All Comments on 'Madison's Lesson Ch. 08'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great update

Great update. I'd love to read about a 'train' next time, also I'd like to see Madison fucked in the ass finally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An editor

And about 5 fewer chapters might have worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad you're back!!

Good to see you're back. It took a very long time for you to continue your story, but it was well worth the wait. Hope it wont take as long for the next chapter????

EdthegentEdthegentover 8 years ago
Love this!!!

I love these stories of blackmail and this series is one of the best for me.

keep it up please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no good

this is a great story by the beginning, her work at the bar and the using from landlord and his son is great,

now the story is on the way to be ruined....

its to much who get adventage of her,,,

let her wake up after an nightmare and let the first bar or the landlord and son doing her work. the son maybe whore her out to his friends... the landlord also....

but its still a great work

thank you for it

mugglensumugglensuover 8 years ago
Awesum story

But how about if you keep the updates to one a month instead of years eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good to see it's still going!

Nice, a bit of a gangbang and multiple penetrations for Madison! You usually either skip or gloss over details of those scenes. It's good to see you branching out. Hope there's more of the gangbang or double/triple teaming in store for her in the VIP area!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredibly hot

This series has developed in different ways to your others. This one is fantastic and I hope that Madison's problems continue to get the attention that you, and she, deserve. Quite a few months since the last instalment though. Looking forward to #9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GrantLee

Hello GrantLee,

do you have plan for continuing with writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wanting More...

Really enjoyed this chapter of Madison’s saga. Would have like a bit more of Madison “pulling a train”, Madison getting a DP and/or a TP and really thought the big cocked Mexican was going to penetrate her asshole and “tear her apart”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous