Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her sparkling green eyes Ginger looked at Lady Rose, trying to read in her face what it might be she wanted, but she couldn't.

Lady Rose took Ginger's hand into hers and said, "Ginger, I know we've just come to know one another for such a short time—in fact, just two days—so what I am about to ask is something with which you might be uncomfortable nor want."

Ginger said nothing but only listened.

"You see for yourself except for my staff who are very faithful to me no one else lives in this huge house. It's so big sometimes I hear echoes of sounds, especially during the night," Lady Rose continued then paused. "I live alone in this big house, and you live alone on the streets most of the time. I took an instant liking to you, and the more I saw of you yesterday and today the more comfortable I felt having you around. Since this is so, what would you think about moving in with me and making this your home?"

Ginger sat stunned beyond belief. She thought to herself, "Did I hear what Lady Rose just asked me? To live with her? A woman of such class and nobility in her own right? And I from the other side of the tracks?"

Lady Rose didn't let seconds pass, so she continued, "In time, maybe, just maybe, you will become the daughter I never had nor will ever have since I am a lesbian. And while I'm healthy and in good shape, nevertheless, I am seventy years old."

Still in shock with what Lady Rose had just asked of her, Ginger replied, "Do you really want me to come live with you? Really?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I didn't mean it, Ginger," Lady Rose said emphatically.

"Gee, I never thought anything so wonderful would happen to me," continued Ginger.

"Then you'll do it? You can move in and see how it goes. On a trial basis as it were, and if you find you don't like it, you may leave," Lady Rose assured her.

Ginger gulped audibly and said, "Then, yes, Lady Rose. How could I say no to such a gracious invitation you are offering me? It's like being Cinderella and having my wishes come true."

Lady Rose squeezed Ginger's hand gently but firmly and said happily, "Good. I think we'll get along famously, Ginger."

"Me, too," said Ginger as she gently returned Lady Rose's squeeze.

"Where can I have my driver pick up your belongings, Ginger?" asked Lady Rose.

Looking somewhat ashamed, Ginger looked down at their hands and said, "I'm wearing them."

"Not to worry, Dear. Tomorrow we shall go to one of my department stores and buy whatever you need," Lady Rose said as her face glowed with happiness.

Maggie Red Rose