All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 30'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
End this shit already

Hasent this crap gone on long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!

This is the cutest story ever, lol! Lynne and Leif are so freakin adorable together. I am glad Lynne has/is opened up more to Leif. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

You know, I could not be a writer. If someone does not like a story DO NOT READ IT! How rude. I understand constructive criticism and all that but the previous comment was not it. If you do not like mushy love move on to the next story, if not and you want to continue to leave rude comments; I hope mich80new ignores your ass. If you can do better WRITE YOUR OWN STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 10 years ago
Sexy & Sweet!

I think the balance between mushy sweet & sexy nasty is excellent! This is a TRUE love story & it's wonderful how the love flows so freely between these characters as well as the sensuality! KEEP DOIN YOU & THANX FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whoa!

Me like a good steamy car scene. I really love the (physical and emotional) intimacy between the two. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Maybe in a future when u want dirty sex u could use music (gorilla- bruno mars)

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 10 years ago
Hurray!!!!

This chapter was very good! Well written, non repetitive and the pick up truck scene was quite sultry. Your story line is taking a nice turn and Lynne's emotional, psychological and sexual healing thru Leif's steadfast and adoring love is beautiful to behold. Your writing has greatly progressed in this chapter and made for excellent reading.

It's nice to see that you took some of your readers comments into consideration. We're getting you into shape for when you sign with a publisher one day. :-) Please keep honing your craft; you are doing great. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucks

Please end this crap already

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
LOL...someone here is real bitter...

Why would someone who supposedly hates a story read it and comment on it.......... twice.

Haterz gon hate

Anywhoo, good chapter as always. And I have to think this story is gonna end soon, because there isnt too much left for L and L to discover together. Personally, Im waiting for the chapter where Leif finally has dirty, nasty, rough, monkey sex with Lynn, and takes her like he has been dying to take her.

Cant wait!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 10 years ago
You've always had the talent

But I think the overuse of "cute little" and "sweet little" were detractors from an otherwise brilliant story. It seems that those comments filtered through (thankfully leaving the bullshit "this story sucks" comments behind where they belong) and to your credit as an author, were taken to polish your already brilliant story. I've followed this from the beginning and I'll stick with it to the end because the premise of this story is different, it's sweet, and at its best; it works. This chapter was definitely one of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!

I spent an entire day reading this. I love the emotional intimacy. Pleaseeeeeee continue story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep updating!

I think you've written a wonderfully structured story with an exciting plot line. I read every chapter in one day and I'm hooked! You've got some great characters going but my only suggestion is to add a bit of variation to the vocabulary and sentence structure... A simple thesaurus action will do the trick. Also I think it would be great to add a little bit more personality to each of the characters voices. At some points it seems like a few of the characters (Lynne and Lief especially) kinda sound the same. Other than that you have written a fabulous story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You are an amazing writer & have successfully made me long to be in Lynn's position. This story is eroticly beautiful. I've read every chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous