Lyn, Sam and Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

'I'm off for a shower,' she said. 'I'm so hot and sticky. Then I'll start preparing a meal for you all. Can you stay and eat, James?'

'Yes, thanks Mrs Ashe, I'd love to.'

'Oh, James, please call me Jenny. ''Mrs Ashe'' sounds so old.' Then looking at Sam she said: 'Why don't you go on down and meet Ben, you two?'

She smiled and turned to go inside, still smiling to herself. She wondered how they would react and what Sam might do. Only one thing failed to cross her mind and that was that Sam was bright and quick enough to realize a great deal about her own mother that she had not understood. Sam also knew straightaway that her mother had deliberately sent her down the garden knowing what she would find. Just as I had done some months earlier, Sam suddenly had a new mother and she would respond warmly to the differences this brought. Sam had seen the change in her but had had no idea just how fundamental it indeed was.

But this all came later. Sam and James walked down to the far end of the garden.

I heard them coming and both Ben and I sat up. As they entered the private glade where we had spent that sensuous afternoon they froze.

'Hi,' I said, 'Can I introduce you to Ben. Ben, this is my naughty sister Sam. You must be James?'

James was extremely red in the face and in his embarrassment he seemed to have lost his tongue. He was staring at my naked body. I was not concerned and I wanted him to be comfortable with my nudity too.

He just about managed a 'Hi.'

'Come and sit down,' I soothed. Sam was staring at Ben and I realized Ben's cock had slowly stiffened with their arrival. Sam couldn't look away but recovered herself quicker than James who was probably less self-assured.

'You amaze me, Lyn. I always thought...'

Sam's words trailed off. She smiled. 'You and Ben, yes you and Ben, together, that's what's changing everything round here, isn't it? You've changed mum, you two, or she's been replaced by an alien who only looks like her. I get it, now I get it. It's you Lyn, since you two met!' It all came out in a crazy torrent. Sam knew.

'Yes and since I got to know Ben's family at Easter,' I said, 'a lot has happened. I've found myself and discovered things about me.'

I paused: 'Thanks to Ben..,' I smiled at him and reaching over to him, I brushed a finger along his beautiful erection. Sam seemed to glow. I guessed she was being turned on by us and I was happy for her if she could learn to enjoy it too.

'Why don't you both join us for a while?' I asked.

'What if mum....?' Again Sam paused and said, as her comprehension expanded by yet another stage: 'Mum knows doesn't she? Mum's even been sunbathing in the nude with you too, hasn't she?'

'Yes, Sam, it's nice, you know. It's not disgusting or anything. Ben has taught me to follow what feels natural and do what comes naturally. Just join us, please, Sam.'

Sam looked at James who seemed to still be in a daze. She shrugged and unbuttoned her sleeveless little top. Her plain bra held nice firm young breasts similar to mine in size but with much lighter areoles. Sam's general complexion is much fairer than mine. Sam loosened the front clasp and dropped her bra. She watched Ben watching her and smiled at him.

'Hello, Ben,' she said. 'I'm sorry I didn't say ''Welcome'' properly.

'Don't worry, he said, with a friendly grin. 'What you're doing now is much nicer.'

Sam blushed but her confidence in herself grew with his compliment and she pushed her jeans down over her hips and stepped out of them. Wearing just a very brief pair of panties she lay down with us on a towel, just the other side of Ben.

I felt James needed some help. He was like a drowning sailor and needed someone to throw him a lifeline. 'Now you,' I ordered him gently. 'You'll like it once you've done it, you know. I was nervous once.'

He looked at me and smiled. I moved my legs quite clearly further apart to let him see me.

James smiled again and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Then he seemed to take a deep breath, unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. He was wearing no underwear [which I really liked] and his cock sprang into view. It was long, curved and very hard. I wanted to touch him. I wanted to make him trust us.

James was lying on his tummy, hiding his embarrassment but he was starting to talk more and laugh nervously at what Sam was saying. I wasn't sure whether they were lovers.

I reached for the UV protective cream and started to rub it into James' back. I didn't ask. I just did. I worked my way down to his bottom and probed gently into his crack. Only slightly; I wanted to excite him, not scare him off.

'Turn over now' I said softly. James complied and I started to work my way down his chest and over his tummy. I creamed his penis and rubbed gently. 'Don't come yet,' I instructed and moved on, down his thighs. Sam had just turned over and James watched transfixed as Ben played with her breasts and nipples, creaming his way down her stomach. Ben took hold of her panties and Sam raised herself so he could pull them down and off her. Her gesture of consent was exciting to all three of us who watched. Ben began to stroke her wispy blond haired mound. He fingered her cunt lips as she began to rise in acceptance. Pushing upwards she said: 'That's nice, oh that's really nice, Ben.'

I looked at James and said: 'Now you touch me. His fingers moved to me hesitantly. I said: 'Yes, there, James, there.'

He watched as Ben positioned himself above Sam and as she thrust up towards the tip of his cock. They brushed. Ben said: 'Are you sure, Sam?'

'Yes, as long as Lyn...'

'Oh, she will, don't worry.'

I said to James: 'Would you like to as well, James?'

'Yes, yes please.'

'Go on then, James, just push your thing into me now.'

James pushed himself into me and came as soon as he pressed himself home. I held him tight and kissed him, telling him how nice that was. I told no lies and didn't say it was wonderful, but I did enjoy his innocence.

Sam was still thrusting herself energetically into Ben as he responded enthusiastically to her arousal. She clearly gave herself so willingly to Ben's pleasuring and came heartily, just after Ben had climaxed. Together the four of us had crossed the Rubicon.

Life would never be the same. Indeed the events of that afternoon were destined to change everything.

We spent the evening naked in the house with mum in the nude as well. I sat with mum for some of the time and smiled as Sam watched us touching each other intimately. We went no further.

Ben mentioned the possibility of Sam and James coming with us all to France next month. Sam seemed keen, James less sure he'd be allowed to come.

As we went to bed Sam grabbed me and said: 'I never thought I'd be so thrilled to have a sister like you. I think you may be a magician.' She pulled me to her and kissed me, as lovers do. As sisters should.

We slept.

End of Part Seven

senwood
senwood
147 Followers
12