Madonna Was My Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Queenie68
Queenie68
3 Followers

Her hands are a bit cool now, but I couldn´t care less.

-Oh, this is a gift from above! But what have I done to deserve such bliss, I muse.

We kiss passionately again, yeah, now we are getting back to where we left..

She slows down, detaches a little from my embrace, and looks at me.

I suddenly feel like a bug under a microscope.

She stares, actually, stares, at my pussy!

"Wow..it is really big, " she giggles.

I become shy, not knowing what to say.

"Can I have a drink?" I manage to stutter, feeling pretty modest, all of a sudden. "Sure, let´s do that, "

she says with a dirty smirk on her face.

We drink some more, then she gets back to my body..

"I really like, what I see, "

she almost growls, then reaches her hand out to touch me, down there.

I gasp at the contact, hug her close and whisper: " Can´t we go to bed.. Please?" "All right, no problem, "

she whispers. She grabs my hand and leads me on.

My god, that bedroom is larger than my whole apartment.

Hidden, dim lights rimming the ceiling, come to life, by the touch of a small, black glass plate, built into the wall.

Quickly, we get ourselves settled in, stroking and fondling each other, once more. "Oh, fuck, you´re so hot.." she moans.

I get on top of her, grinding my body against her well-toned one, kissing her face, her shoulders, her chest.

My lips even brush against her diamond M in the slim silver chain, it feels nice.

Her chest is now heaving, and her hands are groping my back.

But now, she is pushing me further downwards, and I am happy to oblige.

The Sixties hits are still playing in the background, but that is only fine.

I settle in between her legs, using my tounge in quick, little licks, teasing her to the point, where she almost begs me to go on, and I do.

She lifts her whole pelvis to receive me, I can see her strong thighs move, while she is almost ranting:

"Oh, yeah, oh fuck, OH, yeah..!"

I reach down and start to rub my clit, while burying my tongue in her deliciuos pussy.

AH, it´s good!

"Come on, come on, yesss.. Uh, YEEAH!"

She is shouting by now, her body shaking and writhing. I move my hand furiously, but I don´t come.

Now SHE is done, so what the hell:

I will ALWAYS be able to remember this at home for the rest of my LIFE, so the damage isn´t that bad...

She lies down with a contented, loud sigh, it sounds so sexy.

What an unforgettable night!

I crawl up to her, she is smiling a tired, satisfied smile at me.

Her hair is pretty close to being a down-right mess by now, but we are not going anywhere.

We are just here... She strokes my short hair again, looking, looking at me.. I distractedly catch a glimpse of her little, red Kabbalah string around her wrist.

Finally, she speaks: "I am really sorry, but I have to leave tomorrow, "

she says in a hoarse, sleepy voice.

"But I am not throwing you out. How about some shut-eye?"

she suggests, and I can see, that even though she is very fit, she needs to sleep.

I too, feel exhausted, but very happy.

So I nestle in beside her, smelling her body, little traces of perfume, of sex, and..of her own scent.

She gets up, goes to the bathroom.

I lie there in the crispy bedlinen, still having enormous problems believing, what has happened..

After a while, she returns, yawning, her arms dangling tiredly, as she approaches the room.

She turns off the light, and then gets back, into bed.

She kisses me on the cheek, and whispers:

" Thank you so much.. This was awesome.. Goodnight.."

"Goodnight, "

I manage to answer. And sighing, she lies down, then breathes peacefully and even...

I can´t sleep.

My head is literally buzzing with stimulation and memory overload!

The discoteque, our raw sex in the bathroom stall, the car ride, this luxury hotel suite, that I´m now in! My eyes try to take in the surroundings. I can see a little bit, but only the city´s lights through the heavily curtained window, makes it possible...

My Queen, my famous, heroic lover for one unforgettable night, is now sleeping.

She is lying on her back, her magnificent profile visible against the window.

She lets out a couple of peaceful, little snores. It kind of turns me on.

It´s like she has this maleness to her, even when she is not awake and aware of it..

I reach between my legs, quickly and QUIETLY getting myself to a delicious, little orgasm.

It doesn´t wake her.

She is probably jet-lagged too, I ponder..

Now, I feel tired too..

I doze off in the most fantastic surroundings, sleeping through the rest of a night, that will live forever, inside of my memory, and in my heart.

Queenie68
Queenie68
3 Followers
12