Lyon's Den Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Feeling totally foolish about the tears that began to flow, Mary said, "I'm sorry. These are tears of happiness, believe me." She rolled onto her side and wiped away his leaking seed.

Daniel cuddled her from behind, and whispered in her ear, "I'm in love with you, Mary."

Her body stiffened in surprise.

Before she could respond, he continued, "Don't say anything. Let me finish." He hugged her back against his chest. "Ever since I met you at the airport I've been intrigued. But getting to know you over the past weeks I've come to love the person you are. I love your artistic talent. I love your sense of humor. I love your intelligence. I love your body," he said, kissing her neck, "and I love your integrity. So, what I'm asking you is... This is going to sound like high school foolishness, but Mary, will you go steady with me? Be monogamous? I don't want to share you with anyone else."

A long silence followed. Mary wanted to scream, 'Yes!' But after the events of the day, she felt Daniel may change his mind. Integrity may not be one of her virtues any longer. She started to breathe again, and said, "Dan, something happened today I think you should know about." Again Mary paused. How could she tell the man she wanted a relationship with, who wanted to be monogamous, about her affair with a married woman? Even worse, at the moment she kissed Jennifer and Bruce, she was encouraging them to have a threesome.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12