All Comments on 'Madhu's Day Out Ch. 02'

by OnlineSlut

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Awesome story sir ... looking forward to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

excellent continue it and proceed to her house

:P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The arousal which had started in Chapetr 1 didn't continue here. Meeting of bookseeler and Madhu is good but it was more of rape then sex. Story in chapter 1 started with Madhu to enjoy but it seems she had been attacked. Will wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It' still so very hot.

The repulsive book seller has the dirty sexual power that appeals to my dirtiest fantasies. It's brutal but she wants and needs it. Please continue. You are brilliant.

POKAN1POKAN1over 8 years ago

RAPE OF MADHU' > should be the name of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot story. Madhu should take emergency contraceptives

Super hot story. But why is Madhu so worried by thoughts of getting pregnant? After having sex with the book seller, she can consume emergency contraceptives (also known as the morning after pill) and avoid pregnancy. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need Ch 03

Can we have chapter 3 on this asap. Where the wallas son rapes madhu.

And probably sells her to some brothel where she is gangbanged

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Read it back when it was posted here and been coming back to it since then over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve enjoyed doing similar exhibitionist shows often but never got into such a predicament.

Please tell us about th next weekend and what she will wear and do next week. If I was Madhu I wud come back for more .

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

The numbers of times I've reread this series is ridiculous. And the number of times im pissed that the author didnt finish it before going AWOL really makes me sad. Its pretty much impossible to find Indian stories like these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous