Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers

Mark let my legs fall to his sides and collapsed on top of me. Thankfully he caught himself with his elbows before he brought his full weight down on top of me. Even if he had I don't think I would care as I hugged myself to him. He kissed me long and deep while his cock when soft inside me. When I felt my anal reflex push his cock out Mark rolled off me and lay on the bed next to me, with in seconds he was asleep.

I almost fell a sleep too but Tracy kissed me on the cheek before saying. "Well did you like getting fucked like a girl."

"I loved it. I can't wait to do it again. Did you think Mark liked doing me?" I asked.

Tracy giggled and said. "I'm sure he did and if you let him I'm sure you'll be on the receiving end quite often. Now before you get too relaxed you need to clean off Mark's cock and get in the shower. I know how much Mark can cum and I don't want you dripping onto the bed all night."

I now knew why Tracy wanted me to give myself enemas. She knew this would come up and I would have to clean Mark's cock after he fucked me. Seeing I was clean before we had sex I had no qualms about sucking his cock clean after. As Mark slept on I leaned over and licked and sucked his wonderful cock clean.

Once his cock was clean Tracy and I went into the bathroom where we started the shower. At the same time Tracy mixed up an enema. After giving myself the enema I stepped into the shower with Tracy.

As soon as I stepped into the shower Tracy took me into her arms and kissed me. She kissed me for a minute or so before she pulled her lips from mine and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself tonight. I also hope we can continue this and maybe we can take your feminization a little further. I know Mark would like that and I'm almost sure you would."

After we finished showering I asked. "How much further can we take my feminization? I mean besides dressing like a girl what else is there?"

Tracy giggled and said. "With hormones and plastic surgery we could take it quite a ways."

I had no idea what she was talking about so I said, "What kind of hormones and what kind of surgery?"

Tracy giggled and said, "Female hormones of cause silly and breast augmentation surgery." Tracy saw my dumbfounded look and said, "I'm sorry you have no idea what I'm talking about do you? I'll tell you what go put on a clean nightie and a robe then meet me in Mark's study. Don't worry about putting your breast forms in I don't think Mark will be getting it up again before tomorrow."

It didn't take me long to take my clothes back to my bedroom and put on a new nightie and make up on my face. When I walked into the study Tracy was sitting by the computer and she waved me over. Seeing Tracy was taller than I was I could sit on her lap comfortable as she showed me what she was talking about.

On the computer screen was a web page that showed pictures of girls that were really guys. Every girl on the site was a born a boy. Some of them were quite pretty and others were too masculine to be girls. The site definitely showed me that what Tracy was talking about was possible.

After I looked over the site and some of the articles that went with it I asked, "Do you think I could look like some of theses girls in here?"

Tracy kissed my cheek and said, "Honey I think you could look a lot better than they do. After all you fool everyone at the salon and you almost fooled Fredrick. If it weren't for your Adam's apple you would have fooled him too. Now lets go to bed. You can think about it and let me know how you feel."

Tracy shut down the computer and we went to bed. I slept between Mark and Tracy though it was Tracy that held me in her arms. At first I didn't sleep very well as I thought about what Tracy had shown me. I laid awake for over an hour before finally falling into a deep sleep.

Before I did fall asleep I was convinced I wanted to be a girl as much as I possible could. I knew I liked having sex with a man and I liked the clothes a lot. I didn't like having to wear the boy clothes before Mark knew about my feminization. I could also see Mark seemed to like me better as a girl than a boy. Besides that when I started wearing girls clothes it was the happiest I've ever been.

Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers