Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ten Department Heads clapped their approval for Lady Rose's heartfelt compliment and for the special four skimpily clothed maids being offered carte blanche to do whatever they wanted with them. They, of course, had no idea about the even better surprise Lady Rose had in store for them during the dinner.

All the maids, including Ashley, Penny, Marina, and Ginger started to go in and out of the double-hinged doors that separated the dining room from the kitchen to serve Lady Rose's dinner guests. However, unlike with the other maids, when the four bent over to serve them, Lady Rose's guests used the opportunity to pat their asses and move their fingers over to their crotches where they ran their index finger over their pubic areas. They also cupped their breasts in the palms of their hands, some running their index fingers in between their cleavages. All of this foreplay that had been going on during the meal had an affect on all of the guests. Their sexual libidos rose from normal, some to the point of becoming wet between their legs.

For some the feelings were so great they rubbed their bottoms on the seat of their chairs or rhythmically opened and closed their thighs, using theKegelexercise that created enjoyable pleasure on their excited clits. Lady Rose seeing that her intentions to have her dinner guests sexually aroused by the four, looked at Ashley and nodded her head, giving her the signal to have the four remove their corsets. Ashley passed this along to the other three.

Each then went to an end of the dining table and nonchalantly unhooked the front of her corset and removed it, leaving her naked except for the revealing panties, garter belt, nylons, and shoes. All were black in contrast to their skin.

After the ooohs, ahhhs, and gasps had quieted down, without one word the four continued to serve as if nothing was different, only now the women had full access to most of the four's bodies, and groped their breasts, feeling their weight as well as their hardening nipples. Again, they often caressed the cheeks of their ass or slid a hand between their legs. In time, as the women's sexual desires increased, they slipped an extended finger inside their panties, fingering their pussies. Some brought their fingers to their mouths and sucked them.

Thus, Lady Rose's guests were spellbound as they hungrily looked and touched the beautifully sculptured, female bodies. There were some who were very interested in Ginger for her beauty and especially her youth. For all it had been a long time since they ran their hands over the smooth skin of one so young. An eighteen-year old girl's flesh was just about flawless if she took care of herself.

Lady Rose now gave Ashley a second nod of her head, wanting to step things up another notch. In response Ashley went to each and told them it was time for them to service Lady Rose's guests if they wanted them to do so, but she expected none would refuse the most erotic, generous gift their hostess was offering. Not in the sexually agitated state each of them was feeling. However, Lady Rose had something to say before the action began. Lady Rose arose out of her chair and clinked her wine goblet a second time to get the women's attention.

"I see you are enjoying the four lovelies I brought to help serve you all in a very special way," said Lady Rose.

A united shaking "yes" of their heads and affirmation sounds resonated throughout the room.

"Well then, I'm going to take it up a notch more from what they have been doing thus far, serving you. Now, instead of serving you, anyone who wants to be serviced by these beauties can do so by pushing up your evening gowns around your waists, taking your panties off, sliding down into your chairs until your ass is almost to the edge, and then spreading your legs."

Their was a collective gasp among the ten women since none had ever suspected such a thing would be offered even at one of Lady Rose's events. Nevertheless, while surprised, it was a pleasant one.

Lady Rose waited for the room to get quiet once more before continuing, but when it did, she continued, "What will make this interesting is the fact that to cum to your orgasm you won't know when it will be your turn or which of the four is going down on you," Lady Rose smiled.

When Lady Rose had finished and sat back down, without a word the four stooped down onto the floor and crawled under the dining table where they saw ten pairs of naked legs of different shapes and sizes spread wide waiting to be serviced by them.

Ashley whispered, "I'm not surprised all the ladies want to be serviced since Lady Rose has no one but lesbians in upper management and definitely not having a seat on one of the Boards."

The other three just listened until Ashley asked, "Well, girlfriends, how do we go about this? There are ten pussies, eleven if we count Lady Rose, but since she enjoyed an orgasm already not long ago, I think she'll want to enjoy watching the faces of each of her Department Heads to see who comes the fastest and in what order. This gives each of us two pussies with two more to be serviced. Whoever gets her two off before the others are finished she can take another. Sound like a plan to you?"

"Sounds all right with me, Ashley," Penny agreed, and the other two did as well.

"All right, then. Penny and Marina you go down to the head of the table where Lady Rose is sitting and take the two sitting beside her. Ginger and I shall begin at the other end of the table, and then we'll alternate ends until we work ourselves to the centre. Agreed?"

In response to Ashley's question Penny and Marina crawled down to the end of the table where Lady Rose was seated and turned to look into pairs of spread legs with hairy or shaved pussies. Marina looked at what appeared to be a relatively young pussy, and she tried to put a face with it but couldn't. Penny's lady had heavy thighs even though her pussy looked young, and as with so many women who are large with a little extra padding, this woman's pussy hair covered a large pubic area because of her added size and weight. In a way this made it look exciting, and this could be seen as not eating a woman out but just eating a pussy since that's all each saw except for the legs. It would be as if the woman was being separated from her pussy and, therefore, might be called an "anonymous pussy."

On the other end of the table Ginger had a shaved pussy in front of her that led her to believe she had one of the younger Department Heads; although, these days it was hard to tell. Today many women are into shaving even grandmas. One distinctive feature of this pussy was she saw the small labia that extended into butterfly wings as it went to join at the Frenum where the two lips come together under the clit.

Penny's woman was elderly, but she was in good shape since her legs were still well formed and firm, and her flesh did not hang. Between her legs her pussy was grey with hints of black hair running through them. Her pussy hair also looked as if it had thinned as she got older.

Thus it was Ashley, Penny, Marina, and Ginger worked together to service every woman seated at Lady Rose's dinner table, licking, sucking, and fingering, until each one through her moans and groans had her orgasm, some of whom filled the mouth of each with clear ejaculate, and they all swallowed it so Lady Rose's Oriental carpet would not get wet even though they knew she could have it professionally steam cleaned.

All the while the four were eating pussy, Lady Rose kept watch over the faces of her Department Heads, sexually wallowing in the sight of all these women being serviced into orgasms, and while she watched, she had pushed her hand up her dress until she was able to get her fingers through her crotch-less panties to finger her own aroused clit and have her second orgasm of the day.

After all of Lady Rose's dinner guests were sexually satisfied and exhausted, Ashley, Penny, Marina, and Ginger crawled out from underneath the dining table and stood up to get the aches out of their legs from having to kneel for such a long time it took to service the ten women even if there were four doing it.

With the four standing before the women, Lady Rose let out a titillating chuckle, "Oh, my, if you four could see yourselves. Each of your faces is covered with pussy cream!"

Lady Rose spoke to one of the maids, "Go to the linen closet and get some fresh towels for our lovelies. And then she turned her attention to her guests. Well, did you enjoy my little surprise bonus for the new year, and weren't they wonderful?"

All the ladies smiled as they clapped their appreciation to Lady Rose and her four lovelies.

As the clapping began to settle over the room, the maid returned with the towels and gave one to each of the four who cleaned off their faces of all the pussy cream. After doing that, they handed the towels back to the maid to be taken away.

"Ladies," said Lady Rose, "now that we have satisfied your gastronomical and sexual appetites, there is yet one more surprise I think will be a novelty to many of you but very enjoyable for all I'm sure."

Directing what she had to say then was to the four. "Ladies, will you please go into the kitchen to put the desserts together and bring them into the dinning room. This will top off this evening's festive occasion."

Once more Penny, Marina, and Ginger didn't know what it was that was going to be served as dessert.

"Maybe a chocolate mouse or truffle," Penny thought.

"Come with me, Loves, and I'll tell you about the planned desserts for this evening," Ashley said with a hint of good humor in her voice and a gleam in her eyes.

The three followed behind Ashley into the kitchen and looked around; however, they saw no desserts on the counter tops, there were only two large, food trolleys in the middle of the kitchen.

The three looked at each other, and Penny shrugged her shoulders.

"Ashley, there are no desserts? I don't see them anywhere?" Penny inquired.

Ashley stifled a loud burst of laughter as she tried to contain herself while blurting out, "Why, Sillies, you're the desserts! You and Marina."

Penny and Marina looked startled, and Penny asked, "What do you mean my sister Marina and I are the desserts, Ashley?" asked Penny in a confused and serious tone of voice.

"Haven't you ever used or at least heard of using food while making love?" Ashley asked.

"Of course I have, but I've never done it before. We've never done it before," answered Penny.

"Well, there's always a first time for everything, and this is a good time to have it," Ashley said. "Besides, this is part of the deal set up with Lady Rose for the 15,000 pounds each for the three of us. She didn't want me to reveal too much detail so some of it would be unexpected for you two as it was for her dinner guests."

Penny and Marina weren't the only ones surprised. Ginger couldn't imagine such a sum of money as 15,000 pounds each for what they did and were doing. She also didn't fail to compare 15,000 pounds to her 500 pounds; although, at the time it seemed like a small fortune.

As Ginger was pondering what she just heard, Ashley said to Penny and Marina, "Besides, this is part of the deal set up with Lady Rose for the 15,000 pounds for each of you. She didn't want me to reveal too much detail so some of it would be unexpected for you two as it was for her dinner guests."

"Well, I guess I really don't see anything wrong with it. In fact, it may be fun," Penny said.

"Oh, I don't know about that," said Marina hesitantly.

"Come on, Marina. You've had your pussy eaten before many times and made love to by other women. What's a little fruit on our bodies?" Penny encouraged her sister. "Besides, as Ashley said, this is part of Lady Rose's plan for the evening, and you know Lady Rose is, indeed, a lady and would never have us do anything that would harm us. Right?"

The look in Marina's eyes changed and the muscles in her face relaxed, "Yes, I guess you're right, Sis. What's a little dessert among friends?"

"Good, Marina. That's being a good sport," Ashley said approvingly. "Ginger, since you were not a part of this at the time Lady Rose and I set it up, you can help me get things ready if you don't mind."

"Oh, I don't mind," answered Ginger. "This ought to be fun!" said Ginger.

"Spoken like a teenager," said Ashley as she put her arm around Ginger and hugged her.

Penny asked questioningly, "How is this to happen, Ashley?"

"You and Marina are to strip completely and lie down on the specially made, heavy-duty kitchen food trolley, head to feet. You then interlock the inside of your legs so that it will be as if you are joined at the hips. Once in position Ginger and I are going to put food all over your bodies from which Lady Rose's guests will eat as their desserts. Sound all right?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, we guess so," answered Penny for Marina even though she thought Marina was still uncomfortable with the idea.

"I assure you, Marina, once you begin to feel the different kinds of food being put all over your body and then have ten mouths and tongues licking and sucking it off while running their hands all over your bodies, you're going to love it and wonder why you were ever unsure in the first place," said Ashley.

Penny and Marina lifted themselves up onto the food trolley and got into the inverted position with their inner legs locked at the knees. In order for them to be comfortable a foam mattress cut to fit inside the lip of the food trolley was laid down, and a large foam pillow was made on which to rest their necks and heads.

"Are we ready to begin?" Ashley asked rhetorically.

"Yes, we're ready, Ashley," answered Penny.

Ashley and Ginger began to do their food bodywork on Penny and Marina. Around their areolas and bellybuttons they squirted whipped cream as well as at the base of each breast; on the tips of their nipples they put a dollop of heavy chocolate so it wouldn't run; the whipped cream around their bellybuttons they encircled with whole slices of fresh pineapple; on top of the whipped cream they put Maraschino cherries; on each side of the whipped cream and Maraschino cherries they put two scoops of ice cream, one vanilla and one chocolate; more whipped cream was squirted down the sides of the ice cream and a peeled banana turned upside down was placed lengthwise between the two scoops of ice cream.

Pieces of Chiradelli chocolates were put between their toes; a path of chocolate syrup was drawn all over their bodies, from their foreheads, around their mouths...along the sides of their necks and into the creases between their arms and upper chest walls so it ran into their armpits; around their breasts; down the middle of their bodies to their bellybuttons and over onto their abdomens from where they continued the path of chocolate syrup down to their pubic hair along the top, down the creases, and up from their assholes past their vagina where they made sure there was a good amount that even went inside their vulvas, up between their pussy lips, and onto their clits.

Then Ashley and Ginger topped their food extravaganza with something very special, something each of the women would most likely want and would go for first. Ashley and Ginger peeled two long, large girthed, unripe bananas so the flesh was still stiff and hard, and they inserted them past the chocolate syrup at the opening of their vulvas and up pushed them into their vaginas until only two inches out of eight were sticking out of their vaginas, leaving six inches inside.

Finally, after Ashley and Ginger finished their masterpiece, they licked their fingers clean of all the chocolate, whipped cream, melting ice cream, and fruit juice they had used. After they wiped their sticky hands off with sanitary, wet towels, it was time to get things started.

Lady Rose's dinner guests were enjoying an after-dinner cup of either Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee or Earl Grey tea and were immersed in conversation when Ashley and Ginger wheeled the trolley cart just through the kitchen doors and into the dinning room with Penny and Marina riding on its top. A maid whom Lady Rose had asked to let her know when they were coming went over to her, bent over, and whispered they were coming.

Lady Rose stood up with a whimsical, wicked smile on her face that could rival the Grinch. She brought her hands together and excitedly asked in a loud voice so everyone was sure to hear her, "Dessert anyone!"

Epilogue

It goes without saying Lady Rose's dinner party for the Department Heads of her two department stores was a monumental success. She not only had an exquisite seven- course meal prepared and served for them to eat, but she also gave them the opportunity to be serviced by four beautiful women who ate their pussies.

As api'ece de res'istanceLady Rose had a double, female dessert all covered with lots of good things to lick, suck, chew, and nibble for her guests to eat, culminating in two lucky ones having the opportunity to eat a banana out of a pussy. Before they were finished eating the banana that went into the vaginas a good six inches, each woman had the opportunity to suck on the clits of Penny and Marina until each had an orgasm and shot her clear ejaculate into the woman's banana-filled mouth.

All Lady Rose's Department Heads left her home wearing a smile on her face and telling Lady Rose how unusual and delightful the business dinner was. That she had outdone herself this year and couldn't imagine how she could top herself next year, but knowing Lady Rose they believed she would.

Of course, Lady Rose praised Ashley, Penny, and Marina for helping to make her dinner party the huge success that it was, and she personally thanked Marina for eating her pussy to orgasm once more.

In Lady Rose's mind the 45,000 pounds she gave to Ashley, Penny, and Marina was worth every pound.

As for Ginger, the eighteen year old street kid, the wee ones to be sure must have been smiling down on her the day she met Lady Rose who asked her if she would like to come to her home to do something for which she would be given 500 pounds, a sum more than she ever saw in her whole life. That alone was a blessing for Ginger. However, better, far better, things were going to happen to her. And soon.

Lady Rose had taken an instant liking to Ginger. Ginger reminded her of herself as far as being a spunky, tomboy, and petite sort of a girl. What made them different was the fact she was born into wealth while Ginger had been born into poverty. While not inclusive, wealth made all the difference in the world for each of them.

Lady Rose lived a life of ease, never having to work a day in her life other than keeping an eye out for the department stores willed to her by her father, but she had help with that through the lawyers, bankers, and financial advisors her father had used himself.

Ginger, on the other hand, was born into a poor, Irish, Roman Catholic house whose da was an alcoholic and who eventually deserted his family, the first time before she had even been born. However, before she was three her da left for good, leaving her ma to struggle to make ends meet, to work to keep a roof over her brother's and her head, and to put on the table what little food she could. In these circumstances Ginger was left alone much of the time to fend for herself in dire circumstances within a poor section of a large metropolitan city.

Lady Rose had asked Ginger to wait until everyone had gone because she had something to discuss with her, and besides there was the matter of the 500 pounds.

Ginger said she would and went back into the lounge to wait, and eventually only she and Lady Rose were in the house except for the staff.

Lady Rose came into the room and looked at Ginger and said, "Come, sit down beside me on the futon. I have something I would like you to consider."