Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this day Lady Rose saw that Ginger was well-fed and showered, after which she had her personal maid, Mrs. Kelly, dress Ginger in a very sexy, seductive white teddie with a skimpy G-String that just covered her pussy and that rose high on her ass cheeks. Earlier that day Lady Rose told Ginger what she wanted her to do for which she had offered to pay her the 500 pounds. They were talking when the Westminster mantel clock chimed, striking three times on the hour. At he same time the doorbell also rang as the chimes faded in the Great Room.

"It's three o'clock. That must be Marina, Ginger. Hurry and go into the lounge across the foyer to which you were shown upon arriving. Do you remember everything I asked you to do?" asked Lady Rose.

Shaking her head 'yes' Ginger answered, "Yes, Lady Rose, I remember all you said for me and what to do. In a way this is all very exciting. I've never done anything like this before."

Lady Rose stayed in the Great Lounge, sitting in her favourite lounge chair, the back of which faced away from the fireplace. At the same time Ginger left the lounge and crossed the foyer where she entered the lounge and got ready as instructed.

Lady Rose's butler let Marina into the foyer, took her coat, and escorted her into the Great Lounge. When Lady Rose saw Marina, she stood up and walked towards her as Marina went to her.

Lady Rose met Marina near the middle of the room with outstretched arms and palms up.

"Well, hello, Marina. How nice to see you again," Lady Rose said as she kissed her on the cheek.

Marina reciprocated.

"Yes, it has been some time now since that night," she smiled. "A night I'll never forget."

"Well, who knows what tonight might bring," Lady Rose intimated.

Marina saw the sparkle in Lady Rose's eyes and suspected she and her sister Penny and Ashley had been invited to come to the business dinner for more than just helping with the setup and serving, especially since Lady Rose was offering each of them 15,000 pounds.

Marina looking at Lady Rose and seeing how beautiful she looked said, "My, Lady Rose, you look absolutely beautiful. I love what you had done to your hair as well as your dress."

"Why, thank you, Dear, I'm glad you like it," said Lady Rose. "But wait until she sees what I have on underneath my dress she smiled passionately inside herself."

"I have a little surprise for you, Marina. One I think you'll like," said Lady Rose with a hint of intrigue in her voice and a twinkle in her grey eyes.

"What kind of surprise?" Marina asked.

"Just follow me, and you'll soon find out," Lady Rose answered.

Lady Rose took Marina by her arm and walked with her to the door to the lounge. She turned the doorknob and slowly pushed the door open, putting it back further than needed.

"Come in, Marina," Lady Rose invited as she continued to lead her by her arm.

Once inside Marina looked all around the lounge but saw nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. Large bay window facing the harbour; a large, natural fireplace with a white marble with blue veins running through it on its top; and many pieces of Victorian furniture and collectibles placed all around the room. The only piece of furniture that was out of the ordinary was the large, red futon that had the Victorian look but was not of that period. It was something Lady Rose had special ordered for special activities.

"Well, Miss Rose, I don't see anything really outstanding or different," answered Marina. "That futon across from the fireplace looks similar to your other furnishings, but it isn't like all your classic, Victorian pieces. Besides, there weren't any futons during the Victorian Period."

"No there were not, so let me tell you, no, I'll show you what the surprise is," said Lady Rose. "But before I show you, close the door please so we won't be disturbed," she added as she felt her heart rate quicken with excitement.

"All right, Lady Rose," Marina said as she walked over to the door and started to close it.

"Oh, my god!" cried Marina.

Marina found Ginger standing behind the door dressed only in her sexy, sheer, white teddie.

Marina was so caught by surprise when she found Ginger behind the door, she could barely say anything. She just looked at her from head to feet.

Not unlike Lady Rose Ginger was a petite, young girl who had wavy, curly, orange hair that went past her shoulders and down her back. Her face had that clean, natural look about it. She wore no makeup, and maybe that was the reason the few freckles she had were very noticeable, especially on the tip of her nose. Her cheeks had a constant flush to them as if she had just been embarrassed; and her lips had the natural color of light cherries, looking not unlike a woman's pussy lips.

Her eyebrows were a very pale, blonde-orange as were her long eyelashes but only somewhat darker. Her eyes were the colour of green emeralds like the green ofIreland.

To Marina Ginger looked like a weddingBarbie Dollwith the white teddie and panties on over which was a frilly, white garter belt that held up her sheer, black nylons. The teddie and panties were so sheer Marina saw that Ginger had small, pert breasts with small, light pink areolas and nipples. Her chest narrowed to a thin waist that surprisingly flared out to smooth, round hips. She had long legs, but they were still shapely. Her stomach was flat, but when she lay down, it became concaved, exposing the top ridges of her pelvic bones. Between Ginger's legs was a fairly heavy bush of orange pubic hair that showed itself from underneath her panties, some of it peeking out the narrow sides that just covered her pubes.

Ginger looked every bit the innocent girl rather than a kid who had lived a rough life on the streets, having to look out mostly for herself. This unexpected offer Lady Rose made her was a godsend. The 500 pounds was more money than she had panhandled the whole of the year before. She didn't do drugs, and she wouldn't sell her body, especially since most of the buyers were men. Therefore, it was handouts or getting some part-time work now and then before moving on when she got the urge.

This year was starting out just fine, and maybe, Ginger thought, she might finally have found a place to stay. Sydney was a great city, especially the East End that was gay friendly.

With Ginger still standing before her, Marina's lower jaw and eyes were still wide open with astonishment of the vision she saw before her.

Lady Rose watched Marina and Ginger to see what initial reaction they would have upon first seeing one another.

To break the palpable quietness that filled the room, Lady Rose spoke up, "Marina, I'd like you to meet Ginger. She is your surprise. Isn't she beautiful?"

Marina gulped and stuttered, "Yyeeee...ssss she is. Very. But she's so young, Lady Rose."

Marina thought she was underage with whom she'd want no part no matter how petite and beautiful she was.

"Yes, Marina, Ginger looks very young, but then, she just turned eighteen," answered Lady Rose to calm any hesitation on Marina's part.

"Have you ever had a wife, Marina?" asked Lady Rose.

Shocked by her question, all Marina did was shake her head "No."

"How would you like to see if you think Ginger might make you a good wife," Lady Rose suggested.

Marina was still focused on Ginger who up 'till then had said nothing. She just stood there, looking lovely.

"I never thought about that, Lady Rose. I've heard of lesbians coming together where one is considered the wife of the couple, but I never saw myself in that place. I just crossed over from being bi-curious to the lesbian lifestyle even though I'm still married," Marina said.

" I wasn't talking about a steady relationship. I thought you and Ginger could role-play the next few hours. Of course, if that leads to some kind of relationship between you two, that's up to you," Lady Rose explained herself.

"Oh, I see. That's different," answered Marina.

"Well then for now I'm going over to the futon and have a seat while you and Ginger get acquainted," Lady Rose said.

As Lady Rose turned and headed towards the futon, Ginger spoke up in her very distinguishable Irish voice. "Well, I guess I was a bit of a wee surprise to you. Wasn't I, Marina," asked Ginger, her face lighting up with an impish smile.

"Yes you were, Ginger. But I must say now that I've seen you, you are a beautiful surprise," Marina said.

Ginger's cheeks flushed more than usual because of Marina's compliment, telling her she was beautiful. She never thought of herself as that, not with her freckles and carrot top hair.

"Thank you, Marina, but next to you with your dark hair, swarthy skin, and dark eyes, I look so pale," Ginger said almost apologetically.

"Nonsense, Ginger, you are beautiful...more than you know. You really turn me on," said Marina.

Again Ginger blushed, but she felt good inside about herself because she so often was made fun of while growing up by many who called her carrot top.

Lady Rose was happy with how Marina and Ginger were getting along, knowing what she had planned for Ginger to do, so to hurry things along, Lady Rose said, "Why don't you two come over here and join me on the futon. It's big enough for the three of us."

Ginger stepped away from the wall and went to Marina, taking her hand into hers and leading her over to the futon. She knew what Lady Rose had told her to do, and having seen Marina she was more than happy to go through with it.

Lady Rose patted the cushion where she was sitting, and Ginger made sure Marina was between Lady Rose and her.

"There, now isn't this better?" she asked almost Motherly. "Ginger, did I tell you about the first time Marina and I met at a lingerie party I hosted several months ago?" asked Lady Rose.

"No, I don't think you have, Lady Rose," answered Ginger.

"It was quite a party. After Marina, her older sister Penny, and Ashley, Penny's love partner, finished their modeling the lingerie, all the women were so sexually aroused that it turned into an all-night sexual orgy. Didn't it Marina?" asked Lady Rose.

Marina looked first at Lady Rose and then at Ginger.

"Yes, it was a night I'll never forget," answered Marina.

"Tell Ginger what you did to me, Marina, but first let's get you out of your clothes down to your undergarments," Lady Rose suggested as she ran her hand underneath Marina's dress and along her inner thigh, lowering herself and stretching her arm until she touched what she thought would be Marina's panties. However, what she felt was Marina's hairy pussy.

Marina had begun to tell Ginger how she was saved for Lady Rose so she could go down on her in front of the whole group of women. As Marina continued to tell Ginger, she suddenly felt Lady Rose's fingers touching her pussy, causing her to stop her talking. She silently said "Oh," not from sexual excitement but from surprise that Lady Rose's fingers were on her pussy.

"Oh, my, Ginger, Marina doesn't have on any panties," said Lady Rose. "What do you think of that?"

"I think that is delightful, Lady Rose," Ginger answered, and before Marina said anything Ginger quickly bent over and slid her arm underneath Marina's dress until her fingers touched Marina's hairy pussy and felt Lady Rose's hand there, too.

"Oh, my, what are you two doing?" asked Marina.

"Why, we're feeling your pussy. Aren't we, Ginger," asked Lady Rose.

"Yes, that's what we're doing. Feeling your pussy," Ginger answered. "How does it feel having two hands playing with your pussy, Marina?" asked Ginger.

By now the erotic sensations were flowing through Marina's body, and her pussy was getting wet which both Lady Rose and Ginger could tell as their fingers started to become lubricated with Marina's pussy cream.

A sigh left Marina's lips as she slid her ass down on the seat of the futon so she could give Ginger and Lady Rose more room and better position for their fingers on her pussy. Lady Rose and Ginger looked at one another, and without having to ask, they brought their first two fingers and put them next to one another's until there were four fingers joined together.

In this position Lady Rose and Ginger slide their joined fingers in unison and put the tops of them at the opening of Marina's vulva, once there they circled her vulva orifice until their fingers were well lubricated, and then with a nod of Lady Rose's head, both she and Ginger slid past Marina's vulva and into her vagina, sliding them in as far as the four of them could go.

Their four fingers filled Marina's vagina, and she let out a continuous moan as Lady Rose and Ginger doubled-finger-fucked Marina's pussy. The top of their fingers rubbed hard against the soft, spongy spot on the top of Marina's vagina, sending erotic chills coursing throughout her body and causing fluid to build up from her paraurethra glands that caused that soft, spongy area of her G-Spot to swell.

"Oh, Lady Rose, what you two are doing to me. It's incredible," groaned Marina.

That was the sign Lady Rose was waiting to hear from Marina, and once hearing it she whispered to Ginger it was time to remove their fingers out of Marina's vagina, and replace them with her mouth.

Marina opened her eyes and looked down at Lady Rose and Ginger, and groaned, "Please don't stop. What are you doing?" Marina asked pleadingly.

"Don't worry, Marina. We're not going to let you hanging," said Lady Rose. "We're going to take it up one step further. That's all."

Ginger took a fluffy pillow that was on the futon and put it on the floor before she got down from it and knelt between Marina's knees. Ginger then took the hem of Marina's dress in both of her hands and pushed it up her legs until she could go no further and had to ask Marina to lift her ass. As Marina did this, Ginger continued to push Marina's dress up around her waist, and from there Lady Rose, having already unbuttoned the front of Marina's dress, pulled her dress up and off her body, leaving her with her bra, garter belt, nylons, and shoes on.

As Lady Rose pulled Marina's dress off her, exposing Marina's very hairy pussy, Ginger stared at it in wonderment. Compared to her orange pubic hair even if it was rather full, hers did not compare to Marina's forest.

Oh, how Ginger wanted to get her face into Marina's pussy and eat her out. However, first something else had to be done. Lady Rose had to get out of her red dress down to her lingerie and take off her shoes so she could stand up on the very end of the cushions with her knees touching the back and her legs spread over Marina's face. She could also hold her balance on the top of the futon.

When Lady Rose had her dress and shoes off, she got up onto the futon and took her position. Marina had had her eyes closed while all this was going on, holding on to the sexual excitement in her aroused body. It might have seemed longer for Marina, but everything that had to be done was done in minutes.

After Lady Rose positioned herself onto the futon, she looked down at Marina's beautiful face and whispered softly, "Marina, you can open your eyes now. We have two surprises for you. Ginger is going to eat your pussy, and you are going to eat my pussy as you had done so well after the lingerie party."

Marina looked up and saw Lady Rose still had her lingerie on: her pink bra; her garter belt; crotch-less panties; and her sheer, black nylons. At first, when she looked up between Lady Rose's legs, she saw only her pink panties and wondered why she hadn't removed them if she wanted her to eat her pussy.

Lady Rose saw the questioning look on Marina's face and knew the reason. She, therefore, spread her legs wider, took hold on either side of the slit opening of the crotch-less panties, and separated them so the two sides of the crotch-less panties separated, revealing her puffy, grey-haired pussy that was slightly agape from her having spread her legs.

As if the two had rehearsed it, Lady Rose and Ginger moved in unison, Lady Rose sliding down the back of the futon until she was kneeling over Marina's beautiful face, close enough for Marina to see her salt and pepper pussy hair; her puffy pussy lips; her labia that went up to her excited clit that now was standing outside its hood, hard and erect; and the spreading orifice of her vulva. Marina also smelled the fragrance of jasmine and roses emanating from Lady Rose's pussy.

"Marina, there, it's all yours," said Lady Rose passionately, reliving all those times she had this experience repeated over and over and over again, often wondering just how many times she had made love and how many orgasms she had enjoyed throughout her many years.

For Lady Rose, however, the important orgasm was in the here and now, and it was towards that orgasm for which she was striving. For Lady Rose one always lives in the present. The past is gone, and who of us knows about the future.

Marina reached up and took Lady Rose's thin hips into her hands and gently pulled her down towards her face, and as she did this, Lady Rose reached down and spread her pussy lips with her fingers until Marina's mouth and her pussy matched, Marina's tongue separating the two. It was the kiss of the vertical lips with the horizontal lips which, together, could work in unison to accomplish one main goal, orgasm.

As this action played out, Ginger had slid her hands up the inside of Marina's sensitive, inner thighs, continuing to reach up with her hands with splayed fingers and rolling them over and onto the sides of Marina's ass cheeks. In the same motion Ginger shuffled her knees forward until they touched the edge of the futon that allowed her to stretch her body until her head was completely in between Marina's legs and her face was pressed into her hairy pussy.

Ginger smelled the fragrant essence of jasmine and myrrh emanating from Marina's pussy, it being used extensively by the Greeks of which she was one.

Thus, there was double cunnilingus being performed in Lady Rose's lounge room, Marina eating Lady Rose's pussy and Ginger eating Marina's pussy, all four of them enjoying what they were doing whether giving or receiving.

Marina moved her face all over Lady Rose's exposed pussy, a line from the beginning of her vulva up to and around her aroused clit, licking and flicking it as she moved it up and down and around. With her tongue folded as much as she could Marina put it inside Lady Rose's vagina as far as she could and licked around inside, collecting her pussy cream on it.

Marina's mouth made Lady Rose moan her sexual enjoyment as she felt her sexual energy building by the minute towards her orgasm.

Marina removed her tongue from Lady Rose's vagina, flattened it, and drew it upwards from her vagina to her intensely, aroused clit that by now was completely engorged with blood and exposed beyond its protective hood. Each swipe of Marina's tongue sent waves of erotic energy vibrating in Lady Rose's clit.

Sensing the signs that Lady Rose was near her orgasm, Marina sucked her clit into her mouth and worked at it while at the same time Ginger was doing the same to her. Be she seventy or eighteen so long as a woman remains sexually active and has the right frame of mind she can still experience her sexuality and enjoy the thrill of orgasm as she did as a young woman. The old saying is true:Use it or lose it.

Marina was hungrily sucking on Lady Rose's vibrating clit while Ginger had Marina's clit along with the shaft inside her young mouth, pressing her face into Marina's hairy pussy while pulling up on her ass cheeks to increase the suction between their two pairs of lips, pussy and mouth.

Since Ginger had her face on Marina's pussy and Marina had her face on Lady Rose's pussy, neither one could speak. But then, this was not a time for words. It was a time for feelings and expressing those feelings through moans and groans that come from deep within as they work their way out through the insides of their mouths as well as their noses.