All Comments on 'Maggie is "Taken" By The Law Ch. 02'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This idiot is a lucky man?

Not! I wouldn't want to be married to a worthless woman like that. Let's just say that the woman you described would be equally as well suited to being a wife as the "LT" you described, who is an amoral sexual predator, would be suited to being a law officer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot story !

I like this story. Not sure why some critics have to trash everything they don't understand or agree with but for me, this is a very hot story; Sounds like a truly hot wife who enjoys freedom and erotic experiences with her husband. He sounds like a cool guy who loves to see his wife giving and receiving pleasure. I like this author and the law enforcement series. Don't listen to the haters, Jack. Keep on giving us more hot stories about Maggie.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Basic HotWife Tale

That's it ... a fairly standard HotWife story with a Bull Bull! fairly well written and pretty consistent. The Bull Lieutenant was ruder to Hubby at their Sheriff's party, but drink might account for that. Usually, senior members of an organization show more discretion at a soiree run by El Jefe!

3*

1sicperv1sicpervover 5 years ago
Nice

Lot needs to continue to treat her the way she obviously likes. The husband can come along for the ride or not.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Exactly as previous commenter states. Just same old whore and cuck story with nothing worth further comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous