Lusting for Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,315 Followers

Immediately I began slamming into her. I grasped her ass cheeks and squeezed as I repeatedly thrust into her. I must have been in a position to rub her g-spot or something because she began exploding into one orgasm after another. By the third one she was screaming in pleasure. In one swift movement I pulled out of her, moved her onto her back and slipped between her legs. My dick felt harder than it ever had before and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. My grandmother must have known from my rapid thrusts and loud moans. She reached underneath me and grasped my nuts.

"Come on sweetheart! It's time you gave all that thick cum to grandma!" she groaned loudly, thrusting her cunt up at me.

The combination of her sweaty hand rubbing my nuts, and her verbal coaxing drove me over the edge. My balls got tight as I felt my dick grow so thick it strained against the confines of her cunt. At last the orgasm over took me and I began to blow load after load of hot cum deep into my grandmother's thirsty snatch.

"AAHHHhhhhhhhhh GAAAAMMMMM.......I"MMMMMMCUMMMMNN!!!" I cried.

"OHHHH HONEY!!!! YOUR'RE GONNA MAKE CUM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gam moaned as she thrust herself up at me and then froze, her cunt clutching and pulling on my rod.

It felt like I poured gallons of hot baby juice into her as she began milking my dick with the muscles in her twat. I bucked my hips against her until every drop was gone. I collapsed onto her, our naked, sweaty bodies clinging to one another!

We just lay there trying to catch our collective breaths as we came down from our intense orgasms. Eventually I managed to lift my head and look at Gam. She looked at me with her eyes half closed and a grin on her face. I move my head down towards her and our parted lips met and merged into a deep open mouthed kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we remained like that for quite some time.

Chapter 11

For the next several days Gam and I went at it like two starved lovers, sneaking around to find some privacy. Every night she would wait until everyone was asleep and then meet me in my room for some heart pounding ecstasy, regardless of how many times we got together during the day.

It got so bad that we began taking huge risks, trying to sneak in a quick fuck while family members were close by. On one occasion we had just finished dinner when I announced that I felt like taking a quick dip in the pool.

"What a great idea! I think I will join you." Gam said, a mischievous glint in her eye.

While everyone else finished cleaning up Gam and I hurried of to put on our suits. In moments we were in the pool splashing around and playing a bit of grab and clutch. As soon as we were certain everyone had moved into the kitchen our game turned more serious, with some passionate kissing and hands underneath suits. Suddenly Gam stopped and gently pushed away.

"I can't take anymore fooling around. You've got me all worked up! C'mon lover, make old Gam happy!" she said as she turned around and pushed her back up against my chest.

I felt her reach behind her and grope for my rod, pulling it out the leg of my suit. She then used her other hand to push the crotch of her suit aside. She then tugged at my dick, lining it up with the entrance to her slit and pushed back. I slid inside her like greased lightning and before another moment went by we were fucking like rabbits.

"Oh Yessssssssssss!!!" Gam sighed as we shoved and clashed together.

Suddenly the sliding glass door from the kitchen opened and we froze on the spot! Gam straightened up, with my dick still deeply entrenched in her snatch. My grandfather walked out the door onto the patio surrounding the pool.

"So you too enjoying the water?" he asked

"Uhh..yea" Gam and I answered in unison, trying to sound normal.

"Nice night." Granddad continued as he looked up in the sky.

"Yea...it's beautiful.." Gam answered.

"Well, I'm going in to get changed and relax. You coming soon?" he asked, directing the question to Gam.

"Uh...probably.' she replied, trying not to laugh at the obvious double meaning.

At that granddad turned and walked back into the house.

"OHhh God that was close!" I moaned as Gam sank back against me.

"I think it was pretty exciting, almost getting caught like that! It turns me on just thinking about it!" Gam exclaimed as she shoved her ass back at me, impaling herself deeply on my stiff dick.

That was all the encouragement I needed as we quickly picked up were we left off, thrusting against one another while trying to keep an eye on that kitchen door. We drove each other to the pinnacle until we both exploded in a frenzied orgasm, twitching and spasming against each other.

We stayed in this stance until we both came down off this incredible high and slowly disengaged. We agreed that we might be getting a bit too risky and should be a bit more careful.

It was toward the end of the week and Gam and I were laying in my bed after one of our late night sex fests.

"You know we're leaving at the beginning of the week." Gam said.

"I don't want to think about it!" I replied in frustration.

"We'll be back. I've convinced your grandfather that it's time to settle back down and enjoy our grandkids before they go off on their own lives." She said.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked.

"This trip is for a month." she replied.

"A month! I'll go crazy for a month!" I cried.

"It's not so bad!" Gam laughed. "Besides I've convinced your grandfather that we should try to find a place close by so we can see everyone as often as we like."

"Yea, but a whole month? What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Well, you could try finding someone your own age to satisfy this unquenchable need of yours." Gam said, giggling.

"Nah. I find older women much more attractive." I said

Gam laughed and kissed me deeply.

"Well, try to find someone in the neighborhood who would like a nice young stud like you." She said.

"You know me. I'm too shy to try that with a stranger."

"Uhmmmm." she said, in agreement.

We lied there for a while staring up at the ceiling.

"You know.....I might have a solution for you." Gam said slyly.

"Oh yea. Like what" I asked.

"I might know an older woman who would be open to having her needs met by someone like you." she answered.

"Really? Who?" I asked, excited by the sudden prospect.

"Your mother." she answered rather matter of factly.

"WHAT???" Are you out of your mind??" I asked, astounded by the suggestion.

"No, not at all. I happen to know that your dad isn't exactly meeting her needs. We've talked about it quite a bit during my visit." she said.

"Yea, but that hardly means that she wants to commit incest!" I said. I also began to think about that fact that I had never thought about my mom in that way. She was way too bookwormish and dowdy.

"You know your mother has a very open mind. It might not occur to her on her own, but I don't think it wouldn't necessarily be dismissed out of hand." Gam said.

I just lied there in stunned silence as I tried to envision my mom naked. I realized that it had been a while since I had seen her in anything remotely modern or revealing.

"I don't know..." I said. "She's not really my type."

"Let me tell you, your mother does a hell of a job hiding a very nice, sexy figure." she replied.

I thought about that possibility and found myself more curious than turned on.

"Yea, but what difference does that make. It's not like I would have the guts to even suggest anything." I said.

"Well, if you're interested, I think I could be very helpful getting the ball rolling." Gam said with a sly grin.

I just stared at her, my mind racing.

*

To the readers: If this premise interests you let me know and I may write a sequel using this idea as the plot.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,315 Followers