Luttepor Fairlamor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take Lee long before he began to feel the churning inside, and his whole body tensed. "Damn, oh damn, that feels so good," he gasped out just before the final flick of Will's tongue sent him into ecstasy. His whole body turned into one long string of want and desire, like firecrackers going off one by one, as his muscles tensed and released. Dripping sweat that clouded his gaze, he could grabbed Will's hair and held on tight as he sent volleys of cum into his throat.

Lee loved having Will suck him. The intimacy of it, allowing his man to become so closely linked and shutting the world out. Will was all he needed. He was unselfish in pleasing his mate, but every time Lee wanted to give back, Will pushed him off and said no. Tonight he would not be denied.

Lee barely waited to relax back into the present when he practically ripped Will's trunks off him and flipped himself on the bed. He hovered over Will's crotch to begin learning his way around and discover what pleased his mate. He was eager and sucked the head into his mouth with an audible pop, and Will's hips punched upwards in surprise.

From then on, with barely a spoken instruction, Lee began to enjoy his lover's cock. Stealing precum from the piss slit, kisses down the shaft and running his tongue up and down the veins he put everything into it. He moaned into the hard flesh in his mouth, enjoying the softness of the skin and the way his hand slid along the length until Will was clutching the sheets and holding tight to his control. By the time Lee was getting into a good up and down rhythm on his dick and rolling his balls in the palm of his hand, Will was screaming into his own powerful orgasm.

A few weeks later, they were out in the field of food crops, those like carrots, beans and peppers that they used on their own tables. It had been a hot, sticky day, but as usual Lee and Will were not complaining and trying to cheer up the farming crew around them. Many in their group were new to the adult camp, strapping young men but unaccustomed to such hard work, and they were flagging in the heat. It was mid-morning when Donald, one of the sub-leaders appeared on the edge of the field and summoned Will.

"Trouble?" Lee asked apprehensively, mopping the sweat from his eyes.

"I'm not sure," Will answered, handing off the bag he carried across his shoulder for harvesting the vegetables. "I'll let you know."

Lee watched Will meet up with the man and hold a brief conversation, too distant to hear, and the two men walk off together. A couple of hours later several staff members came out to the fields to distribute their sandwich lunches, and Will had not returned. By the time the quitting bell rang announcing dinner rang, Lee was a mess of anxiety.

He didn't go directly to the dining hall. The first place he checked was the leaders' offices but they were closed up. He approached the front desk where, seeming like such a long time ago, he and Will had spoken to Miriam, and asked for information. There was a different woman there whom Lee didn't know, and no, she'd seen Donald speaking to Will hours before but had no idea what the conversation was about or the outcome.

Frantic for news but uncertain how to proceed, he dragged himself to dinner. Evie was just leaving and, noticing the woebegone look on his face, pulled Lee aside.

"They took Will," he cried in fear and exasperation. "I haven't seen him all day."

Evie nodded. "I'll do my best to find out what I can."

Lee barely ate anything and stumbled back to their cabin alone, making sure to set out well before the shadows fell. Without Will by his side, it seemed a dark and forbidding place, and he carefully checked under the bed and inside the closet before closing and locking the door. It was only then that he came across the note.

Lee My Love,

Do not worry about me. The leaders have sent me, along with two others, on some ridiculous good-will trip to the neighboring district. I don't know why. I will be back the day after tomorrow. I love you and stay safe.

You loving mate, Will

Lee released his breath, letting the tears of relief fall now that he knew his lover was safe. He dozed fitfully that night, reaching in his sleep for a body that wasn't there and whimpering its loss in his bad dreams. He was listless at breakfast but tried to carry on through the day.

Every day for two weeks it was the same. There was no sign of Will or the other men who had accompanied him. He had to concede that Will must have been lied to also or he would be home by now. He had said two days, and that time period had come and gone. Lee was so desperately lonely that he barely ate, worked his endless shifts in the field without his usual smile, almost in a stupor, and fell into awful dreams every night. And still Will did not return.

"Are you alright?" Donald stopped him one night after dinner.

Lee nodded shortly. "I miss my mate." He thought maybe he wasn't supposed to know where Will had gone. "Where is he and when will he return?"

Donald shrugged; he honestly didn't know what the higher ups had planned in all occasions and just followed orders. He was actually one of the few leaders who didn't see a reason for the attitude towards the men. "Soon hopefully."

Lee wandered down to visit his sister and James for awhile but they were little help in cheering him up. Grace was sweet, and Florence told jokes that in his sleep-deprived state he didn't understand. He stayed later than he planned, and he dreaded walking past the offices on his way back to his cabin. However tonight, he was surprised to hear Cecil and several other men still working, even though it was nearly dark.

"This was a bad idea," an unidentified voice exclaimed. "We're down one man with the absence of Will Theriot, and Lee Boudreaux has been hardly of any use for a week. All you have to do is give him a sideways look to see how badly he is sleeping. And all for what—to punish them by keeping them apart?"

"Little steps, gentlemen, little steps." It was Cecil. "I have plans for our two men that you will learn all in good time."

"Well," grumbled another leader, "if you hadn't come up with that stupid thirteenth round last month we wouldn't be dealing with this trouble. So you had better find a way to fix it."

Lee shook his head and tiptoed away before he was caught. So Cecil thought he could break the men by forcibly keeping them apart. There was no way he was going to allow that man to dictate his life, and he was determined to stop moping and come to a workable solution. He wasn't sure what it would be, but at some point Will had to return, didn't he?

Lee was on his way back to the cabin, and it was fully dark with only a sliver of moon. His thoughts were on Will and staying out of the chuck holes, and so he didn't see the man sneak up on him from behind. Not until he felt something hard connect with the back of his head and flew sideways into the packed dirt of the rows of bean plants. Hands reached out and grabbed his shirt to haul him upright before he was hit again with both fist and club. By then he realized there was more than one person attacking him. He thought he recognized the voice of Virgil Camden and vaguely wondered if he was one of his attackers. But no, Virgil was from Camp 7. He shouldn't be way over here on the other side of the district.

Lee didn't know how long he was punched, slapped and kicked. All he knew was that he was outnumbered, and even with his strength, he could barely defend himself against the blows. At some point it became more vital to protect the more sensitive parts of his body, and he curled into a ball and pretended them away in his head. Finally, they decided he'd had enough and learned his lesson. They weren't supposed to kill him, just hurt him some, and they dragged him several yards into the tall wild grasses that surrounded the fields and left him sprawled in a heap, bloody and unconscious.

~*~*~*~

It was very late when the truck pulled into Camp 12, bringing Will and the two other workers back from their district trip. To his way of thinking, the visit was a disaster. They were supposed to set up bartering contracts, but nobody had anything to trade. Good will did not extend past district boundaries; none of the other areas trusted each other, and it was every district for itself. As far as Will could tell, the only reason to send him and the others out was for punishment purposes. Even the fact that they had not gone back to camp after the promised two days was reason for suspicion.

Will was looking forward to slipping into bed with Lee. It had been a long, lonely two weeks, and he missed his mate dreadfully. He barely let the truck come to a complete stop when he was hopping from the back and heading off in the direction of his cabin. He whistled as he walked, enjoying the warm night and clear, starry sky. Sneaking inside, he made his way towards the bed and was surprised to find it empty. He looked around in confusion. There was no sign that Lee had been in the cabin all night.

Will did not know where Lee would go. The whole camp was quiet; lights out had been a couple hours ago. It came to him that maybe Lee had been too lonely sleeping by himself and might have temporarily rejoined his bunk mates. Taking a shortcut through the fields, he approached the cabins in just a few minutes. A sleepy man Will recognized but did not know well answered his knock.

"Do you know where Lee is?" Will asked easily, expecting fully to be told he was inside.

The other man shook his head. "I haven't seen him since dinner." He seemed to suddenly realize who he was speaking to and that Will had been absent recently. "Hey, where have you been?"

"District business," the blonde man said absently, beginning to worry. "But I can't find Lee. He isn't in our cabin."

Another head popped out, and Will identified him as one of Lee's good friends, Timmy. "He was at dinner. It's really late for him to be out but maybe he's at his sister's. I'm glad you're back, Will. Lee's been looking bad."

Will was both heartened to hear that Lee missed him and upset at the same time for suffering over it. He thanked the men and decided to ask Evie and James. It was true that it was much too late for him to be paying a visit to her, but maybe she knew where Lee was.

"No, Will," Evie yawned, rapidly coming awake at the news that Lee was not at home. "He stopped by here hours ago, miserable and needing cheering up. He didn't stay long."

"What's going on?" James asked, coming to the door.

"Lee is missing," Evie told him.

James frowned. "We need to get dressed, honey." He looked at Will and concern was in his eyes. "I'll get some men together and help you look."

An hour later the camp was alive with people searching the fields and orchards. Nobody had seen Lee once he left James and Evie's cabin. They all told Will that his boyfriend had been despondent since he left, but that didn't mean...

A giant of a man named Thurber approached Will who, by now, was becoming frantic but was out of ideas where Lee could be. "Will," he called softly and indicated they should walk away from the group a bit.

"I don't want to scare you, but I heard something earlier that didn't make sense before now. I was on my way back to my cabin after visiting two of my cousins. Five big men came out of the field near your place all banged up with blood on them and laughing over how they taught someone a lesson. A couple of them had sticks. It surprised me because nobody has any reason to be in that part of the camp after dark except you and Lee. I was in a hurry to get back before lights out, but now I wonder if they might have done Lee harm."

Will's blood ran cold. His Lee was a small man, unacquainted with violence and would be hardly able to defend himself against five. He could see the logic of the leaders; split them up, send him off where he couldn't' defend his mate and then set others on Lee to hurt him. He rushed in to spread the word through the rest of the searchers.

They split up and launched a new quest, rechecking everything and spreading out even further. More people were pressed into service and another two hours went by without locating him. Will was dreadfully afraid that Thurber was wrong. That he had misunderstood; Lee wasn't hurt but, instead, had been spirited away, never to be heard from again. He wanted to cry with the agony of his missing mate.

It was still pitch dark, and Will heard Florence rushing towards him, yelling, "Will, Will, we found him. Hurry." Will looked at her in distraction, and even in the blackness he could see blood on her shirt.

"What happened," he demanded, following her at a run.

"Someone beat Lee up."

They made their way to the camp offices where a crowd was gathered. The lights were on in the infirmary, and Will pushed his way through. Barreling through the door, he saw Evie in James's arms, crying noisily on his shoulder and practically collapsed in his arms. James had a stricken look on his face, and Will hurried into the next room.

Donald, the only medical man on staff, was in a bloody lab jacket, his hands running over a person covered in cuts and bruises on an old hospital bed from centuries ago, clean but outdated. The person was Lee, and he was unconscious. Still dressed in his work clothes from earlier, his pants and shirt were stiff with blood, and Will nearly fainted in shock. His gasp made Donald turn around.

"He needs more medical care than I can give him here," he said. "I'm just a nurse, but I can tell you that he probably has some broken bones, maybe a head injury. We should transport him to another camp with better facilities."

"Where?" Will asked hoarsely. After tonight, anywhere would be better than Camp 12.

"I suggest Camp 10. It has the best infirmary with more modern equipment."

Will nodded. He knew Camp 10 was more up-to-date. Even more importantly, the leaders would protect them.

"Can you authorize the transfer?" he asked.

Donald looked at Will and there was instant understanding. They both knew Cecil and the Camp 12 leaders were behind the attack. If one of them was asked to sign Lee out, they wouldn't do it. They would let him die just to prove a point.

"I can." Donald would answer to the leaders if it became necessary, but the life of this man was in his hands.

Fifteen minutes later the truck was brought out under Donald's approval, and Will, Evie and James were ready to leave. They did little talking among themselves on the trip to the other camp, and they were glad to see the lights nearly an hour later. Lee was bundled inside, and the three of them waited in an office, gradually succumbing to exhaustion.

It was nearly dawn when Keaton Smith woke them up and asked them to follow him. He had been informed by Donald of what happened to Lee, and Thurber's statement was included. Keaton was more than convinced that Camp 12 was no longer safe for either man; he was even entertaining the possibility that Lee's beating had been orchestrated by the leaders. Keaton had wasted no time in contacting the other camps' leaders as well, and a thorough search for the men involved was being instigated apart from the Camp 12 leadership. If this was set up to harm Lee on purpose, they would know.

Will stayed with Lee every minute. His was the face Lee saw the minute he regained consciousness, a smile of worn out gratitude, joyous tears and gentle hugs and kisses. Lee cried himself, partly in discomfort but mostly because he had almost begun to believe he'd never see his mate again. Waking up to him was almost like a dream and he held on tightly to Will's hand, refusing to let go even in sleep. The love between the men was so sweet, so apparent, that nobody had the heart to kick Will out of the hospital.

Lee healed slowly even though his injuries were mostly superficial. A concussion, a few cracked ribs, a fractured wrist, and sprained ankles as well as cuts and bruises. Once he woke up, he told Keaton what he'd overheard Cecil and the other leaders discussing. He's had no idea they meant him physical harm, but it was easy in hindsight to put the whole puzzle together.

Cecil had already gotten in touch with the Camp 10 honcho, demanding Lee and Will's return, and Keaton fibbed a bit and told him that Lee was too gravely injured to be sent back, and it was only right to allow his mate to stay with him. A week went by, and Lee was recovering nicely, and still excuses were made to keep him out of Cecil's clutches. As far as Keaton was concerned, Lee and Will were done with Camp 12 unless there was a major overhaul of the leadership base of the camp.

Of course, the men who beat Lee, like all bullies do, had to boast of their exploits, and it didn't take long to round them up for questioning. Lee said that Virgil Camden might be one of his assailants, and when he was questioned, he gave up the others. Upon realizing that the leaders of the other camps already knew most of the details, they soon provided them the information that Cecil and six other leaders were behind the brutal attack. Finding five big men not averse to violence was easy, and Cecil had paid off the attackers to lie in wait for Lee.

Every day was a new, reassuring experience for Lee and Will. Once he recovered enough to be released from the infirmary, a cabin was given to the men, a far better one than any they had experienced at their original location. Evie and James were sent to back temporarily to Camp 12 but didn't stay for long; the rest of the camps' leaders determined it was an unsafe environment and waived their contract due to the circumstances. They soon were offered a place at Camp 10 to live until their Fairlamor period was up. They brought all Lee and Will's things with them including cards and letters from their friends wishing them the best.

The time was passing swiftly and another month went by.

Will could not do enough for Lee until he had to be informed that he was not an invalid and could get around on his own. His ribs healed slowly, his fracture mended and his cuts left only faint scars that would disappear with time.

"I almost lost you, Lee," Will would tell him again and again. "I don't want you to overexert yourself."

The younger man, however, did not relish being unable to do his fair share. As soon as he was able he was out in the fields working alongside the rest of the men. Will would try to coddle him, and it would take all the men in their section to finally convince him that Lee was well enough to pick produce. They made friends easily and the Camp 10 men came to appreciate the couple as much as their other friends did.

The plea over overexertion often came up when Lee would say he was well enough to make love. Will, as long as it had been since they had been together, was afraid of hurting him and kept putting it off. But Lee would not be denied.

The night before, all that Will would allow was for them to slowly stroke each other with hands, and while it felt good, Lee missed Will's cock in his mouth and having Will's lips wrapped around his own stiff erection. Every night brought him an extra measure of fatigue as his body worked hard to get better, and he always dropped into the sleep of the dead. But he was not going to let Will treat him like an invalid forever.

Will lay in languid contentment, smiling as his eyes opened. He thought he was dreaming, but now he could feel a pulling at his groin and the warmth of a body between his legs. He probably should've pulled his young lover up and scolded him softly for going against orders, but he lay still so he wouldn't disturb Lee. Waking him up like this was new, and Will was enjoying it.

Lee had awakened just before dawn in Will's loose embrace and nestled closer with the idea of closing his eyes for a few more minutes. However, the stiffness of Will's cock on his hip had given him other ideas, and slowly and carefully he'd lowered himself until his head was level with his groin. That naked, erect and pretty dick was right in front of him, and he couldn't help running his tongue over the head. It quivered in greeting, and he heard Will sigh in his sleep.

1...345678