All Comments on 'Lyn Ann's Pussy Tattoo'

by Shimakuwa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
To be continued.......

great news and a wonderful bonus. Congratulations on a super hot first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story is about tattooing a pussy !

No details about the actual tattooing of her pussy makes it a dull story. Very disappointing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tattooing of women

The act of pushing pigment into a woman's skin is very sensuous. Knowing this is forever and it is you doing it is a great turn-on. Tell us about that, tell us about the feelings of the woman and those of the tettooist !

Maybe against the wishes of he woman !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An interesting date... Tattooing her pussy !

I certainly like the idea of a tattooed pussy. So much that I got myself a set of tattoo machines and many colors of pigments.

Patiently I waited for the opportunity. When it came and my date was well under the influence, I positioned her on a table with plenty of cushions to keep her in the right position.

I can not describe the joy, the fun and the excitement that went through me, as I ran the machine over her pussy. I worked according to a plan and a design I had made a long time ago.

I had dreamed of this and prepared myself as well as possible.

Now it was happening ! This girl would have tattooed pussy for life !

And she did !

I tattooed half her belly with it and continued it through her crotch to around her asshole !!

When she discovered the cause of the rash, as she thought it was, she went ballistic !

For a while I feared for my life ! She was insane...

It ook a long time before she calmed down a bit.

But tattooed, her pussy was ! Very much so ! And it still is and will be into eternity !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Discovering tattoo on her pussy....

So, she didn'tknow that her pussy was tattooed untill she found out herself... That is a great surprise ! Love the story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like a 1980's porn star who went by the name Viper. She had a tattoo that curled from her nipple and had it's fangs near her clit. She was pretty with pale white skin and tiny tits. Later she got a stripper boob job (Too, big, to high, not natural looking..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous