All Comments on 'Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion'

by vixenfurry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Cooch6512Cooch6512about 11 years ago
I like the possibilities

I look forward to the development of your concepts. If, as I suspect, each character had it's own story when you created them it will be interesting to watch both how they develop and how you meld them into one story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It needs...

A Elf, a Succubus, a Mage / Witch / Wizard, and a Ghost / Phantom / Poltergeist / Spirit / Banshee

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Wow

Anna or Francine for first :) and I like the concept. Don't have a favorite yet as we have just the all the ladies. I look forward to where this goes. And I like that you will have some general chapter and the ones focused on each character. With the love goddess around I suspect a few male counter parts will be making themselves known to some of the ladies and others a female counter part. Maybe that is were some of the other types of creatures will come into play that were asked for in another comment. Or that could be a whole new story or take two. Either way I am sure this will be great. Looking forward to more and I'm glad they demanded to come out.

coffinbaitcoffinbaitabout 11 years ago
it needs guys

would like to see a vampire male

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Like the set-up but ..

I would love some males brought in. Nothing wrong with lesbians but would like to know upfront if that's the only type of sex going to be featured. Actually lesbian sex is hot but like some man meat in between ;)

vixenfurryvixenfurryabout 11 years agoAuthor
Don't worry!

The males are on the way! Not the next chapter but the one after that will have males from their past as well as some new ones! Thank you for the input!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago

That is quite a house-full! There are so many interesting characters, but I really want to know what's bothering Ella.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad

Your second entry was a bite short. It probably should have been part of the first entry but as an author that's your choice.

I'm interested in seeing where this will go so keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous