welcome it. Though, it made his heart hurt a little, at the thought of himself taking care of her sexual needs because Luke wasn't there do it himself. But again, that part wasn't guaranteed.

"I'll be there for her, one-hundred percent," Ethan said confidently. "You both trust me and she's going to need me as her friend. I will do anything for you guys."

Luke patted his arm. "Thanks, man. It will mean the world to both of us." He held the ball in his hand and the dog stared at him, waiting for him to entertain her. "There is one other thing."

Ethan nodded for him to go on and smiled, watching Penny's head go up and down as Luke's hand did.

"I don't want her to go to prom alone."

"Oh, she won't go if she can't go with you? Brother's take their sisters all the time when they don't have a date. Remember, Jackson? He brought his sister."

"Yeah, I remember and I wish I could take her." He finally let the ball go and the dog hurried after it. "She hasn't said anything about it to me, just to Aunt Shelly when she asked about it. I'm pretty sure she would turn down any guys at school that asked her."

"So, you want me to take her?"

"You don't have to. I know that going to a high-school prom can't be on the top of a twenty-two-year-old's to-do list." Luke shrugged. "But, I know that if she can't go with me, you would be her second choice."

The thought wasn't that bad to Ethan. He'd enjoy having a beautiful girl on his arm for the evening. He just hoped she wouldn't drag him to any stupid parties afterwards. However, Amy didn't seem the type to be interested in that sort of thing.

Luke continued, "She's on prom committee and she's been working really hard all year for everything. She deserves a good date, a guy who's a gentleman. I can't stand the thought of her being with any of those tools in her class."

"You don't have to convince me anymore," Ethan said with a smile. "I'll take her."

"You're a great friend, I owe you big time."

"You don't owe me anything."

In the kitchen, Amy took the salmon out of the oven and placed it on the stove. She checked to make sure it was flaky, and then cut pieces to put on a platter. She put the asparagus on another plate, and then the rice in a bowl. The table had been set a couple of minutes ago and she added the dishes to it.

Amy walked to the front room, swaying her hips as her heels clicked on the wooden floor. She had their attention and their eyes the moment she walked in. "Dinner is ready," she stated, and then turned on her heel.

The guys watched her round bum bounce as she walked in front of them.

"How do you not pounce on her when your parents are home?" Ethan asked with a chuckle.

"It's hard. It's very hard," Luke replied.

Amy heard their comments and smiled to herself as she made glasses of iced tea for everyone. Luke and Ethan took theirs and everyone entered the dining room.

Ethan waited for them to take their seats, and then sat across from Amy. Luke took his father's chair at her left. Everyone filled their plates, passing the dishes around the table.

Luke took a bite of the salmon and let the flavorful fish melt into his taste buds. After he swallowed, he said, "Amy, you really outdid yourself tonight."

"You really did," Ethan concurred.

"Thank you both." She opened her mouth to take a bite and as she did, the dried spunk on her face made her skin feel tight and stretch.

The trio feasted on the delectable meal, sharing conversation about the siblings' time in Iowa. Amy thought it best to leave out the tidbits involving Matthew. Ethan was special to them and she didn't want him to think that he wasn't because of what she had done with her cousin. They did tell him how much she teased him, but left out the sexual release he got from her. It wasn't lying. They just didn't divulge every event.

They all laughed about the chaos that Luke and Amy walked in to on Friday night and Amy's new found love of screwdrivers. Also, the siblings filled him in about their plans for Montreal. Ethan was playfully jealous of their vacation and told them about the time he went there with his parents and gave them some ideas for places to go.

Both men's eyes continually trailed over to her shiny face and displayed breasts as they ate. It distracted them from the conversation from time to time.

When dinner wound down, Amy collected dishes, and then put the leftovers in Tupperware containers. She made one for Ethan to take home as well. The guys stopped her from doing dishes and she gave in and let them take over.

After letting Penny out, she called her parents to check in with them. It was a quick chat, as they were in the middle of dinner themselves. Then, she plopped down on the sofa and opened up her manuscript book that she had written a piano piece in earlier. She went over it in her mind, and played imaginary keys on her thighs, practicing the music that way so she could surprise Luke with it in a little while.

"I'm sorry I can't stay much longer. I have a meeting a seven tomorrow," Ethan said as he came back to the living room, followed by Luke.

"It's okay. I'm glad you came over for dinner though." She smiled up at him, and then turned her eyes to Luke. "Would you like to hear what I wrote earlier?"

"Absolutely, yes." He helped her off of the couch and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips.

They guys sat down and watched as she opened up the piano. They eyed her butt as her shirt rode up while she lifted the cover of the soundboard. She placed her notebook on the stand, and then sat down on the bench.

Penny wandered back in and jumped up between them.

After a quick warm up, she turned towards them. "Okay, this may be a little rough, but hopefully you'll get the idea."

"I'm sure it'll be great." Luke smiled. "I'm ready to be blown away."

"I am too," Ethan added.

She giggled as she turned back to the piano.

Amy began playing the piece she had written. It was slow and soft at first, with a gentle melody, but grew in intensity as it sped up and became heavier. The chords got stronger and the sweet melody turned into something ravenous, before it slowed back down again, only to return to the same furious, but melodic theme.

As Luke listened to the music that filled the room, goose bumps rose up over his arms. He instantly knew that the song was for him. He closed his eyes, focusing on the music as she played it near perfectly on the first run through. It sounded like he felt when he made love to her. It was slow and tender, leading to a rhythmic pounding of expression, a moment to catch their breaths, before the crashing climax. He felt her love for him spill out into the music.

Near the end of the piece, Amy's fingers were wild on the ivories. Her heart thumped to the rapid tempo she was performing. The tidal waves of orgasmic bliss were portrayed by the notes. Then, the last few measures returned to the same love theme. She played it at a continual decrescendo, over and over until the notes were barely heard.

She took her hands away from the keys and smiled to herself. After a nod of approval, she spun around on the bench to look at her brother and friend. Ethan's jaw was almost on the floor and Luke's expression only portrayed love and admiration.

"So?" she asked with a grin. "Was it any good?"

"Amy, wow." Luke's heart was still pounding. "I'm in awe."

Ethan rubbed his hand over his mouth. He was speechless. "You wrote that?" he questioned with bewilderment.

"Yeah, earlier today while we were on the way home." Amy rose up and went over to sit in her brother's lap.

Penny jumped off of the sofa and curled up on the floor after Luke gave her a nudge.

She wrapped her arms around her brother's neck and her legs dangled off of his lap towards Ethan.

"Damn," Ethan muttered. "I knew you were good, but fuck. And, you just played that for the first time?"

Amy smiled proudly as she received a coating of kisses on her face and neck. "Yeah, it wasn't perfect. But, I did my best."

"Your attempt at the best is better than most people, Amy." Luke squeezed her body against his chest.

"I'm still amazed. You're going to blow everyone at Northwestern out of the water," Ethan commented. He lightly patted her knee. "They are going to be lucky to have you."

"Aww," she cooed. "You guys are too nice."

"It may be nice, but it's the truth." Luke reached up and turned her face to his by a nudge of her cheek. "Do you really think you're not as good as we and everyone else knows you are?"

"Well, I try to be modest about it," she replied. "It keeps me striving to get better."

Luke kissed his sister with the same amount of love and intensity that her music expressed. He gripped her ass and caressed her sticky hair with the other hand. Her thumbs rubbed through his beard along his jaw. They both enjoyed sharing themselves with each other openly in front of someone else. Ethan watched them make love through their passionate kisses and shifted in his seat a little as his cock began to give them attention as well.

Amy turned her face and giggled as he kissed her cheek over and over. "Sorry, Ethan."

"Never be sorry." He smiled. "You both need to kiss each other as much as possible."

"You're right." She returned his soft smile. "I wish you didn't have to go. We could have more fun tonight with you."

Ethan sighed heavily. "Me too. But, then it'll just make it even more special next time."

"It will." Amy leaned over and kissed his cheek, and then snuggled back against her brother.

They all talked a little bit more before Ethan had to tear himself away. Luke and Amy walked him to the door and both hugged him before he left.

Luke went down to the basement to get the sheets out of the dryer and put the last load in. Amy scanned over the living room to make sure that all of their articles of clothing were picked up earlier. The last thing they needed was their parents to find her lacy red thong when they came home tomorrow.

She followed him upstairs to her room, where they put her pink sheets back on the bed. Then, they topped it off with her favorite pink and white checkered comforter. Luke thought it was funny that they were making the bed, even though in a couple of hours they would be sleeping in it. But, that was his perfectionist sister at her best.

"Your cum on me is really starting to itch like crazy," she said as she slipped a pillowcase on a pillow.

"You're allowed to clean up if you want to." He tossed a pillow at the head of the bed, and then picked up another.

"I think I will. I do love wearing your seed. But, I've been fighting scratching my face and neck for the last hour."

"You better get used to it if you want to wear it in Montreal." He winked.

His sister shivered and smiled wide. "I can't wait."

She quickly fluffed the pillows, and then set two on top of each other on each side. Luke sat down on the bed and laid back, stretching out.

"I just realized how tired I was," he said in a yawn.

Amy stepped out of her shoes, shrinking down five inches. "Well, darling brother, we didn't get much sleep all weekend. And, I napped in the car. You deserve your rest."

"You do bring up a valid point, Squirt." He lifted his head and watched her unbutton his shirt that she was wearing. "However, I need you one more time tonight."

The shirt fell behind her as she spoke, "Oh, do you?"

"I very much do." Her brother licked his lips hungrily as he viewed her naked body.

Amy strutted over to him. Her hands glided up from his knees to his hips before she climbed on top of him. He felt her hard nipples grazing over his chest and stomach as she moved seductively over him. Her lips met his and they traded tongues for a few tender moments.

She pulled up and smiled down at him. "But, you'll have to wait till I get out of the shower," she giggled.

Luke wrapped his arms around her waist and held her as he turned over onto his side. He kissed along her button nose and up to her eyebrows. "I can wait for you," he whispered against her forehead.

She smiled and nuzzled against him. "I know we have the whole house. But, I want you here, in our bed."

"It's special here, huh?"

"Very special."

Amy petted his face and they cuddled together for a little while. They just enjoyed being close together. Her leg draped over his and she pulled up his shirt so she could touch his skin. His hands danced along her body as they laid together.

She peeled herself out of his arms, and then went to shower. Luke felt like there was a chance of himself nodding off if he continued to lay there, so he kept himself busy while she cleaned up.

He went back downstairs and let Penny out for last call while he collected the last of the laundry from the basement. The dog followed him back upstairs and made the air mattress into her bed for the night. She curled up on top of a mass of sheets.

"At least someone is getting use out of it," Luke chuckled as he began folding clothes. He knew his sister wouldn't let it sit in the hamper and get wrinkled.

After a few minutes, Amy came out of the bathroom wrapped in her plush pink robe. "Luke, you didn't have to do that," she said as she went over to the bed and began helping. "You should have waited for me."

"I gave us a head start." He grinned as he picked up a pair of pink and white polka dot bikini panties. "Also, I get to touch your panties."

She giggled, "Well, that's true. Though, you can touch them anytime."

"It is better to touch them when you're wearing them, I must admit."

Amy giggled and shook her head and he chuckled at her reaction.

After a few minutes, laundry chores were finished. Amy put her phone on the charger, and then set her alarm clock for school in the morning.

"So, lover..." She bit her lip and turned her eyes to him.

Luke wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. Her breath caught as their gazes locked. A rush of heat swept through them both.

He looked into her eyes, seeing the lust that was clouding over in them. After untying her robe, his hands came up and nudged it off of her shoulders. Her heart skipped a beat as he stepped back to admire her. She waited patiently, standing before him, giving him all of the time that he wanted to look her over.

"I have the loveliest and most beautiful sister in the world," he said when his eyes returned to hers.

Amy blushed and shied away into her shoulder. Her voice was soft. "Thank you."

He took her hands and led her to the bed. She sat down and watched while he stood in front of her and took off his shirt. The garment fell to the floor behind him and he smiled down at her. Then, he undid his jeans, gave them a push, and then they pooled at his feet.

Amy chewed her lip and her body continued to warm up. She reached out and ran her hand over his cotton covered package. "You're the best and most handsome brother in the world."

Her arms snaked around his hips and she nuzzled her face against his crotch. Luke ran his fingers through her damp hair, feeling her love radiate onto him from this tender act. She let a deep, happy sigh as she hugged his lower half, and then looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you, Amy." His thumb traced over her forehead.

"I love you, Luke." She kissed his abdomen, just above the waistband of his boxer briefs. "May I take these off?" She tugged at his underwear.

"Yes please."

His sister hooked her fingers into the waistband, and then pulled down, lifting the cotton over his half erect shaft, and then letting it fall to his feet. She looked at his member for a moment before looking up at his face. "You have such a gorgeous cock. I love him."

"Thank you." He petted her head and smiled as she leaned in to plant soft kisses on his flesh.

Her lips kissed his cock, and then through his pubic hair. She closed her eyes, breathing in his scent as her kisses trailed over his pelvis. "You're my man," she whispered.