All Comments on 'Macy Sheds Another Inhibition'

by Agoodman954

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EdandMarieEdandMarieover 14 years ago
Macy's AWESOME!

Really loved the visuals of Macy on the beach and performing for you and Tom. Very Hot!

bullusbullusover 13 years ago
Nice first chapter!

Definitely got my mind picturing her topless, breasts are a major weakness for me. I'm headed for chapter two!

morefunnakedmorefunnakedover 12 years ago
great stuff

WW fan here too

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Macy's is awesome

Every man dreams of a woman with looks charm and intellect and a cunning for adventure. Macy is strong capable and attuned to life and living it. Exhibitionist are accustomed to shedding clothes to draw attention as turn-on. Macy seemed to find arousal in this but with mutual assent to this endeavor. It is more acceptable in the more exotic locales than traditional US beaches where laws may prevent it. There energy this couple generates is cumulative and permeated all who they encounter. Perhaps, this a lesson to learn for society. Love is strong and energy ambience of this creates a good feeling reminding all of life's subtle pleasures.The story is masterfully written and captures the innocence if true love and adoration of a confident couple, who are definitely a part of the beauty of life.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Inhibitions aren't all the whore shed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous