All Comments on 'Make Me Your Slave'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Well written. I like the care she takes with him. I am, however, sad about the 'cold fish wife' aspect of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice!

A fine, well-crafted story from a great writer. Thank you - five stars.

steve7766steve7766over 10 years ago
excellent

fantastic story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful Intro.

What a well written story you have chosen to share with us readers. I loved the care and gentleness that his Mistress is using with Andy. Slowly she is introducing him to new sensations as he graciously submits to her desires thus far. Is this going to turn into a series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
smiles

Over way to soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Epic stupidity

Leave and go home. Go into your garage get a pair of pliers and remove the cage - it's easy to do. NEVER go back to the bitch. What an incredibly poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rip the cage off - NOW!

Feeling like a real dog outdoors is simply a manifestation of your intense urge to be knotted.

Rip that cage off - NOW!

Let any beast foul or fair enjoy the wonders of your wonderful body and totally empty mind!

Safari4444Safari4444over 7 years ago
One of my favorite stories

I LOVED this story and it is one of my favorites. Loved your descriptions and would love to be your slave and pet.

studmuffin911studmuffin911almost 5 years ago
Where is chapter two???

Where is chapter two????

Claudia69Claudia69about 3 years ago
Cute Story!!!

I think Andy found a really nice Mistress,he is a lucky Pet..I like the anal plug with tail..

SaffyreSaffyrealmost 2 years ago

A DIFFERENT APPROACH. I like the way you’ve constructed the story from the psychological side of a mistress/submissive relationship. In all such relationship in real life, and I speak as someone who has visited many mistresses some several times, the mistress does not take control the submissive gives her control. That’s a very important point to recognise.

*

This story is more real life than 99% of the fantasies written for this site. Not that the majority of those fantasies are not very enjoyable to read.

*

You were still around two years ago and hopefully still take an interest in this site. Although this story was written nine years ago I think many readers would like to read what happened next.

*

Some stories are obviously stand alone. With this one a sequel would only enhance the original.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
865 Followers
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...