All Comments on 'Lynda's Trauma'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cowbullscowbullsalmost 5 years ago

I loved it until the end. I would have given this story 5 stars until the incest story. That bothered me enough to take off two stars. I'm not into incest, so I took off one star for that and took off another star for nor including anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great detail

I really enjoyed the detail and the plot. You're a good writer. But there were the things I didn't like.

1. The incest inference

2. The reference to the psychs in brackets, or whoever they were, which interrupted the fluency

3. Your use of "the black".

Very hot otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG!

This Is the hottest thing I have read in a long time...and I have come to enjoy non-consent stories more and more! You hit upon that 'need' we all seem to have, to be taken and used without regard for our own circumstances, and explained exactly what it is that goes through our heads as it occurs; and more importantly, after the fact, when we justify to ourselves what we have allowed to happen. As a psych student, this was revelatory to me! Thank you so much.

Kacey Owens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What the fuck, Ms. Owens

I sincerely hope that this isn’t the attitude you bring to your potential future practice with survivors of sexualised violence. This is one man’s writing, his idea of a female perspective on the matter, complete with psych jargon. To take this written fantasy as education about the nature of a multitude of people in reality is irresponsible, to post your endorsing views of this take on one FICTIONAL woman’s psyche is dangerous, and if you approach treating the multitude of sexual violence survivors with these notions as your immovable assumptions about how everyone supposedly feels you’re bound to do damage. To put it shortly, speak for yourself. To put it in psychobabble, you’re projecting.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

So liked this cause its true in alot of ways. Not being married ever though I did have Mens was alot would be smaller dick and would cum quick but alot some times. Thank god some didnt last and it was just something I had do or was being done like Lynda. Sure there was times Mens took me or feeled like they was forcing me and some did me in such a rough way it was sort of like they was raping me but I was there and gone to them to be taken by them or please them any way they wanted or needed me. Some forced me to do it the other way and used my Azz and forced in to me knowing they was hurting me I think helped them CUM alot of times cause some Mens I think need that feel of Power over us womens. Some times I just was with a Man that I didnt know and had me enough them One Timers or Mens that I couldnt stop cause the way I was set up to be taken and had no way of stopping the Mens in the room or next room from coming in and using me the way they needed. So yeah things like this Do Happen I know and lived through and done even. Just not ever been married other then the Mens I was with was married and just using me cause they wifes wasnt taking care of them like they needed.

Mag58Mag589 months ago

Very sexy story with a neat twist at the end

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story. I know that as long as she wasn’t hurt I would let other men fuck my wife. One or more men holding her down and forcing their cocks in her till he cums in her. Hearing her whining as she forced to please them. At first trying to resist but after tiring, just letting them. After the first one had cum in her it made it easier because of the lubrication and it was when the third guy was on her she had her first orgasm. After that they were calling her names everytime she came again as it got easier. I love seeing how easy she’s become now and it’s happened several time when she’s taken in the bedroom at a party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous