Lusting for Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,317 Followers

A few minutes later my grandparents came down and joined us. Once again Gam's attire grabbed my full attention. She had a pink beach cover-up on that clung to every inch of her frame. It was made out of thin cotton and came down about mid-thigh. It had white piping around the scoop neck and was held up by spaghetti straps tied at her shoulders. I stared at her as she made her way around the kitchen and I realized by the movement of her tits that she was naked underneath. I happened to look at my dad for a second and even he had put his paper down and was watching her.

I was moving around the kitchen getting myself some orange juice and cereal while my grandparents each poured themselves some coffee. Granddad sat down at the table while Gam continued to float around, getting the bread for some toast. At one point we needed to go around one another at the kitchen island and as I passed her she stuck her hip out ever so discreetly, causing it to rake across my dick!

Again, I thought to myself, was that intentional or just an accident? I leaned back against the counter opposite the island and watched her finish making her breakfast.

She placed her coffee and toast on the island and then walked over to the kitchen table and grabbed the paper. She spread it out on the island and proceeded to read it while nibbling on her toast and sipping on her coffee. At one point she leaned over to read, pointing her round ass in the air and I felt my dick lurch in my shorts. She held that position shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She stretched her shoulders and then ran her left hand down her side and onto her leg. She began scratching and I watched as her hand went higher and higher up her leg, taking the hem of her dress with it. She stopped just where her thigh meets the bottom of her ass and then to my surprise she spread her hand, causing her thumb to lift the hem of her dress, exposing half of her ass cheek. She had no panties on and my dick took another lurch to fullness as I now realized she was completely naked under her cover-up.

Suddenly granddad said something to her and she quickly removed her hand from her leg. She answered him and went back to reading the paper.

"Oh Rick....look at this. There's a carnival in town!" she said to me. I stepped over to her and stood behind her just to her left as I looked over her shoulder.

"When is it? granddad asked.

"It looks like it starts today, right Rick?" Gam asked glancing up at me.

I moved a bit closer to see the ad, turning sideways. As I stood there reading, I noticed Gam shift her weight to her left foot, causing the point of her hip to come into contact with my crotch. She then subtly rubbed her hip back and forth across my groin. This sent my dick into overdrive and I began to push back. As I pretended to continue to read I moved slowly behind her until my cock was lined up with the crack of her ass. I leaned in to continue the charade of reading and then pretended that something in the ad caught my eye. I leaned in and over Gam's shoulder while firmly pressing my now hard dick into the crevice of her ass. She immediately pushed back as we gently dry humped each other as we both pretended to be lost in the ad

"Well? Should we go?" asked granddad, in reference to the carnival.

"Uh...well...su..sure...it..it..looks like....fun" Gam replied, trying to steady her voice as she subtly grazed her ass up and down my shaft.

"Sounds good." Dad said as he got up.

Gam and I froze in place as he came around the island to deposit his cup in the sink. He never noticed anything as he went back over to the table. Gam and I went back to our slow, rhythmic grinding as soon as he was on the other side of the island.

"You want to hit some?" he asked granddad.

"Yep, I'm ready." he replied and got up.

The two of them then left through the sliding glass door out to the yard, leaving Gam and I alone. We stayed in position for a few moments longer, still gently humping, waiting to make sure nobody was coming back. When it was clear that we wouldn't be disturbed I reached up and fondled Gam's tits in my hands causing her to moan and drive her ass sharply against my rod. She quickly turned around and gazed up at me with a look of pure lust

In a split second, we were locked in a tight embrace, her arms wrapped around my neck, mine around her waist. She moaned, and I put my hands on her fine, swelling ass and pulled her close against my rapidly expanding cock. Our lips met and we kissed furiously. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and soon we were like mad animals trying to devour each others' hot, wet tongues. She was panting and moaning, and I was grinding my hips against her crotch. I reached up with one hand to grab onto one of her tits. It was full like a melon, round and succulent. She pulled her mouth from mine and groaned.

"Oh honey!" she whispered, almost choking with passion. "Hmmmm. Yes, honey. Ohhhhh.."

Breathing hard into each others' faces we did a kind of dry fuck standing up, me rubbing and squeezing her ass, she with her arms locked around my neck, pulling me down to lick and suck the tops of her tits. After what seemed like hours, we paused for a moment.

"Listen," she told me breathlessly. "If anyone catches us doing this, all hell will break loose. Let's go upstairs."

I exhaled with a huge sigh. "Yes. Okay. Let's hurry."

I took her hand and led her out of the kitchen and to the stairs. Just at the stair landing, we kissed again and she reached down to squeeze my hard cock. She moaned and pulled me by the hand up the stairs to my room. We rushed along, bursting with lust. The feel and sight of her lush body made me want to jump on her right there, fuck her on the stairs, take her against the wall.

We made it to my room, and she fumbled with the doorknob, her hand shaking so hard she couldn't get a firm grip. I wasn't helping much as I stood behind her pressing my cock against her ass and running my hands over her hips. She grunted when the door flew open and we tumbled into my room. She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and we sank to the floor. I kicked the door shut as I scrambled to grab her soft tits and bury my mouth in her delicious, deep cleavage. She was already unbuckling my pants and zipping me open. As she pulled my cock out, I pulled her cover-up open and worked the straps down over hers shoulders. By the time I had her cover-up off she had my cock out and was helping me inside. My cock was rock hard and her cunt was smooth and tight. As I entered her, she gasped and clawed my shoulders. As I worked my cock in deeper, she raised her knees and grabbed my hair. Soon I was all the way in and her cunt was wrapped like a glove around the full length of my cock. I paused for just a moment and raised myself up on my elbows, then plunged my tongue into her mouth. Soon I was fucking her for all I was worth and with every thrust, she groaned and moaned. I pumped harder and faster, raising my hips off the floor. She started squealing in pleasure and pulling her cunt up as I rammed my cock down into her. We were humping like coyotes and soon my whole consciousness was absorbed in the motion of my cock as it pounded in and out of her. Her squeals became low pitched screams, and she bit my shirt to muffle her orgasm.

I'd never felt my cock so hard as I fucked her, and just when I thought it couldn't get any harder, I felt my balls start to burn. Pumping even faster, oblivious to everything, including her fingers frenziedly yanking my hair, I felt myself cumming, and cumming, and cumming. I froze for a moment, shooting what seemed like gallons into her. Then, I started pumping again as I felt her whole body shudder and she began gasping.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned, and wrapped her legs tight around my ass, pulling my cock tight into her cunt. OHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! she cried as her cunt spasmed around my dick, milking it of every last drop of my hot, thick cream.

"Mmmmmf," she mumbled, deliriously as her orgasm subsided.

I gave a few more spasmodic pumps and then that was it, my body was through, and I collapsed on top of my new lover. Neither of us spoke for a few minutes. I felt her stroking my hair and running her hand along my ass.

"Hmmmmmm," I said. "That was great."

"Oh yes, honey," she whispered in my ear. "That was fantastic."

We disentangled ourselves and I rolled over on my back. We lay there next to each other, slowly regaining our breath. After ten minutes or so, she raised herself on her elbow and gave me a sweet kiss.

"I'm going to clean up a bit," she smiled at me. "Let's rendezvous on the bed."

With that she rose up, wrapped her cover-up around herself, and headed for the bathroom. I gazed in admiration at her plentiful ass, plotting my next assault. Rising, I stripped, piling my clothes on a chair in the corner of the room. Settling onto the bed, I pulled a sheet over my hips and waited for her return.

Chapter 10

As I sat there waiting for Gam I began to think about our two sexual encounters and how they were passionate, yet hurried encounters. I started to feel my dick stir as I thought about all the things I hadn't had a chance to do with her yet. I intended to correct that as soon as she got back. I desperately wanted to ravish her in every way.

After about 20 minuets Gam came back to my room, freshly showered, with a towel wrapped around her. I was somewhat confused, thinking that she didn't want to continue.

"I just wanted to feel fresh for you." she explained as she stood at the side of the bed smiling.

I walked on my knees over to her and wrapped my arms around her. Our mouths met in a deep, passionate kiss, tongues sliding against one another. I pulled back and reached for the top of the towel, tugging at it until it unwrapped and fell from her frame. My dick lurched at the site of my naked grandmother standing there before me.

Her entire body is covered in faint reckless and her skin has the feel of satin sheets. I looked at her full breasts which, despite her age, still have a lot of firmness to them. They seemed to jiggle slightly with each breath she took and as I watched them the nipples began to stir and perk up until they reached total hardness. I grazed my eyes over the rest of her, taking in the slight bulge at her tummy and following it down to the light blonde cover of her bush. My eyes continued down to her long, firm legs, marveling at their youthful appearance. Thinking about having them once again wrapped around my waist caused my cock to slowly begin to rise.

"Ohhhh someone's getting excited." Gam murmured softly as she gently caressed my dick with her hand.

This put me into full erection as she softly ran her hand up and down the underside of my shaft. I immediately imitated her, palming her fluffy, soft mound. My fingers pressed inward and I could feel the lips of her pussy, warm and damp. I stroked my fingers up and down her slit until I could feel her lips part and my fingers slide into the entrance to her rapidly heating passage.

Gam grabbed the back of my head and pulled, merging our open mouths in another steamy kiss.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! She moaned into my mouth as we continued to masturbate each other.

My fingers sunk deeper into her snatch as she spread her legs to give me better access, diving into her hot, slick canal. I began to slowly saw my fingers in and out of her pussy when she reached down and grabbed my hand, positioning my fingers over the swollen nub of her clit. She stroked my fingers tips across and around the small, protruding knob Until I got the idea and she released my hand. I continued as she showed me and was rewarded with a flooding of her snatch as my fingers were soon soaked in hot pussy juice.

I wanted to move on as I could sense Gams heightened arousal as she began to gyrate on my fingers while wildly kissing me. I broke our kiss and quickly pulled her up onto the bed with me and positioned her on her back at the head of the bed.

Although I had never had oral sex before, I had seen enough porno to know how to tease a woman. I laid down on the bed and put Gam's legs over my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her soft, smooth legs and began to run my tongue up and down her inner thighs, coming very close to her snatch but never touching it.

"Oh, I see you know how to tease a girl." Gam commented. "That feels good."

I continued for a few moments and then decided she had waited long enough. Slowly I ran my mouth from her knee up the inside of her leg, just past her dripping twat and up to her navel. Then I dropped back down, running my face over the soft, downy curls that covered her mound. I dipped my tongue into her saturated box and tasted her flesh.

A soft moan of pleasure escaped my grandmother's lips. Her juice was warm and sweet. I greedily licked her for several minutes, building her up to a release. She wrapped her fingers around my head, massaging the back of my neck as she lifted her hips up to my mouth, begging me to go deeper. I reached underneath her to grasp her ass and pulled her cunt into my face, forcing my tongue into her dripping hole. With a gasp she cried out in pleasure as I rapidly pulled my tongue in and out of her vagina, tasting her hot flesh.

"OHhhhh Gooooddddd that feels soooooo goooooood!" she cried out.

I ran my hands over her ass cheeks, pulling her ever closer to me and then ran my palms up her body, cupping her tits and kneading them, then pinching her nipples. Her moans became louder, more insistent as she bucked her hips toward me. I pulled my tongue out of her and began lapping at her cunt, drinking the juice that spilled forth. She wrapped her legs tightly around my head, her soft flesh pressing against me as she began to come. I flicked my tongue against her clit as she exploded into a fiery orgasm, her body lurching in convulsions of pure joy. I continued to lap the juices that were now pouring out of her twitching twat as she screamed in joy.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gam cried as she grabbed my hair and held my face in her seething cunt, her body twitching and shivering in orgasm.

After a few more minutes her shivers subsided and I reluctantly pulled my face out of her love box and climbed up the bed to lay beside her. She pressed up against me and sexily wrapped a leg over my body, her still moist cunt warm against my naked thigh.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, "your grandfather has never made me feel like that. You were incredible!"

"Just beginner's luck," I shrugged with a sly grin. I was more than pleased to know that I had been able to adequately bring her to new heights. "I have a hot woman that inspires me!"

"Ummm, you're so sweet," she replied as she pressed her lips up to mine. She reached down to my cock and grasped it in her hands, weighing its stiffness appreciatively.

I responded as I opened my mouth and dipped my tongue into hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and our kiss deepened. Slowly I pushed my grandmother onto her back and rolled up on top of her. Her firm thighs parted responsively as I rested my hardened fuck stick onto her sopping pussy. We kissed lovingly as I slowly grinded my cock against her beautiful mound.

We ere in no hurry this time as we lay there, kissing like old lovers, our heads slowly oscillating, our mouths passionately and soulfully fastened. We kissed like that for twenty minutes or so, taking turns with our tongues invading one another mouths. We slowly built up our passion as the kiss intensified. Soon we were clutching at each other as we kissed wildly.

At last she couldn't take it any longer, broke away from our kiss and she begged me, "Please, I want you inside of me now!"

I smiled and prepared to enter her horny snatch. She took my cock in hand and guided me to her hole. I teased her for a moment, rubbing the spongy tip of my cock against her greased cunt. She lifted her hips to me, drawing me in until I couldn't resist. Ever so slowly I pushed my rigid staff into her loving twat. It felt like heaven as I entered her, the wet folds of her vagina enveloping my dick, her cunt massaging it on all sides.

She spread her legs even more, moaning as I entered her with deliberate slowness. She dug the balls of her feet into the mattress for leverage and lifted her hips to meet mine. I continued to slide in until my nuts pressed up against her asscheeks. The sensation of her pubic hair caressing my flesh was amazing. All of this felt so extraordinarily different as I took my time and tried not to rush as I slowly pulled back out and began pumping into her. Over and over I drove my cock slowly in and out of her oozing pussy, driving us both mad with desire, the only sounds being our whimpers and my balls gently slapping against her ass with each shove.

"Oh yes, baby! That feels so good! No one has ever made love to me like this before!" Gam moaned in the throes of passion.

With each push I could feel her body respond to me. Her moans became more insistent as she began to grind her hips against me. Grasping my ass she pulled me tighter to her. We gradually picked up the pace as we grabbed and clutched at one another. At last she began to shiver as her moans turned to cries. She wrapped both her legs around my now heaving body and slammed her hips against mine. I felt her pussy contract repeatedly around my throbbing dick as her orgasm ripped through her body, throwing her into violent convulsions of pleasure. I continued to thrust in and out of her, riding her through the pinnacle of her orgasm.

"OOOHHHHHH MMYYYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!! She screamed as she clutched onto me with all her strength, her nails piercing the skin on my back

Slowly the orgasm faded and she lay still. I looked down at her face. She had her eyes closed tightly and was biting her bottom lip. Her body was coated in a thin layer of sweat and her nipples were stiff. After a moment she opened her eyes and looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"You are the best stud I have ever had in bed," she panted in a hoarse voice.

I smiled at her, content that I had succeeded in pleasuring her. However, I was still eager to blow my cum inside of her. Almost as if she could read my mind, she regained her strength and wrapped her legs over my back.

"Mmmmmm, c'mon honey. I want to feel that hot juice of yours inside me!" she exclaimed. I began to thrust again into her hot, drooling pussy, setting a quickened pace. Once again she closed her eyes and began gnawing on her bottom lip, the pleasure of my thick stick threatening to consume her.

She drove up and down on me at a feverish pace, riding me as though it was the first time she'd ever had a dick inside of her. I was amazed that the penetration was even deeper than before. I reached up and fondled her full breasts as they heaved up and down, matching the rhythm of our fucking. I ran my hands down her body and over her sweaty hips, around to her ass cheeks. I began to lift her up and down with my hands, increasing the rate of our fucking. She was riding me so quickly now that loud slurping noises could be heard as she drove up and down on my cock. Soon she began to reach another orgasm as she let out a loud moan. I could feel her juice as it poured out of her hole onto my balls, matting my pubic hair.

"UUHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! She moaned as this orgasm washed over her, causing her once again to twitch and clasp uncontrollably.

Without saying a word she disengaged off of me and got up on and knelt down on the mattress on all fours. I knew exactly what a doggie style position looked like and I needed no coaxing. I sat up and knelt down behind her. I reached my right hand around and cupped her mound as I placed my left hand on her back for support. I placed my dick between her ass cheeks and against her cunt. In one quick shove I was inside of her.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,317 Followers