Make Me Your Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will wear this during your stay. It will only come off should I choose to take it off. I am tempted to even send you home in it, but we'll have to work up to that. It takes some practice to get used to wearing it for extended amounts of time."

Andy felt thrilled by wearing the cock chastity. He even enjoyed the notion of having to wear it home, though he also recognized the problems it could pose. What if his wife suddenly had a change of heart and wanted sex? It was unlikely, but not impossible. What about changing and showering at the gym? What about using the urinal at work or while out in public? What about cleanliness between showers? Even still, he knew if she wanted him wear it home, he would.

"You have been a good boy, my pet. I think you should be rewarded. Stand up."

Once Andy was up, she snapped his leash back onto his collar. She lead him through her neat and tidy house and up the stairs. He followed happily like a puppy. The metal cage on his cock felt comfortable enough. He liked it a lot. She brought him to a bedroom, where she had him lay down on the very large bed. He looked around and although the bedroom was quite lovely, it didn't appear to actually be the Master bedroom. There just weren't any personal items. Lots of sex toys and other assorted items. Even a very large dog cage.

"Are you hungry, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Now Andy's mouth watered as he watched her slide her panties down her legs. She stepped near and rubbed them over his mouth and nose. He could smell her arousal on them. His cock tried to respond, but he felt the pain of not being able to achieve an erection. She smiled evilly at his cock, knowing.

Thrill shot through his chest as she climbed onto the bed and came to straddle his face in a reverse cowgirl position. "Lick my asshole."

Andy's eager tongue shot out and began to slid up and down her crack. He loved how it felt when he slid it over her puckered opening. She tasted clean and he poked his tongue at her opening. He tried hard to work the tip of his tongue into her, but she was likely clenching tight to prevent him from being able to do so. She seemed to enjoy his ministrations judging by the gasps of pleasure he could just hear beyond her slender thighs. She shifted a little so he found his tongue caressing her soaking pussy. She tasted better than he even imagined. He licked and lack and sucked hungrily.

After several orgasms all over his face she lifted herself off and away from him. She left his face soaking with pussy juice. Andy couldn't have wiped his smile away no matter how hard her tried. He was extremely pleased with himself for having pleasured her. He loved the scent of her on him. She told him he was a good boy, before she disappeared into the washroom off the bedroom. He didn't need to be told to stay put, and he did just that.

He acknowledged a level of frustration at having not been able to achieve a full erection. His balls hurt a little from his need to cum. He hadn't even jerked off in the past week. She has asked him to come to her with his balls full of sperm. He had been very diligent in following all of her orders. Finally her heard her return and he looked up at his beautiful Mistress expectantly.

There she stood, completely naked except a harness she wore which was supporting an intimidating long and thick rubber cock. "Do you like my cock?"

"Yes Mistress." Andy was not being truthful. He actually was extremely frightened of what her big rubber cock might do to him.

"I can see fear in your eyes, pet. I will be gentle with you. I promise you that you can handle this."

Andy nodded while licking his lips. He squirmed a little on the bed. His Mistress set about positioning him. She got him on his hands and knees and placed a rounded thick foam cushion under his mid section. She secured his hands with soft cuffs and then did the same to his ankles. He probably could have gotten himself loose if he absolutely had to, but it wouldn't have been an easy feat.

His chest tightened. His cock wasn't trying to get hard now. He whimpered a little as she climbed up behind him. He wondered if she would go right for it, or ready him a bit first. Hopefully she intended to stretch him a bit. Turns out he was in luck. She spread a very liberal amount of lube up and down his crack. She then added more and slid a finger easily up his asshole. She lubricated him there with the finger.

Once he had adjusted to one finger she added another and more lube. He felt slippery and relaxed. In fact he was even enjoying her two fingers holding him open and penetrating his asshole. When she slipped three in he winced and whimpered a little. She soothed him with gentle words and praise.

Just as he relaxed and his body was accepting the three fingers with ease they both heard the faint sound of a cell phone. It was coming from on her dresser. It was Andy's cell phone and the ring tone he had set for his wife. His throat went painfully dry, and he looked back at his Mistress pleadingly. One thing they had discussed would be that he would be able to communicate with his wife, just in case of emergencies.

"It's okay, pet. I will go get your phone."

Andy's Mistress quickly cleaned her hands off with a towel. She jumped off the bed and grabbed the ringing cell phone from the dresses. She swiped the screen to answer while bringing the phone to his ear. She moved to sit on the bed silently and held the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Andy? You sound weird." Cass said cautiously.

"What's up, honey?" He asked, trying to sound casual.

"The van is acting a little weird. I mean it is running and all, but there service engine light flickered." Cass explained.

Andy couldn't even wrap his head around the absurdity of his current position while chatting casually about their minivan. "Take it to the shop tomorrow. I am sure it is nothing. If they need to keep it, just get a rental car."

Andy's Mistress slipped a hand between her own thighs while still holding the phone to his ear for him. He watched her finger her clit as his wife prattled on about mundane day to day items. He was still listening to her when his Mistress brought a finger to his lips and spread pussy juice all over them.

"I have to go, Cass. I will try to call you later, okay?"

"No problem, Andy. Love you!" Cass said and clicked off before he could respond. He was almost thankful she had.

His Mistress pulled the phone away from his ear and made sure it was disconnected from the call as well. She stood and returned it to the spot on the dresser.

"I wonder what your wife would think of you tied up in this position? You look like a bitch in heat, just begging to get fucked!"

Andy wiggled his ass a little. Maybe he was a bitch in heat.

"Do you think she would like that cock cage I put on you?" It was a rhetorical question. They both knew Cass would be shocked and likely disgusted by the cock cage. "Do you feel pretty in it?"

"Yes Mistress!" And it was true. He loved how his cock looked and felt locked into its own stainless steel cage.

"It's time to make you mine." She said as she climbed back onto the bed.

Andy's Mistress lubed him one more time. She fingered him a little more to make sure he was relaxed and opened. He found himself holding his breath as she rubbed her cock up and down his crack. He had never bargained on being used anally by his Mistress, but he also wasn't going to try to protest it. Part of giving himself over was trusting her and pleasing her. If using her fake cock to fuck his asshole was what she desired then it was what he wanted to give her.

The thick head of her cock came to rest against his pulsing asshole. Andy lowered his head and closed his eyes while taking slow deep breaths. He forced his asshole to relax. He wanted to try to open up for her and make the passage of her big cock as easy as possible. She pushed her hips forward and he felt the pressure against his pucker.

At first there was resistance and she pressed a little more. Finally. Andy's asshole opened and the thick rubber head slid inside him. He groaned as she slid the head most of the way in and then stopped when surely his asshole was stretched on the widest part. His Mistress held very still as the thick rubber head held his asshole stretched wide.

It hurt, there was no denying it. And felt tears sting his eyes. She had prepared him and lubed him well, but his asshole just wasn't used to this abuse. Just when he was about to cry out for mercy she pushed forward and such the whole head inside him. Now his asshole wasn't stretched quite so much and it hurt less. He slumped a little as he relaxed again. That didn't last long as she continued to thrust forward forcing her big cock up his tight anal passage. Andy kind of wished he was getting another enema instead of this anal assault.

"That's a good bitch." His Mistress said while digging her nails into his hips while still pushing forward. "Who is my good slutty pet?"

"I am, Mistress!" Andy grit out.

She sunk the cock as deeply into Andy as she could possibly get it. Her abdomen now sat against Andy's butt cheeks and her thighs against the back of his. Andy felt so very full and stretched. He also noticed that he actually liked the feeling. His Mistresses took the bottle of lube she had kept close and drizzled more around his asshole between them. Now, slowly she began working the big cock in and out of his ass.

Andy grunted like a pig. He moaned and panted. She worked the big cock in and out of his slowly for what felt like a long time. It felt good, he realized. She was hitting some spots within him that sent amazing sensations through his body. His cock tried to get hard but could only get semi hard, if barely that. He whimpered like a bitch. His Mistress picked up and pace and was thrusting in and out of him at a good speed now. Her nails dug into him flesh as she used him for leverage to slam deep. He would surely have marks from this fucking. He didn't care.

She really fucked him good and hard and much to Andy's shock he was almost certain his semi erect cock was leaking cum. He was shocked by his body's reaction to this act. He was even more shocked by the fact that he regretted having never been fucked in his asshole before. He was moaning and panting like a whore. She was smacking his ass and fucking him hard. Really riding him and using him.

"Take my cock, you cunt!" She growled. She slammed up into his asshole hard several more time. Then finally she slumped a little behind him and stopped moving. She was clearly exhausted.

Andy felt pangs of disappointment when it was all over and she was sliding out of him. She got up and made her way to the bathroom, leaving him on the bed as he had been. When she came back the strap on was gone and she was wearing a very thin short robe. She held a warm wet cloth. She used it to clean Andy's ass. She wiped away all the lube.

"I think you enjoyed that, pet. I can see a puddle from your cock leaking."

Andy looked at his Mistress sheepishly.

"I am a bit tired." His Mistress confessed.

She undid all of Andy's constraints and ordered him to get up. Once he was up she asked, "Do you have to pee?"

"Yes Mistress."

Snapping his leash onto his collar she lead him back down stairs and through a hallway to a door. They went out the door and Andy found himself naked in her backyard. He glanced around nervously. It was unlikely any neighbors would be able to see him, but he still felt more than a little uncomfortable with his nudity outdoors. She lead him to the grass and told him to get down on his hands and knees. Andy did as he was told.

"Now pee." She commanded softly.

Pee? Here? Andy's mind shuddered at the idea of peeing in the grass in the backyard like a real dog! Was this too far? His bladder felt quite full though and sure enough he spread his thighs a bit and squatted as best he could. He forced himself to relax and soon enough a strong stream of pee came through the cock cage and went into the grass below him.

Once Andy was gone his Mistress praised him for being a good boy. "I think I have to pee too." she declared.

Andy watched as she pulled the robe back and squatted down next to him. He watched as she spread her pussy lips and then a golden yellow stream of piss arched from her and went into the grass near him. He found this thrilling and far more exciting than he had ever imagined. When she was done he was truly disappointed. He wanted to watch that much more!

"Clean me." She said simply.

He looked at her pussy. He didn't hesitate in moving his mouth between her wide open legs and cleaning her pee from her pussy. He wasn't so sure about the taste, but he loved the act and felt wildly excited by it. Once she was good and clean she stopped him and stood.

"Let's go back in."

Once back upstairs, Andy's Mistress put him into a warm bath. She said it would help him after his first anal fucking. Once he was clean and dried she brought him back to the same bedroom they had played in before. She had him bend over the bed where she set to lubing his asshole yet again. Andy wasn't sure he could handle another anal fuck again so soon, but instead she pushed a butt plug up inside him. It felt good and he liked it. When he moved a little he was shocked to discovered the butt plug had a tail.

They went to bed together. Andy's hands and feet were secured but he was arranged comfortably. His ass was left stuffed. Before they drifted off to sleep his Mistress told him that tomorrow there would be more adventures. Even another enema to start his day off right. Andy felt excited and safe.

"I love you Mistress." He whispered.

"I love you too, get some rest, pet."

12