Madison's Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sanchez reached both hands towards her torso and took the magnificent womanly flesh in his hands. Each tit was heavy and soft even though they hung high and firm on her chest. There was truly no sag in the tits. The brown man played with them as she sucked his cock. He weighed them, squeezed them, kneaded them, all the while watching her beautiful face grimace in discomfort. But the feel of her breasts made him rock hard!

He purposefully did not pay attention to her nipples. Let her suck him while she was not sexually aroused, he thought. This was about his pleasure, not hers. He knew he'd have to train this young bitch properly. Only after she recognized that she needed to pleasure him would he let her become aroused.

Her nipples were already hard and protruding, but he did not touch them. Madison found that this actually drove her nearly insane. She didn't want to ask him to touch her nipples but his avoiding them, made her terribly aware that they needed attention!

She looked up at him with her big blue eyes. His long hard tool was in her mouth and she was dutifully bobbing up and down on it, but he knew that unknown to her she wanted him to touch her nipples.

Sanchez had both her breasts by the sides and was rubbing the soft flesh. Madison saw him looking at the soft swell of her young breasts as he held them. Her heart was beating fast. Sanchez saw her wiggle her hips in agony. She never let the cock out of her mouth, though.

Her landlord now sat very still, allowing her to do the work and content in letting her take the initiative. She needed to know that she needed to satisfy him! His hands moved to her soft shoulders.

Deep inside, Madison knew that she did need to satisfy him. He held a tremendous power over her right now and she needed to make certain that he never used it against her. Despite her earlier hesitation, now kneeling naked before him, she recognized that he controlled her. Forgetting his repulsiveness for just a moment and feeling his immense power over her, she moaned when she felt a flush of wetness soak her pussy!

"Ohhhh!" she groaned with his cock still protruding from her lips. "Oooo!" escaped as well before she went back to his sucking his cock.

Even Sanchez didn't realize that she was aroused and attributed her moan to humiliation which he enjoyed more. He felt Madison swirling her tongue around the head of his penis and licking the undershaft of his cock. Her lips seemed to have just the right amount of suction.

He reached for her nipples and began to rub them with his fingers. He wanted to blow his big load deep down her throat but not just yet! Sanchez saw Madison pump her ass just a bit as he tugged her nipples! When he pulled on them, they grew long and stiff! Her breathing deepened.

Sanchez was no deep thinker, but even he recognized that he was tapping in to the dark recesses of her psyche. He thought that he could lead her around by her nipples, they seemed to be so sensitive to her. He knew she had never been to forbidden sexual places that he was taking her. No she was much too innocent in her upbringing. But here she was sucking his cock and getting aroused in the process!

Madison looked up at the man with glazed eyes. She was so fearful of losing Olivia, she'd do anything.

From out of nowhere, she pulled off his glistening penis and meekly said, "Please help me, Mr. Sanchez." Then she began licking the shaft of his cock while fondling his big balls.

"You gotta do what I say," he replied.

She looked at him submissively and nodded her head very slowly as she stroked his fat dick with her lips. She was humiliated but needed some protection from him now.

She was getting very turned on and on the verge of losing control, he knew.

Her skin was as smooth and perfect as he had ever felt. He watched her full lips dip down his manhood. Her tanned shoulders moved along with her head and her shoulder blades and the muscles in her neck were worked as she hollowed her cheeks sucking hard. The sound of her sucking nearly made him cum.

As good as he felt, he needed her cunt. Sanchez tugged on her arms and drew her up onto the couch. Madison's body was on fire, but she didn't want to let on. She was confused and shamed, but aroused beyond belief. She climbed up on the couch and her knees touched the fabric around the fat man. Her tanned legs straddled his only by being stretched very far, exposing her tight little pussy.

Sanchez's hand went to her pussy and a finger slipped up into her. He saw that she had stopped shaving her pussy and the very fine blonde pubic hair now formed the beginning of a triangle at the juncture of her beautiful thighs. He worked his finger deep into her enjoying the smooth, moist walls of her vagina.

Madison thrashed her head a couple of times but despite her urge to cry out made no sound. Her nipples were now rock hard and pointing straight out from her breasts.

"Jer very wet," he said in his accent. He pulled his finger out of her love hole and shocked her by sticking it into her mouth!

"Suck my finger!" he ordered.

Her lips closed around it but she could not force herself to suck her own pussy juices. It was simply too perverse. But she tasted them on his disgusting, thick finger.

She felt the man's erection touch the opening to her vagina.

Sanchez wasted no time. Taking hold of her shapely hips, he found her vaginal opening and with a mighty thrust pushed his pecker into her body. As wet as she was, Madison was not ready for this.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she cried aloud before she bit her lower lip to keep from waking her daughter. Then she tried to muffle her cries as she felt his massive cock beginning to work into her quivering cunt. He was too big for her but she couldn't fight him.

"Uggggghhhhhh," she moaned low. "That huuuurrrrts! Oh, god! Please stop!"

She stretched her thighs wider to try to give him more access. It was no use. He was just too thick and long for her little pussy.

"Aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh," she groaned before she caught herself. Her little vagina was being stretched so painfully by Sanchez's massive cock! She would have to try to endure it silently.

As the realization of what she was doing washed over her once again, her brain screamed to herself that she was only doing letting this man do these disgusting things to her to save her daughter. She begged for someone or something to save her as Sanchez mauled her flesh!

The idea stayed in her head only momentarily as a wave of sexual excitement caused her whole body to quiver and shake.

Sanchez started to pump his hips aggressively. He wasn't going to lose out on his chance to fuck this young beauty again just because she felt like his cock was too big. He looked at her rock hard nipples and knew that she was as ready as she was going to be. He pumped hard and pushed her hips down on his thick cock. His pace became ferocious, ramming his stiff prick into her with an urgency that she could not comprehend.

The pain was intense but the pleasure was mixed into it as well. She knew that he would not be able to keep up this level of fucking for long and just prayed that her exploitation would end soon.

Sanchez was sweating freely while Madison's forehead and back were shiny with the first signs of perspiration. The Mexican was working her like a cheap whore!

The sound of the smacking of flesh filled the air of her living room as she was bounced up and down his thick prong. She didn't even realize that she continued to spring up and down on his lap after his hands went from her hips to her breasts. As soon as he grabbed and pulled on her nipples, Madison lost control. Her nails dug into his upper arms and she buried her mouth in his shoulder to stifle her uncontrolled screams.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" were the muffled cries from Madison as his body stiffened as his orgasm approached. Madison chanted "ah! ah! ah!" as her buttocks bounced up and down his pole, the soft flesh of her shapely buttocks rippling with each smack.

It was then that Madison felt the first spurt of his hot semen gush into her vagina. The sensation of Sanchez's hot fluid filling her so intimately triggered an immediate orgasm in the young woman. She pounded her pussy as hard as she could, not thinking or caring about who was fucking her. As she rapidly pumped her cunt on his spewing rod, each smack of her pussy to the base of his tool precipitated his depositing another large helping of his hot seed deep inside her.

Without realizing it, Madison had latched on to Sanchez's shoulder to muffle her lusty cries. As Sanchez came inside her, he grunted and snorted in her ear, making awful sounds and saying things in Spanish that she knew must be profane.. Madison began to recover from her orgasm long before Sanchez finished cumming inside her and as the reality of what she had done began to shamefully play in her mind.

Now aware of her shame, she had to endure the seemingly endless onslaught of Sanchez on her body, as he deposited the very last drops of his sperm deep in her quaking pussy. As tears welled in her eyes, Madison meekly held on to the man and let him finish inside her young, lithe body. She felt her betraying pussy squeeze and milk his cock as if longing to bear a child. She stayed on him until their genitals stopped spasming.

Sanchez finally collapsed beneath her, his hairy body matted with sweat. Madison rolled off of him exhausted, too. For a moment, she lay on her back on the sofa with her legs spread wide. She was breathing hard. She was horrified at what she had done when she saw his spent penis, shiny with her cunt juices, and looked down at own tanned thighs and saw her puffy vaginal lips engorged and wet with his semen. The enormity of her sin came to Madison in a rush.

She slowly got up. She knew her hair was a mess. When she got up some of Sanchez's sperm leaked down her creamy thighs! She bent to pick up her shorts but Sanchez grabbed her hand and pulled her down to lay with him. She did. What else could she do? She stifled a tear. His hold over her was iron-clad as long as he had that recording of her admitting to having had sex with him.

She lay her nude body on top of him and felt his hand stroke her leg and ass cheeks. His heavy arm lay limply on her naked flesh as if he was her husband. As much as she hated it, she knew that he thought that he owned her. It shocked her to realize that he did, for now.

Madison was repulsed but tried to maintain her composure. It would do no good to do anything else. Then the sweet young woman began to do something that she had never done before. She began to scheme in her mind how she could force Sanchez to give her back the tape.

*****

Sanchez insisted that Madison not dress until he left. Lucky for her, he had a lot to do that day and left before Madison's little girl awoke. He called her to the door as he left and Madison awkwardly maneuvered herself out of view as he stole a kiss on her lips as he left.

For some reason, she peeked out her blinds as he left. There in the common area stood the private investigator. He had apparently returned after he heard Sanchez order someone to "suck" him. He watched as Sanchez walked out of her apartment.

Madison felt a chill of fear run down her spine.

12