Lusting for Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,315 Followers

"Rick....we...we...can't." she muttered out of breath.

I just stared at her all glassy-eyed, my heartbeat ringing in my ears. I reached up and grabbed her hand and brought it to my lips, kissing it softly.

"Oh Rick.....please." Gam pleaded, watching me caress her hand with my lips but never pulling it away.

She looked into my eyes and I could see the conflict raging inside her. I decided to make the decision for both of us. I pulled on her hand, drawing her back towards me and she offered no resistance. She seemed to glide to me as I sat back on the couch, her legs parting on either side of mine as she floated onto my lap. Her ass slid down my legs until her crotch settled over mine, sending sparks through in my rapidly stiffening cock.

Her eyes never left mine as her hands landed softly on my shoulders. We stared at one another for several moments, Gams breasts heaving in her chest. We suddenly leaned in to one another and our parted mouths collided in a fervent, hungry kiss!

"MMMMmmmm!!!!" she moaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck in a passionate grip.

I clutched her to me, grasping her so tight I thought I might break her. Our tongues dueled as our kiss reached fevered heights, lips ravenously grinding together. Her hands ran wildly through my hair, clutching and grabbing. She pushed her tits against me and then thrust them up and down, scrapping her rock hard nipple against my chest. I shoved my hands underneath her top, kneading her naked back. I ran my hands around her sides and to her stomach and then slid them quickly up, capturing a soft, round breast in each. I fondled a nipple with each thumb, stroking and pulling at them while mauling her tits in my hands.

This drove Gam nuts as she shoved her tits against my hand and mashed her mouth against mine, driving her tongue down my throat. I had to see what I was feeling and quickly pulled my hands down and out of her top. I began unfastening her top, struggling with the tiny buttons. Gam broke our kiss and placed her forehead on mine looking down at my hands.

"Uhhmmmmm. Uhhmmmmm." she whined in sexual distress as she started helping me with her top. She was feverishly pulling and shoving at the buttons, frantically trying to get them undone, her fingers shaking in uncontrollable lust.

We finally succeeded as her top fell open and I glanced at her mouthwatering globes, heaving up and down in rhythm with her breath. I reached up and stripped her of the top, pushing it off her shoulders and down her arms. I quickly grabbed at them again, squeezing and massaging them in my hands. Gam meanwhile was working on my t-shirt, yanking and pulling it up my back and chest until I had to let go of her tits so she could pull it completely off.

Finally we both sat there, naked from the waist up, Gams tits close enough that her nipples were lightly scrapping my chest. I desperately wanted to feel them pressed against me. I pulled her to me and our open mouths merged in another illicit, ravenous kiss. My cock lurched as I felt her tits flatten against my chest, her nipples meeting mine in unyielding kiss of their own. I desperately wanted to feel the rest of her soft, supple skin against mine. I caressed the area just above her waistband, slowly working my way down. I grabbed the ties to her pajama bottoms in each hand and pulled on them, untying each side. They fell, the back puddling at the base of her mostly exposed ass while the front was hung up between our tightly pressed stomachs. I reached around and swept my hands down her back and across her uncovered ass, grasping a cheek in each hand. It felt soft, malleable and cool to the touch as I pawed at them.

As I was pulling and kneading her ass, her twat was sliding across my dick. Without breaking our unrelenting kiss, this seemed to catch Gam's attention as she began to deliberately grind her crotch against mine. This touched off an even higher state of arousal between us as we furiously kissed and mauled at one another, shoving and pressing our groins together. Just as I thought I might cum as a result of all this, Gam stopped and lifted her ass, giving her the room to shove her hand down the front of my shorts. My breath caught in my throat as Gams hand wrapped around my twitching cock, pulling at it urgently.

As we continued to swap spit in an ongoing, frantic kiss, she released my dick from her grip and grabbed the waistband of my shorts. She determinedly started pulling off my shorts, working them over my hips. I helped by raising my hips, making it easier for her to shove them down my legs and onto the floor.

"OHhhhhhhhh Riiiiicckkkk!!!! Gam moaned into my mouth as she lowered her mound on top of my cock, squirming and writhing against me.

As we ground against one another I could feel my cock wedge between Gams pussy lips and it seeped a streak of lubricant across my shaft. She began moving against me with more urgency as her craving reached a fever pitch.

"Ohhhhh Rickkkkkkkk!!!! I can't stand it anymore!!" she groaned.

Grasping my cock, she guided it to her dripping cunt lips and slowly lowered her pussy on to my rigid cock shaft. Every nerve in my body went off as I felt the heat of her lips part and slowly surround the head of my shaft. Once she felt the head penetrate her channel, she slowly lowered herself until my completely hard bar of twitching flesh was buried in her pussy. She leaned forward and allowed her rigid, perky nipples to brush my lips. I was quick to open my mouth and suck one in. My tongue played around the little hard shaft of flesh, as I sucked a generous amount of her breast into my mouth. She pulled the swollen nipple from me, and glued her lips to mine, our tongues entwined and thrust against each other as she began a slow glide up and down my pole of rigid flesh.

I couldn't believe how snug and warm she was. I couldn't believe I was fucking my own grandmother and she was riding my cock with her broad ass bouncing against my braced legs! In my wildest dreams, I had never imagined that fucking her would be this good! My cock felt like it was being grasped by a hand and I could feel her muscles clutch my prick, squeezing it as she raised and lowered her ass as it was engulfing my cock head. Then I heard her begin to grunt and groan, and rock her ass from front to back, as she drug her clit against my cock base and this time she cried out as the lust overtook her.

"Honey, It feels soooo gooood . . . ohhhhhhh god, uh huh, uh huh, push, oh, honey, push!!!!!!!" she cried.

I didn't didn't need any urging to push my throbbing cock into my grandmother's clutching channel. I was too near my climax to be able to hold off anymore. The excitement of it all and the desire to prolong the fucking had allowed me to hold this long, but now I could feel the juice starting up my shaft. I thrust my pelvis up against her and groaned deep in my throat as the juice traveled up the tube.

"Ungggg, ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh," I gurgled.

Gam felt the thrusting and knew what it meant as she drove harder down against my cock. As the first shot of white cum hit her womb, she screwed her ass against my pelvis and made sure my cock was pressed tight into her as far as possible. She clamped her mouth against mine and our tongues fucked each other as I shot my load after load of cum into my grandmother's hot pussy. We each pushed against the other, trying to get as much of my cock into her as possible. The pressure subsided and her mouth slid from mine and her lips traced a line on my neck. She lay half in a stupor, runting her twat against the base of my dick. Even though she hadn't cum she seemed to sense that we needed to catch our collective breaths.

The orgasm for me had been a mind blowing experience and it took some time to recover. When Gam did become aware of her surroundings again, she wiggled slightly and I answered with a thrust into her still engulfing pussy. We lay there kissing and caressing one another, basking in the feeling of our illicit act. I palmed each of her breasts and played with each nipple. Our kissing intensified as our mouths fused together and our tongues intertwined. She squeezed her arms around my neck and I responded by pulling her tightly to me. We were in fully ignited passion as we kissed wildly and clutched and grabbed at one another. As Gam and I wrestled against each other she suddenly seemed to notice that my throbbing cock was still fully erect and filling her sopping wet channel.

"Oh, my god!" she gasped as she pulled her mouth from mine. "You're still hard. I can't believe it!"

A second later she was riding my cock like she hadn't been fucked in months, which I found out later to be true. She drove my prick as far up her pussy as she could get it, and then raising each time until the head was on the verge of coming out of her clasping lips before thrusting her weight down the pole to bottom out against my balls.

"Sooooo good, honey, sooooo good!!!!!!" she panted. "It's been too long!!!!!

I grunted as I drove into my grandmother. I thrust my cock up into her pussy time after time, feeling the sides of her channel closing around it, as I forced my dick up her sopping wet tube. I had never felt anything so wonderful as my grandmother's hot inner lips wrapping around my pulsating cock. I wished I could fuck her forever. Fuck her, and suck her pussy, lick her clit and suck her full, pointed, hard nippled tits.

Gam was moaning with every thrust now as we drove at one another. I knew it had been quite a while since she had been fucked as good as she was being fucked now, and my cock seemed to fit perfectly inside her hot, soaking channel. I sucked at her neck and reached around to grab a fleshy cheek of her ass in each hand. I started pulling on her ass with each up stoke of my cock as I desperately wanted to get more of it up her fiery passage.

My actions caused her to speed up and try to get more and more of my rod into her. Then I felt my balls twitch and I began to tense. She knew I was ready to fill her pussy again with my hot, white, sticky fluid and I knew she wanted to cum with me. But this time she seemed to want to feel me do it as I drove into her.

"OHHHHHH RICKKKKK!," Gam grunted as she slammed her twat down over my dick until she hit rock bottom. "OHHhhhhhhhh GOD THIS FEELS SOOO GOOOOD!!!!"

She began to thrash about on top of me, pulling herself up and down with abandon, grabbing the top of the couch behind me she slid on my shaft. She arched her back to take more of me into her as I felt her cunt start to clutch and grip at my cock. As she looked into my face, the look of pure aching pleasure on hers combined with the tortuous clasping of her pussy pushed me over the edge. I went numb as my dick pulsated uncontrollably and my hot baby-making juice rushed up and out of my dick.

She felt the first shot of my cum hit her cervix and her own oncoming orgasm sent chills up her spine, shaking her body into a rapture she could no longer control.

"Ohhhhhhh my god, Riiiccccccckkk!! Ohhhh mmmyyy gooood!!. Ohhh . . . I'm gonna cum, honey!! You're gonna make me cuuuummm!!! Make me cummmm. Ohhhh Rick!!!" Gam gushed uncontrollably. "I'mmmmm cuuummmiinnnggg!!!!!!!!!"

As she involuntarily shoved her ass down, I drove my cock deep in her pussy and shot load after load of white juice into her.

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I moaned as my entire body felt like it was on fire.

"UUHhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Gam cried as her body shook in orgasmic overload, her pussy twitching and clasping around my shaft.

Neither Gam nor I could stop the inevitable thrusting as we answered natures drive to get my seed deep into her. As I shot round after round from my cock and our juices mixed, we stared into each other's eyes in a look of pure lust. I felt that at that moment there would always be this acknowledgement between us that we had come together as a result of a pure, unyielding need and had merged our bodies together in the universal mating process and found the other an exciting partner. And what was more, we each experienced a mind numbing pleasure in the act, not once, but twice! Our thrusting slowed, then stopped, and we sat there drained and sated, reveling in the afterglow. My cock, still partially erect, rested in her pulsating pussy.

Gam had her head rested on my shoulder as we attempted to catch our breath. I slowly caressed her naked back as our mingled juices began to seep out of her pussy.

"Oh...were going to make a mess here if were not careful." Gam said as she lifted her head to look at me.

Our eyes locked and there was recognition in our gaze that our relationship would never be the same. Gam thrust her pussy down on my cock as a non-verbal communication that told me there were no regrets. We leaned in and our mouths merged in a deep, soulful kiss that caused my heart to race. We sat there kissing deeply like long committed lovers.

"I better run upstairs before I leak all over the place" Gam said as she broke our kiss.

She raised herself slowly off my semi-hard dick until the head pulled out with a soft "plop" Gam grabbed a small blanket off the couch and shoved it between her legs in order to stem the tide of our co-mingled juices. She gathered up her pajamas and swiftly left the room. I sat back, smiling at the thought that I had finally gotten laid!

Chapter 8

I slept like a rock that night and woke feeling great, with my usual morning erection. I lied in bed for a while reliving my session with Gam as I rubbed my hard cock against the cool sheets of my bed. I was anxious to see how soon Gam and I could be alone to continue what we started last night.

I made my way down stairs and found everyone sitting around the kitchen table eating breakfast. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and walked over to the table, trying to catch a knowing glance from Gam. Everyone was busy talking about their plans. I was dismayed to learn my Grandparents were going out for the day. My parents each had errands to run and my sister was hanging with friends.

Soon everyone rose and started cleaning up and leaving the room. Gam seemed to be taking her time and I thought it was because she wanted to be alone with me. As soon as everyone was out of the room I snuck up behind her. She was wearing a short silk robe with a matching night gown underneath. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against me.

"Whaaaa??? What do you think you're doing??!!!" Gam spat as she turned quickly, breaking my hold..

"What...I..I...just..." I sputtered.

"Do you realize what could happen if anyone even suspected that we...." she started.

"I...just figured that everyone was gone so...." I answered.

"Listen to me Rick. I will not take the risk of hurting anyone in this family due to our acting on some pent up emotions!" she stated.

"I...I don't understand." I said.

"Think! What kind of pain do you think certain people in this family would experience if they knew what occurred between us last night?" she asked.

"I guess." I said, unable to hide my disappointment.

My grandmother saw the look on my face and softened her mood.

"Look, hon, I'm not blaming you. We both had a lot to do with what happened last night. It doesn't mean we have to be foolish and keep acting on these urges." she said.

I didn't answer her, but just looked down at the floor. I could sense my Grandmother softening some more.

"Rick...we just can't take anymore chances." she said and turned and left the room.

I was pretty depressed the rest of the day. I was really looking forward to having wild sex with Gam all the time. I had imagined all the places we could use and the variety of positions we could experiment with.

It was late when everyone got back and we were soon all eating dinner. Gam was friendly, but in a guarded way. She was careful not to be alone with me or put us in too close proximity. Before long we were all in the family room watching a movie. I kept stealing glances at her as she sat on the coach wearing a lounging dress that was sleeveless and came down about mid thigh. When she first sat down the hem rode up a bit on her leg. I kept glimpsing over at her, looking at her legs and remembering what it felt like to have them sliding up and down against mine.

At one point she happened to look over at me and caught me staring at her legs. She shifted uncomfortably at first, tugging at the hem of her dress. She soon caught me looking once more and just returned my glance until I looked away. The third time she caught me she gently swung her legs down off the couch and slowly crossed them. She turned her hips toward me as the hem rode up her thighs, giving me a clear shot of her shapely legs and thighs. My cock lurched in my pants as I wondered if she did this on purpose. My answer came quickly as the next time our eyes met she raised one leg slowly off the other revealing her silk panties to me and then rested it back down in such a way as to expose her entire leg and thigh all the way to the edge of her panties. I lost all thought as I sat there and stared at her creamy thighs and toned calves. My dick immediately began to inflate until it was rock hard and threatening to burst out of my shorts.

I was still confused by her behavior considering the lecture I got this morning. Then I began to think she was just going to tease me like this and I got angry. I suddenly got up and announced I was going to bed, shooting Gam a dirty look as I went by. I made my way to my room, quickly stripping off my clothes. My dick was still hard and swung in front of me like an angry lance. I lied on my bed and grabbed some hand cream, lathering up my cock. I began to think about the leg shot I just got from Gam, pushing aside my anger.

After a few strokes I fell into a nice rhythm, picturing myself approaching Gam on the couch and ravishing her. I sped up my strokes as my fantasy played out, my hands pushing her dress up and off her body violently and then grabbing her hips and pulling them towards me. She try's to fight me off, but I grab her hands and pin them behind her head as I line up my throbbing dick with the entrance to her pussy and thrust myself inside her. I begin to plunge my dick in and out of her damp twat as she struggles beneath me. I quicken my pace as I begin to feel my grandmother respond to me and soon we are thrusting back and forth at one another. I soon feel myself reach the point of no return as my cream starts to rush up the length of my cock and then spew all over my bare chest and stomach.

I am brought back to reality as I milk every drop of hot juice from my pulsating rod, my whole body heaving in exhaustion. As my orgasm subsides I am overwhelmed with a feeling of guilt over my little fantasy. I know my grandmother got me mad with her little tease show downstairs, but taking her by force is something I could never do. I turned out the light and tried to go to sleep. After much tossing and turning, I convinced myself that tomorrow would be a better day, and sleep came over me.

Chapter 9

I awoke the next day feeling pretty good and quickly showered and got dressed. I was determined to confront Gam today about last night and get an understanding about just what is and isn't acceptable behavior. Let me get this straight, I can't touch you but you can tease the shit out of me? I don't think so!

When I got downstairs mom and dad where at the table alone, eating. Mom was staring out the window while dad read the paper. They both greeted me and asked about my plans for the day.

"I think I might go hang with some of the guys" I told them.

Mom announced that she was going out to tend to her garden and dad said he was going to see if granddad had any interest in hitting some golf balls into the woods at the back of the house. Mom finished up and headed outside while dad continued to read the paper.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,315 Followers