All Comments on 'Maiden Voyage'

by jessicaj64

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
welcome to your new world sister

So the journey begins...

Kind Regards

xtsangelxtsangelover 13 years ago
Thank you!

I truly enjoyed your story! And, as a trans woman, I greatly appreciate reading a story about a real transsexual. Not a fetishized crossdresser who is a nymphomaniac.

WitchazelWitchazelover 13 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful story, well written. That was a journey requiring incredible strength, I applaude you and wish you great success throughout the many years to come.

jessicaj64jessicaj64about 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your kind comments and votes. They are very much appreciated.

If anyone would like to know more about the hurdles one has to contend with as a transsexual - not just the obvious ones, but the insidious ones - please read this report from the National Center for Transgender Equality and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force entitled "Injustice at every Turn."

All any of us ask for is to be treated as people not as labels, with the same liberties and protections as everyone else. That applies equally to lesbians, gays and transsexuals, as it does to heterosexuals, and regardless of our color or creed.

http://www.thetaskforce.org/reports_and_research/ntds

Thanks - Jessica

ShikeShikealmost 13 years ago
Thank You.

I know exactly how you feel, because I feel it too. Thank you for publishing this. It is wonderful to know that there are others out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Inspiring

Thank you for sharing your story.

DeannaTDeannaTover 4 years ago
Admiration

Jessica, thank you for this story of your journey. I hope all is well with you. I too, have fought this compulsion to transition, but I never had your courage to go through with it. I admire your patience and courage. I often wonder what my life would have been like had I acted on my compulsionas as you did.

Love,

Deanna

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you! It is not a one size fits all life, every story is different, and yet every story is the same. I loved especially that you were able to incorporate some failure into the overall story of success, we don't all move at the same pace and social pressures can take their toll and make choices seem wrong even when they feel so right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessicaj64@jessicaj64
Born & raised in England, now living in Kansas. Came out as trans in 2009 and completed my legal and physical transition to female in 2014. I've been a Literotica reader since about 2006, a member more recently, and a writer more recently still. Thank you for all your (mostly)...