Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gathered the noodles in his chopsticks, and fed her, over and over again.

He relished feeding her. The chopsticks gave him an excuse, but he wanted to baby and pamper her now. He wanted to show her so much tenderness and love now, even more than before. It all came together now. The fear, the flightiness, the poor, sweet creature. She was scared of getting hurt, and afraid of everyone's intentions because of being raised in that dogmatic church. She was just, just too angelic to be going through that hell, that torment, and that emotional abuse.

When he first saw her on stage, he knew she was a little angel, even though she acted like a naughty one. With a cute little crooked halo, when she did the naughty things in her stage acts. But he loved her little crooked halo, and had never been more smitten. Even when she was a little naughty, the sweet angel shined brightly below the surface. Now he knew why she seemed so wholesome, and good and innocent. She was. And she was his now. His sweet little Lynney. He'd always protect her. Her family couldn't be more wrong! Oh hell, he had to get her that ring soon, even if he could only afford a speck!

After he stuffed her mouth with noodles, he said sweetly.

"You're safe now sweetheart,"

Her voice was husky and gentle and she said,

"I know. Leif...Remember when you said...that I'd know when I needed your body? My heart knows that I need your body now. I need to feel you inside me like a part of you. I'm going to take a shower, first" she added softly as an after thought.

***

Lynne simply ached with need. She wanted him inside her so badly, wanted to be one flesh with him. She wanted him to bury himself within her until she didn't know where he started and she ended. She'd wanted the physical pleasure for a while, but she could now feel the utter emotional pleasure that being one body, and having him inside her would bring to the two of them.

She lathered the washcloth really soapy and started to wash herself softly, enjoying the feeling of the hot water lathering her body.

She stood under the hot water and squeezed her eyes shut and just let the hot water come down and cascade through her flat ironed hair, and it sprang alive with the soft curls.

She was about start shampooing her hair when she heard the door open.

"It's Leif baby. I want to wash your back baby," he added.

He peeled the curtain back of the shower.

"You're just so beautiful to me. I've missed you so much, and I couldn't stand to be away from you anymore. And then seeing what happened out there, and to know that you are that serious about us, Oh Lynney, I'm going to make you the happiest woman sweetheart. You won't regret your choice for one day, do you understand," he said huskily.

"Don't cry Leif," said Lynne. She could hear, in his voice, it sounded like tears.

"I'm not crying if you don't turn around," he murmured grabbing he cloth from her hands.

The joy that ran through her as he gently soaped up her back from the curve of her neck to her buttocks, over and over again.

She felt warm, cherished, and tingly all at the same time.

He tenderly rinsed her back. Then he kissed her with tiny little pecks from the very edge of her neck all the way down to the lower curve of her buttocks.

"Please tell me when you are finished with the shower, so that I can dry off your lovely skin. I'm going to wait right here," he added.

She could hear the huskiness in his voice.

She washed for a few more minutes.

She stopped the water.

"I'm ready to be dried off," she added softly.

He pulled back the shower curtain, and wrapped her tenderly in his arms, drying her off with the terry cloth towel.

Lynne had never felt so cherished before.

Then he kissed her forehead.

His eyes were filled with water.

"So I know you said you were ready to be my big, grown woman tonight, but you can wait a few more days. I'm going to show you what a man does when he's serious about a woman. I...I've only known you about three months, but you are the best thing that's ever happened to me Lynne, and I know that you're such a good girl honey and...and I'm gonna wait for you, a little bit more, because I just know how you were raised, and it puts value on certain things, and I want you to know how special you are to me sweetie. And then, as soon as you know, as soon as you know how serious I am, we can make love all night long to celebrate," he added tenderly stroking the pad of her lips with gentle fingers

Lynne looked at him quizzically. He was talking in riddles, and she wasn't quite sure she understood him. She just knew that she missed their steamy sensual bond.

"But Leif, I feel, I'm so, aroused, oh baby, I missed how good we make each other feel," said Lynne.

"After all you've been through, tonight it's all about you," he added softly.

He picked her up, and carried her to the bed. He lay her gently across the sheets. He kissed, loved, and worshiped every nook and cranny of her body with his mouth. Then he teased and tickled those same nooks and crannies with his tongue until she exploded with pleasure. He felt embarrassed but he littered her sweet flesh with his tears, and she did the same with him, as he made her come again and again at the gentle insistence of his tongue.

They cuddled each other like babies, and Leif felt just as satisfied as Lynne felt when she drifted off to sleep in his arms.

He hadn't had an orgasm, but he gave her numerous physical orgasms, which had tired her out. But when he looked down at her, resting peacefully in his arms, despite having such a difficult evening, and having lost her entire family behind their love, when he saw the peace that their shared love brought his Lynne, in spite of it all, the emotional orgasm, was his.

***

How cute she was when he woke up the next morning, sitting, crouched in the corner, with his new guitar draped around her neck. She didn't know how to play yet, he was to start teaching her when they got back from California, but she loved holding his guitars and posing with them. She was damn cute in a tight little white t-shirt, wearing no bra, and these sweet little boy cut panties. He couldn't see behind her, but he knew that her yummy fat little ass cheeks were peaking out from under the underwear.

It should have been a crime for the little hottie to be holding his black guitar, making his morning wood ache. Apparently, she'd been watching him, while he was sleeping, and fiddling with his guitar. Now that he was up, she looked at him devilishly.

"This is a nice ass guitar you got. Sexy! I've never seen this one before. Can I help you polish it later," said Lynne.

Leif had taught her how to polish his guitars and oil his fretboards, because she was curious one day, when he was polishing his guitar after he'd painted her toenails and blew them dry.

"I'm not going to be polishing on that one too much more. I got it when we split babe. I need to sell it, because I need the dough. Be careful with it," he added sweetly.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll put it down. But you'd look so sexy holding that black thing on stage. Especially if you play toward the audience," said Lynne. She quietly sat it down into the stand.

"It is a nice guitar. She plays like a porche too. I'll play her for you a bit, but then, I'm actually gonna go out and try to sell it back to the pawnshop, which is where I got it in the first place," said Leif with a chuckle.

"Leif. I...I have a little bit of money that I have saved for a rainy day. So, I can give you some money if you need it. It'll be my gift to you, as your girlfriend. Then you don't have to pawn your guitar," she said with a bright smile, that showcased her cute little chin dimple.

What an angel! She was so sweet, and sincere. She loved to give. But, he needed to sell that guitar because that was her engagement ring money. Still his sweet little offer made him want to ask her even more. He could hardly wait.

"No baby, I bought that thing impulsively when we split, just to make myself feel better. But something has come up, and I need the money. Something special has come up," he said kissing her forehead.

"Okay...let me know if you change your mind," she said sweetly.

He'd left later on that day to try to sell it back to the damn pawnshop. They wanted even less than he paid for it. So he had to end up selling it to the lead singer of Duce Dutchies.

He then actually made a little more of off the guitar than he originally paid for it, because it was a nice vintage guitar made of decent wood, with classic pickups. That extra money would come in handy for Lynne's engagement ring.

***

12