All Comments on 'Making Amends Ch. 06'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

This author makes little attempt to disguise her/his hatred of men. and delight in them being hapless buffoons subject to endless manipulation by women. Pity is the appropriate response when one considers what a sad world the author must inhabit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thankfully, it finally ended. Why are authors unable to write a strong main character? The only thing she deserved was a divorce and possible prison time for unlawful restraint.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It started off a bit and then went completely to shot….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2 stars. If you betray me. If you disrespect me. There is no going back. No forgiveness. No forgetting. Be thankful that there is not blood running in the streets and bodies laying everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For the life of me, I can not understand how this is rating 4 stars. This story was just pitiful. Divorce is the bare minimum that should happen to her.

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

The only good thing about this story is that the author gave up writing. What luck!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay11 months ago

I remain amazed at the vitriol spewed forth by bitter anon commenters such as "I hope you die along with your progeny. There should be a law that forbids people like you to multiplicate (sic)." Do you feel this way about husbands who cheat? What caused you to sink so low as to want the death of a person (and his family) simply because a husband eventually forgives his wife? So very sad...

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

The author clearly forgot to name the most important tag: cuckold!!!! However, why it took him so long to write a cheap cuckold story remains unclear!

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Está historia me dió cáncer, mis abogados contactaran al autor ©️

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

The emotions of hurt and despair were captured good in first chapters. Suggesting sex with the wives is when the story lost all sense.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

I looked at the comments for five or six pages. Found only two marginally good comments. Do not th ink I have ever seen a story that had such a total and complete negative comment history. Remarkable accomplishment from a completely worthless writer. What a steaming pile of dung. Just incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure how the final sentences change much of anything. Sally had them all naked with erections in the hotel room and even gave two of them a hand job while applying the fake baby oil. Also the three other wives also commented on how Bill is the largest. Yes it is telling that she stammers that she doesn't remember about that night when confronted by Cathy. But she does go to a lot of effort to get her husband back and exercise the images that filled his head both real and imagined. If she really was a slut she wouldn't go to all this bother. I choose to think the night did get away from her and she had no plan on it going the way it did especially being so drunk. But I think she did enjoy it in a guilty pleasure kind of way while doing it and part of her does not want to go back to the old way of their marriage and sex life. However I believe she is fully committed to her husband especially after getting clarity on what happened to him with the stripper and seeing all the pain she caused. She was overjoyed when he rejected the three women. Again I think she hates what happened but enjoyed the sex in the guest room. Her libidinous side came out but she wants it only with her husband. She remembers enough of that night that she won't wiling admit her enjoyment to her husband but she manages to trick him. Hence her final statement when she is tired and post coitus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And just the ending we might have expected. There is nothing better than a serious story that is so unintentionally funny. Thanks for the laughs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Booo. That could have been a hot reverse gang bang. I don’t really care that he loves his wife more than she loves him. That was obvious many chapters ago.

What it did was utterly crush the egos of three fairly decent women though. The thing is though: sally will still have her man full of angst for many many years to come. That reverse gang bang would have been a nice short cut to getting them on some even footing. I understand the intention matters more, but this will bite them in the ass later. Aw well.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

No pathos whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you die along with your progeny. There should be a law that forbids people like you to multiplicate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this author should stick to writing business reports. A story teller he/she is not. Need to wash the slime of my eyeballs now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

This story was just beyond retarded. It does absolutely nothing to deal with the mental image of her being fucked by 4 assholes. Divorce should have been the only solution.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Wow, what a crock of shit and wish I could give this story -1000+ stars. The only good things about the story was that they were really short. What happened to the other wives' & hubbies? Does he like the taste of other mens cum? Did he ever have any balls? Is the child his? Also, no counseling? (even tho I think they should've gotten divorced)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK. Your bio explains a lot, sex = bi, interest =fmm. Obviously unable, or incapable of writing as a male would think and react.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sorry but I would have fucked aell the women and still divorce the slut. She fucked up when she believed those bastards before her husband, the man she was supposed to love more than anything. She should have known what would happen when she acted like a slut for the 4 motherfuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story gets first pruze for the biggest collection ofnonsense and sheer stupidity! What a waste.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

No matter how drunk one gets you never forget things like that. So saying Sally could not remember what she did is just so much bullshit. She knew, even drunk she had choices. But made the wrong ones.

He should divorce her and then after that reconsider his new relationship with her. This is just rubbish really l score it 1/5 for being a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far, far to many loose ends in this story. What happened to the other 4 husbands after their wives found them?

To say nothing of a weak storyline.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

Officially the worse garbage I have read on this site. And some of them we in such broken English I could barely understand them. I have no idea how you could come up with such crap. You must have some particular fetish about your wife being used.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Oh, man.... Bill lucked out. If not for his Alpha female wife, he'd still be wringing his hands and sniveling!

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

You have to be a certified cream pie eating cucky boy to think this story is anything above a negative star rating....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Talk about fiction! Nothing remotely resembling reality in this drawn out load of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As you would probably expect you got a lot of negative comments from the BTB trolls. Good story and good ending.

kencorokencoroabout 3 years ago

Wasted my time reading this. I should have read the ending first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lol

I only read this chapter to see if you would at least throw a bone to the husband and surprise, surprise, you didn't. Couldn't even let him get even, had to keep him as pathetic and wimpy as you like them to be.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Poor wimp

He didn’t kick their asses,and couldn’t even screw their wives. Just no joy.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

No damned way!!! RAAC is only 2 stars worthy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She went beyond the point of no return

If the author intended for this couple to be reconciled, he made an error common in LW tales. He made the wife unforgivable. The undeserved revenge she perpetrated at the beginning of the story was so cruel and outrageous there subsequently was no rational path to reconciliation. Her actions were too disrespectful, demeaning and hurtful for a person with any degree of self worth to continue in a relationship with her. Even six chapters could not rehabilitate this shrew slut into a passable excuse for a spouse. C'est la vie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible ending

The wife is too evil and stupid to live. She should have gathered her four lovers together once again, shot each of them to death and then killed herself. That is the only acceptable penance for her cruelty. Their children would be far better off without her. It is terrifying to imagine the deviant punishments she would think appropriate for them each time she became angry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why There Are So Many Divorces

Husbands and wives put far too much emphasis on what other men think about the man's wife and far too little about how much the husband thinks about the wife. But a husband should never be put in the position of having to fight for his wife. If I have to fight to keep my wife, then I don't need her.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Just Stupidity

This is just shit 💩

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 4 years ago
Stupid

You can't even keep the characters straight-Bill is her husband and Jim is the asshole boss. And how is doing it all over again getting amends to Bill?? He definitely needs to grow a pair and move on from his now skanky slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Complete hogwash by a crappy author. Waste of time.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Really Really Dissappointed

RAAC at its worst.

I am okay with reconciliation when it is plausible and done right.

This was implausible, distasteful and done WRONG!

Him having sex with the 'wronged wives'??? Give me a break.

How is this supposed to make things right again? Why would he stoop that low after all this...?

Makes absolutely no sense and really SUCKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Garbage. Sorry but total nonsense. Nobody would take her back. She must be simple to think that all the nonsense she planned would work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A great story that ended the most pitiful way possible. Frankly sleeping with her is no great prize, she already showed she gave her best sex to guys her husband had no respect for and hated and who will be laughing at both of them for the rest of their lives. Not just slept with but gang-banged. At this point she is a cum receptacle. Which emotion is he supposed to feel when he sees her for the rest of his life? Pride? Respect? Trust? Confidence? Faith? Is he supposed to be glad to get a taste of what everybody else got after the fact? Big deal. And he still has to get her drunk to do it? Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of quit my job, after filing harassment in the work place against the company, then I'd of packed my stuff and left for parts unknown to the ex. She could continue being a cheating slut for all I care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

He should have divorced the whore, but that's how a man would think, not the RAAC creep and cuckold lover the author seems to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A truly great finish

To a wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuck joke, right

That's all this story can be. You wrote a great btb story and now this one about a joke of a wimpy cuck husband with no guts or self respect. Write another chapter where he tortures and kills all his ex workmates, tortures and kills his slut wife, gives his kid to relatives, and then offs himself. It'xs the ONLY way this story works!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Cockold writer

That is what you have here, wimp writing about wimps. For wimp readers. 1 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hard to write stories like this with both hands on it

The writer must be, seriously, a deranged cuckold with an IQ fitting an 8 year old. What a load of crap!!!!

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Write more stories

We need authors like you.

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
Just Horse$hit

This story couldn't have gotten less believable if Bill flew off on a Unicorn/Pegasus and moved to Care Bear Land. This guy ran out of his office crying and yelling "I quit". Sounds like some kind of cuck cartoon.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 6 years ago
Laughable

Stupid and unbelievable. Author should come out of parents basement and interact with real people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The wife was clearly barking up the wrong tree by offering her victim the chance to sleep with the other wives. She should have offered to let him suck the cocks of her other men. With all the cream pies he's signed up for by staying with her instead of divorcing like any sane man would, that is probably more to his taste.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Give it

six months and she will be back to no oral wife sex. Put her in jail for tying him up and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lets See

His wife:-

Restrained him against his will.

Caused him mental trauma.

Had basically an orgy.

And he stayed with her.

The both delusional.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
6 Chapters of CRAPOLA!

WTF?! This whole story was like watching a plane crash! A prude of a wife comes up with a plan to tie her husband to a bed,set up camera,cable,and TV and then trusts 4 sleaze balls to tell her the truth?I think NOT! Even with the extra wine,it's highly unlikely that she's gonna give lap dances,and certainly not suck and fuck them! ~ And what about Wimpy the Cuckold husband (One of the elusive "Bills" in the story?! Talk about needing to grow a pair! The dumb shit should have dumped the cheating cunt as soon as he got out of the restraints! (And if the vindictive cunt of a wife had also set up the recorder,the gang bang would have made getting custody a lot easier in the divorce! ~ True,I read all 6 chapters and can say that the plane definitely crashed and burned into one big steaming pile of elephant dung!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Knew there was a reason this was rated poorly

I saw he was going to get his own group sex thing going on and thought how could this be rated so badly then? Then I knew he was going to turn it down like the wimpy cuck he is. Thanks for not letting me down. You write one of the best wimpy cucks there are man! Keep on getting cucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No thanks

That was about as poorly written and convulted a story I have seen.

And the husband just quits his job with no retribution?

Then at the hotel he just watches?

What a spineless excuse of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hugely enjoyable Hokum

Entertainingly little tale of revenge gone very badly wrong and then very cleverly right. Would have quite liked to have seen what happened next - but I respect the author's choice to leave it to the reader's imagination.

LA

sexydad50sexydad50about 6 years ago
It wasn't enough

Those four needed a really bad ass kicking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved this VERY LOOOOONG Tale!

I liked this story very much but it took too long! The ending actually saved it especially when he stayed true to his wife! Would like to hear what happened to the bastards who got horse something smeared on their privates. I'm a BTB fan so I want them to suffer more! Burn the Bastards!!! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmm

On you should have added that they drugged her. And left off that he was bigger part.

Written like she was a slut. And he should leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weak payback.

Guess she really is a slut.

That was pretty weak, the only fitting revenge would be something that ruined their lives and marriages.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
You did it. You pulled it off.

One of the best LW fuck stories I've read in a long while. A bit over the top, but there is room in the genre for over the top stories. (Grin)

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Die like piece of shit

You are a sick man, probably you enjoy youre wife geting fuxked by other man snd eating creampies after. This is one of the promising start in a story but changed it in the bigest turd. Delete youre account and quit writing. Get aids.die.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
You're a fine writer. Plot fail

His wfe paid no price for kidnapping battery, and betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And when he woke up he remembered

That his wife was a cheating, lying slut. And that they'd never be even and that he could never trust her again. He filed for a divorce. The end to this stupidity.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

"Now I truly know how what I did with their husbands must have felt." - Now you know, so he doesn't have to actually fuck them.

He could have let the other women down gently, said something like, "It's not that I'm not attracted to you, but I want to fix things with my wife." It might be BS, but it let's them keep their pride. They did nothing wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce Court

He should of left after what she did, it was so far beyond what he did while drunk. Divorce her, pay child support but nothing else. Get on with life.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 7 years ago
and they all lived happily ever after

i was worried that his dumb cunt of a wife and her borderline rapists would get away with the disrespect, betrayal and morally decrepit behaviour, but luckily it seems rubbing a bit of horse linament on a couple of dicks evened the score nicely and left our mans man main character able to move on!

3 cheers for horse linament!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Blow a Load in Her Face,Dude.

Abuse the shit out of the dumb cunt!

In her mouth. Up her ass! Make damn certain that she knows who's the cock of the walk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unlike the comments from a "well informed" Anon below, I will make it simple ....

Crawl back under the SLIMY CUCK ROCK YOU CAME FROM Headhuntertales and FUCK OFF ASSHOLE! YOU ARE A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Lies

Getting a few quality escorts would have been a much better idea.

It's not really getting even when the other women were clearly less attractive than the wife he should have divorced, especially after the last minute reveal.

If she lied about remembering, what else did she lie about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I appreciate the effort to morph his bland encounter into her getting gang banged.

But why are any of the men who fucked her still alive? That's the real wimp manifestation.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous below... Absolutely spot on dead to rights analysis.

You must be the one that warned us of the story at the end of the first chapter of this shit.

I want to thank you for that. If I had read this whole story, I think I would have thrown up and been put off of food for a week.

As it is, I skimmed and skipped 95% of it and was still nauseated.

I so wish there were zero or even negative scores.

Being forced to give this story a 1 is an insult to stories deserving a 1

The only way it makes sense that a man could write this garbage is if he is a submissive in a sissified cuckold relationship. This gives him a fantasy of how a "real" man might act, but in his sissified mind, he does not realize that he has not even come close to understanding how a MAN would act in the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathological Humiliation Fetish

There was NO requital for the chapter upon chapter of humiliations that the husband suffered here in this tedious and confusing story.

There were be no smack-downs, no elaborate plans to exact revenge for the sexual victimization of a formerly innocent wife, no righteous manly effort to balance the scales of natural justice. There was NOT ONE SINGLE IOTA of recompense for the especially devised debasement that the pristine wife receives.

The reader is quite familiar with this type of woman: sundresses - yellow sundresses - pony tails and heels, lightly-perfumed ebullience and bright smiles that shine warmly into every man's soul.

One must standby helpless as Innocence itself suffers a grotesque defilement - a defilement and it's attendant humiliations that remain looming in a profoundly obscene manner for the duration of the story.

This author - his mind in a palsy of derangement - cannot solve even the most obvious equation: that there must be some natural response that a man must give to the insults he receives in life.

Yes, during this defilement the husband suffers a cartoonish humiliation where smirks and howls and jeers are directed his way and he withers in a corner pouting with folded hands and in not a single instance does he stand to defend himself. At every juncture where even the most timorous, bespectacled, stick-thin, middle-aged lout would do SOMETHING to evidence the inborn sense of self-preservation that even a sniveling rodent has - at every single solitary juncture he sits hands clasped, seething and sobbing and completely devoid of any natural defensive impulse.

If it weren't for the mediocre writing one would be moved to say that this story had to be one of the worst possible examples of unrequited humiliation. But there is so much confusion and misdirection and poorly drawn plot lines that one cannot award any particular distinction to this horrible, tortuous agglomeration of words. It is simply a waste of time.

But one thing for sure is that this writer has a full blown yet strangely unconscious, fetishistic attachment to humiliation - and not only an attachment to the humiliation itself. The attachment extends as well to that specialized manner of teasing the humiliation of the husband forward into a yarn of improbabilities bristling with such psychological irritation and insult that the contours of something truly bizarre and disgusting begin to come into view.

Exactly what this vision of the author is to be called would take the reader into highly rarefied and insalubrious territory. Even the hoary far fields of Literotica do not as yet contain the name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Strange

What a dumb cunt his wife was after listening to her husband confessing to her what had happened she had to take charge and get herself gangfucked! Sorry there is no loving in this story!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
Disgusting

Really shitty characters but writing was definitely readable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Piss Poor Story

All over the place. To many possible endings with no real one standing out. Divorce was the ONLY POSSIBLE OUT COME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
worst story on this site

A pathetic, badly written story foisted on us by someone who has little grasp of the English language, no ability to spell correctly e.g. loosing for losing; there for their; miss read for misread and so on. The writing style is stilted, the plot bizarre and the dialogue third rate soap opera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's just a story! I gave it 5 stars because I liked the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3 Stars..... THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF THAT MARRIAGE SURVIVING. AFTER WHAT HE SAW AND HEARD, THE STORY OF THEM GETTING BACK TOGETHER IS A PIPE DREAM.... ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HEARD HER WHISPER THAT SHE WAS THINKING OF HOW SMALL THEIR COCKS WERE WHEN

YOU'D THINK THAT THOSE FOUR IGNORANT ASSHOLES WOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT THEY'RE NOTHING BUT DEAD MEAT.

I'd ditch the bitch and bide my time but I positively WOULD kill all four of the rotten cocksuckers who'd blatantly disrespected me.... starting with Jim ... That fucker would be screaming and begging me to put him out of his misery but he'd suffer a slooooww and excruciatingly painful end of his arrogant existence.

rick_ohrick_ohabout 8 years ago
Sorry

A lot of commenters like the fact that he didn't bed the other wives, but I don't.

He: I'm going to leave you.

She: No, make three promises first.

He: Okay.

Hmmmph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
waste of my time

This was just awful ! nuff said

PTraumPTraumabout 8 years ago
Second time through

And I'm still torn. This author tells the story well. I enjoyed the rythum or cadence of the writing and the dialogue was believable. I call out the latter because dialogue is one of my own shortcomings and more difficult than most people think. I've read several of the other installments (not related to this story) also and have the same praise for those stories as well...but, and this is just one man's opinion, I felt that the husband was weak. Both in his dealing with his coworkers and in his dealing with his wife. I won't go into detail about what a fictional character should have done...it's not my fictional character. But I will say (likely as a result of my own situation) that I would have been much more satisfied had more retribution been dealt...both to the 4 coworkers (perhaps ESPECIALLY to them), but sadly, also to her. I'm not saying that this needed to be a salt the earth situation...I think reconciliation was possible in this case (even without her over the top and out of control retaliation), but it was her lack of measured reciprocity that needed righted for me.

All told, well done...and only wish this author was still submitting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still dangerous but at least she tried to make amends

Trust will be an issue for a long time, and the repercussions in his professional relationships will be interesting as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC with a RAAC

Awful ending.. He should have fucked all the wives. Video taped it and sent copies to the bastards...

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Awful

Awful. Nothing more to say.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
He better implant a microphone/GPS

sending unit in her ass cheek cause she knew what she did and she liked what she did and she is never going back to being faithful to him. As soon as she thinks he has calmed down she is on the prowl again and since he doesn't work at the same place she won't have to worry about him hearing anything about her exploits. Once again, never let your pissed off wife restrain you, in fact never let your non pissed off wife restrain you. I don't think it can turn out well especially in LovingWivesLand. Drop the bitch and hit the road, noting but heartache ahead and a life of mistrust and disrespect. Fairly well written but that doesn't make up for the cuck story that it is.

shvg65shvg65over 8 years ago
Housewife to slut

It seams to me after reading all of the chapters that Bill's boss and co-workers turned her into a pussy shaving, cock sucking, up for anything slut. He didn't like the strippers so what makes anybody think he will love a slut wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re:one of the best LW on here!!!!

I know a couple of guys that can come over to fuck you and your wife. Since this was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one of the best LW on here!!!!

Annony is a retarded asshole who doesn't know shit!! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i read

hundreds and this is one of the worst.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
How are we supposed to believe a woman makes a calculation like that...?

If you increase the number of women trying to satisfy a man you reduce the time he's able to perform before he's "all done." But one woman could still do it given more time.

If you increase the number of men trying to satisfy a woman you might eventually get her "all done"... but odds on, no one man would be able to give her the same amount of pleasure in a reasonable time frame.

So what husband could do for his wife what four men had done...?

There's no equality of actions here even if he DID boff all of the wives.

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
wtf

are you serious never ever take a total slut back. and the wife was a total lsut

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
No way

I'm not a true blue btb fan but this was just totally unrealistic. How could he ever, ever trust her again, nope didn't enjoy it much, I kept thinking " when is he going to grow some balls & rain pain on these guys " . Sally was the only 1 to get any revenge on them, while he just stood there like a big limp wimp & hid his eyes. Uugghh makes me so mad when authors go this route. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wtf

no explanation about what happened to the 3 assholes. i still say he should have sued all 3 plus his old company. even if his wife did have to cry rape Very disappointing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF! !?

Completely moronic. What a worthless cunt Sally is, and what a gutless, pussy-whipped cuck Bill turned out to be. Yeah, please take her back and make up after all she did to you- because, by keeping her you do the rest of mankind a huge favor keeping her away from the possibility of ensnaring some other unsuspecting guy. No question, these two deserve each other. But the readers deserved better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous