Fanny the Fucktress Pt. 01

Story Info
Fanny was a cock addict, and she loved every inch. Literally.
1.7k words
4.08
3.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
968 Followers

Once over spring break, I toured the ruins of Pompeii. A handsome guide translated this graffiti on the wall in an ancient brothel. "Μόλα φουτοῦτρις. Mola the Fucktress." Of course I screwed the cute stud right there in the ruins. I bounced eagerly on his prick, realizing I too was a Fucktress.

***

Last night's hook-up crawled out of my bed, pulled on his pants and stumbled out to the kitchen. Of course I couldn't remember his name. Slightly ashamed I poured him a hot cup of coffee. "Hey stud, I made you pancakes and pussy for breakfast." I slid over the plate of pancakes.

"Thanks Missy but where's the pussy?"

"Right here... hot, fresh and ready to pound." Dropping my panties I unzipped the guy, freeing his stiff prick. Straddling his lap I rubbed my panty-clad pussy against his stiff shaft.

The guy fingered my twat. "You're so wet."

"I'm always wet. Now hurry up and screw me! Do your job!" I squirmed when his thick cock slammed into my fuck-hole. It hurt--but it hurt good. Lifting my top I buried his face in my squishy boobs. His big hands squeezed my tits as his fat dick pumped my cunt.

Like a slut I was again fucking some stranger from the bar.

Filled with self-loathing, I humped up and down, grinding my nympho clit against his rigid cock. "Oh yes...that's the spot." His prick took over and screwed me hard. Having the skills of a Fucktress I held back my orgasm until he was on the brink.

I hissed in his ear. "That's it dude, make me cum." He grabbed my waist, thrusting deep into my burning cunt and exploded, spewing out jets of thick cum as I climaxed. My enraged pussy convulsed around his throbbing shaft...

I dismounted, wiping my dripping twat with a paper towel. "Thanks Studly. Now you have to leave out the back door. I can't have the neighbors see you."

He squeezed my tit. "Can I call you sometime, Lola?"

"Who the fuck is Lola?"

"You are."

"Oh sure, that's right. And no you can't call me. Dude you have to leave. NOW. I have another 'friend' coming over for a lunch-fuck."

I watched the guy leave as lines of cum ran down my leg. Feeling like a filthy slut I waddled to the bathroom to wash out my well-fucked hole. Freshening my pussy with cherry-cunt spray, then I slipped on a see-thru sundress.

Everyone has their addictions. I was a cock addict...and I loved every inch. Literally.

My next 'friend' was Max, the twenty-year-old paper boy. I still got the newspaper delivered the old-fashioned way. Of course all I cared about was getting screwed the old-fashioned way...by a young, stiff-as-sin stud.

But as I'm banging Max on the front porch, Pete the pool guy drives up for my weekly service. My pool and fuck service. "Oh sorry Ma'am...I didn't know you were um...busy. I'll come back later."

"Nonsense. I've got two-holes--No waiting. Whip out your pole." I laughed. "Pool guys always have long poles!" Hugging Max I rolled sideways, wiggling my rump. Pete spread my butt-cheeks and slammed in his long dick. "OUCH! Dammit be nice to my asshole!"

The two guys fucked my pussy and ass, dueling dicks inside my guts, trying to split me apart...I loved it!"

***

My nympho journey started at eighteen. One night I awoke with my nightgown hiked up and my panties off, exposing my naked tits and twat. Staring into my pink fuck-hole was Mom's boyfriend, Marcus.

"Time for fun, Fanny!"

"NO! What are you doing!?" Spreading my legs wide, he tied my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. I squirmed trying to get away. But the more I squirmed the more my pussy quivered. Being tied spread-eagle on the bed turned me on.

I felt his warm breath on my cunt. "Marcus what are you doing?"

"I'm going to tickle you pink!" His serpent tongue snaked out, stabbing into my pussy-hole, licking and sucking my pink bud. I squirmed, "Ooh Marcus...that feels so good!" My horny twat lifted to his mouth.

"That's it Fanny. You're gonna love this!"

The guy lapped my cunt like a hungry dog. My trembling thighs gripped his head as his tongue tickled my slit and clit. I looked up at him, panting. "Keep licking-- DON'T STOP!"

WOW! I never felt anything so stimulating... clitty-licking joy. My thighs clamped his head and my cunt smashed into his face. Marcus ate my pussy as it gushed in a crazy-hard orgasm.

The next morning, Marcus acted like nothing happened last night... But my clitty remembered. Every time Marcus came near me my clit ached and throbbed.

Now Marcus felt free to grope and fondle my goodies. Once he even finger-fucked me under the table as I sat next to Mom. It was scary and exciting.

I was in the shower when the curtain opened and Marcus jumped in, his boner sticking out like a fleshy spear. "Fanny it's time to fuck!"

"No, I'm not ready for that!"

I tried to push Marcus away, but his cock was a cunt-seeking missile. Gripping my hips he slammed in deep, stretching my pussy walls. He thrust deeper and deeper. "OUCH!" I squealed when his cock ripped through my hymen.

Grinning with pride Marcus buried his prick in my pussy. The guy screwed faster, making my clitty throb and my twat burn. Soon my hips lifted up, meeting his thrusts. "That's it Fanny, fuck back. Hump it Girl!"

I felt his prick swelling inside my pussy...it pushed me to the brink. My entire body shook in orgasm. "Ohh gawd...that's it!"

Marcus spewed at the same time. "I'm cumming...I'm cumming... Fanny you screw so good!"

Now Marcus fucked me AND my mom. We had a lovely relationship based on screwing. Sometimes when I sucked his prick I tasted Mom's pussy juice. But I got used to it. Pussy is an acquired taste.

Once or twice a week I woke up with Marcus on top of me, fucking me hard while rubbing my clit...I had amazing orgasms.

***

Then I left for college... Blessed with bright red hair, fat boobs, and a flaming fuck-hole, I was EXTREMELY POPULAR. I screwed on every date and climaxed as soon as a hard prick touched my clit. Of course I rarely went to class. So my GPA was a 1.0 in studies and a 4.0 in fucking... Yep, a good slut passes every class.

Then I met this Algebra TA named Parker. A name that rhymes with Pecker. I guess he heard about my slutty reputation. Probably read it in a toilet stall. During a studying session, Parker leaned over pointing out an error.

I felt his boner bump rubbing my back. Then his hands quickly cupped my tits through my blouse, squeezing and pinching my nipple bumps. "Stop that! What are you doing?"

"Fanny, I heard you fuck for passing grades."

"That's none of your business. Besides, I only do that with professors, not with TA's."

Parker laughed. "The algebra professor is gay. You'll have to grow a dick if you want to fuck him!"

Before I knew it the TA yanked off my blouse, exposing my jiggling tits. Parker sucked my boobs so hard he left teeth marks. "Don't do that. I'm not a slut!"

"Yes you are Fanny. Now get your clothes off!"

"No, no I'm not getting naked for you."

"Why not? You're on the pill right?" I nodded slowly. "Then let's get you an A, the old-fashioned way. By screwing on the desk."

He was right. Sometimes it sucked to be a slut. Literally! I unbuttoned my jeans, inching them down my thighs and off my feet. Of course I wasn't wearing panties. I stood there naked as Parker yanked out his wrist-thick prick.

"Fanny, lean back on the desk and open your legs a good whore."

"Dammit, I'm not a whore...I just fuck like one." Parker rubbed his dripping prick along my slit, smearing it with pre-cum. Without warning he jammed it into my fuck-hole. OUCH!"

He laughed. "Squirm like a virgin you slut. I'm going to make you cum so hard your toes curl." Rearing back, Parker hammered my pussy like a wild man. "Yeah baby, work that ass for me. Fanny I heard you liked it in your fanny."

Turning me around, he pushed me over the table. Face down, ass up. I felt his finger push into my butt. "It's time for anal."

"Go for it, you butt-fucker!" Reaching back with both hands I peeled open my ass cheeks. Parker's fat knob touched my anus... He pressed until his cock popped into my anal ring, opening up my asshole for his pleasure. I gripped the desk.

"Hold still slut." The TA's fat dick impaled my butthole, pumping faster as I panted. Soon I had all of his long cock up my ass. "That's the way I like it, balls-deep!"

Parker sawed his log in and out of my asshole. But my love-button screamed for attention. Reaching down I tickled the glowing bead of my clit, as Parker screwed faster.

My cunt clenched and burned. Grabbing my tits I heard the guy grunting... He was ready to spew. The fucktress inside me took over. My hips pushed back quickly, grinding my asshole against his pole.

Rearing back Parker fucked faster, reaming out my aching anus. When his dick spewed, I jolted up in orgasm. "AWW SHIT!!". A climax ripped up my spine as hot sperm gushed into my bowels... My ass muscles milked his cock dry.

"Good job Dude, I was made for assfucking!"

Parker rubbed his slimy cock across my lips. "Open your mouth Fanny."

"NO! That nasty thing was just in my asshole!"

"Open your mouth nice and wide, I want you to clean off my cock."

"Okay Pecker-Head Parker." I popped his dirty prick into my lips. Most gals don't do ass-to-mouth, but I didn't mind tasting my own shit. After sucking his dick clean, my tongue cleaned off Parker's slimy balls.

"Dude, thanks for the lovely buttfuck!" I kissed Parker hard, slipping my tongue in I let him taste my ass. He gagged as I laughed. "Parker, do you assfuck other college girls?"

"No way. The wimpy gals cry that my prick's TOO BIG."

"Candy-Asses! The bigger the boner, the better the buttfuck."

The next day I quit college. Fanny the Fucktress was unleashed! My wild clitty went to the city... to prowl for stiff-dicked strangers.

KimKim5
KimKim5
968 Followers